You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:39 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Considering how cheap Hoeness is, then how in hell is he planning to find a player of James caliber for around 40M ?????

Havertz would cost twice as much :|
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:52 pm

All I know is we'll be **** shit on FIFA 20 without James. A good chunk of my goals are James long shots from the left interior.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:38 pm

Hoeness must be a distant relative of mine

If we can sign Havertz so be it....

I think we would be doing a great investment in Kai
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Hoeness must be a distant relative of mine

If we can sign Havertz so be it....

I think we would be doing a great investment in Kai

Stubborn, dogmatic, no arguments and completely resistant towards them? Agreed
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:09 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:48 pm

sportmediaset.

Milan are showing interest in James.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gonzo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:17 pm

well, we all know what is the problem with those good south american players , don't we ?!? they play 1 game superthen the next 4-5 games disappear ... James is no exception to that ! we've seen a lot of very talanted players like him doing this in Europe over the years ...still considering that Bayern can have him for 42 mln euros which definately not expensive for this type of quality I don;t know why Hoeness doesn;t want to sign him ...obviusly he is talking only about money lately which kind of annoying ! some clubs take debts to finance their purchases other use other techniques ....I think Hoeness being too stringent with the monetary policy of the club ... it has huge turnover over 600 mln euros ... splashing the cash once in a while won't be a problem ...but obviusly Hoeness doesn't think so ...for me James , Werner , Pepe and De Light are all a buy ! if we want to have strong team competing with the best in all competitions ....Houness has said that Bayern will have the biggest invesmtent program ever this year to get the team rejuvanated but as things stay they ve bought only 2 players so far which quite dissapointing ....we shall see ! I seriously think we need to get as many good players as we can ...you can balance the book in 1-2 years time ...not now !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 pm

gonzo wrote:well, we all know what is the problem with those good south american players , don't we ?!? they play 1 game superthen the next 4-5 games disappear ... James is no exception to that ! we've seen a lot of very talanted players like him doing this in Europe over the years ...still considering that Bayern can have him for 42 mln euros which definately not expensive for this type of quality I don;t know why Hoeness doesn;t want to sign him ...obviusly he is talking only about money lately which kind of annoying ! some clubs take debts to finance their purchases other use other techniques ....I think Hoeness being too stringent with the monetary policy of the club ... it has huge turnover over 600 mln euros ... splashing the cash once in a while won't be a problem ...but obviusly Hoeness doesn't think so ...for me James , Werner , Pepe and De Light are all a buy ! if we want to have strong team competing with the best in all competitions ....Houness has said that Bayern will have the biggest invesmtent program ever this year to get the team rejuvanated but as things stay they ve bought only 2 players so far which quite dissapointing ....we shall see ! I seriously think we need to get as many good players as we can ...you can balance the book in 1-2 years time ...not now !

I think it’s better to buy 1-2 WC players every year (something that Heynckes said in March 2013 as well), but we have **** up bigtime recently which makes huge investment and "overhaul" necessary now... I figure it’s better to change components of a working team than rebuilding a team... IMHO, we should get Pépé, CHO, Jovic and a DM now... DeLigt SHOULD be in there too but that ship has sailed a long time ago...
Next year, we should get Havertz... I‘m still torn on James... He has had two years here and has only been a real asset for 6 months... Obviously, quality's there, but right now not showing...
That would constitute a good rebuild... Add a great CB next year and we're golden...

Not gonna happen though
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:44 pm

#12 wrote:
gonzo wrote:well, we all know what is the problem with those good south american players , don't we ?!? they play 1 game superthen the next 4-5 games disappear ... James is no exception to that ! we've seen a lot of very talanted players like him doing this in Europe over the years ...still considering that Bayern can have him for 42 mln euros which definately not expensive for this type of quality I don;t know why Hoeness doesn;t want to sign him ...obviusly he is talking only about money lately which kind of annoying ! some clubs take debts to finance their purchases other use other techniques ....I think Hoeness being too stringent with the monetary policy of the club ... it has huge turnover over 600 mln euros ... splashing the cash once in a while won't be a problem ...but obviusly Hoeness doesn't think so ...for me James , Werner , Pepe and De Light are all a buy ! if we want to have strong team competing with the best in all competitions ....Houness has said that Bayern will have the biggest invesmtent program ever this year to get the team rejuvanated but as things stay they ve bought only 2 players so far which quite dissapointing ....we shall see ! I seriously think we need to get as many good players as we can ...you can balance the book in 1-2 years time ...not now !

I think it’s better to buy 1-2 WC players every year (something that Heynckes said in March 2013 as well), but we have **** up bigtime recently which makes huge investment and "overhaul" necessary now... I figure it’s better to change components of a working team than rebuilding a team... IMHO, we should get Pépé, CHO, Jovic and a DM now... DeLigt SHOULD be in there too but that ship has sailed a long time ago...
Next year, we should get Havertz... I‘m still torn on James... He has had two years here and has only been a real asset for 6 months... Obviously, quality's there, but right now not showing...
That would constitute a good rebuild... Add a great CB next year and we're golden...

Not gonna happen though

well , that exactly what I am saying ! buy now a few players of quality ..spend around 200 mln euros and you will be all set for years to come ! now is the time ... I don't why we aren't doing this ....the money is there ! we just need to buy 3-4 players to make the squad competitive with the best ....that's all we need
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 pm

gonzo wrote:
#12 wrote:

Not gonna happen though

well , that exactly what I am saying ! buy now a few players of quality ..spend around 200 mln euros and you will be all set for years to come ! now is the time ... I don't why aren't doing this ....the money is there ! we just need to buy 3-4 players to make the squad competitive with the best ....that's all we need

Because they would rather wait until we need more... For Hoeness, this is an A- season... He doesn’t care about CL or the quality of our displays... He just said yesterday we were playing "fantastic" soccer...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gonzo » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:54 pm

f@uck Houness ... he made a lot for the club but right now he is just hindering and making a lot of strange things ! we need to spend and get good players otherwise we are lost !
gonzo
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:21 pm

I’m surprised we haven’t sorted out James yet despite the outgoing responses from both sides to get a new deal done. It’s obviously not a question of a fee since it’s agreed but probably wages. At 27 James is probably looking for his last substantial pay day at this level of football so I guess it’s a wait and see if Bayern see James as worth it in the long term. We obviously were put off by Sanchez wage demands(thank god)and I bet Hoeness doesn’t want to be stuck with a player on high wages who he may not fully want to commit to.

Personally I prefer he stays, to be able to sign a world class player like James who is at his peak years for around €40m+ is as good as it gets especially when our past and current targets like Hernandez, Pepe, and Werner are already gonna cost more than that. In my opinion you can never have to many players at James’ level and his price tag. Especially since he has been here two years adjusting to life in Munich and the team it would be sad if we let him slip through. Even if we do want get Havertz, there is no guarantee he turns world class.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby munchen99 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:44 am

Meh. Great skills. Don’t like his attitude. Comes and goes and can be extremely inconsistent and ineffectual. Worth the 40mil on paper but maybe not in reality...or maybe just not for Bayern
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bmguy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:16 am

He's not cheap, indeed, his wage is not and giving the fact that he will spend 1/3 time in clinic year after year, then we should not continue with him.

We have enough players to play as AMC: gnabry, mueller, goretzka, tolisso, just spend time on finding new wings, then we're all set.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News