You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:09 am

According to Marca, James has told his close friends that he wants to return to Real Madrid now that Zidane is gone.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

Yeah, I read the article, but I don't think much of it. James has said on several occasions that he's happy here in Munich. His loan contract has been reported to be without an exit clause so if that's true I don't have any fear of losing him now. I do think he would rather live in Spain then Germany. That makes of course more sense since he's from a Spanish speaking country, but with success on the field and him playing well and as a regular starter, I think he'll be just fine here with us.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:50 pm

My Spanish is relatively crap, but I read through the Marca article and couldn't find any evidence whatsoever beyond "James wants to move back" - but nothing at all to support that. It read to me MUCH more like "Real Madrid would like to have James back" more than "James wants a Madrid return"

In whatever case, even if he does want to move, we'd be stupid to not buy first and sell.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:08 pm

There have been quite a few articles recently in Marca about James i.e videos showing off his goals and skills and now this transfer rumours

They didn't mention any official source, they just said close friends

So what Falk said seems to be true
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:26 pm

BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby munchen99 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?

Of course.
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?

What makes options to buy so simple is you dodge having to negotiate with the club and just have to focus on coming to personal terms with the player which doesn’t seem to be much of an obstacle since James seems keen on staying in Munich....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:23 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ouch

Can't see tweet? Click here!

You don't believe marca . It is only perez . james said in many interviews that he love bayern munich . Why james can't decide by himself when real madrid pushed him before . I never forget how real madrid treated james badly and I want to spread bad things about real madrid with james to all world . How james return real madrid to play wing when guys see how james is slowly and has many injuries now . Why james must return real madrid when he never like bale and the whole real madrid team . Only james 's idol is ronaldo really treated well with james at real madrid . You couldn't image what real madrid fans did with james . James never got role of 10 at real madrid . They only let isco play at that role . Even I never forget bale played at role of 10 while james must be on benched for bale or james must play on wing . That 's why he had much injuries and couldn't get play much at real madrid . In addtion , real madrid never developed james at role of toni kroos such as jupp Why james must return real madrid . Even james only can get 3 millions at real madrid while james get 7 millions at here and have double salary at real madrid .
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:58 pm

I believe if james don't return real madrid , they must sell him cheaply for us
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:20 pm

There are some reports about Jorge Mendes being in Munich negotiating with our bosses finding a solution for James in favor for Madrid...

I'm excluding a return this summer cuz this will be a major blow for our image and for the squad of course because we won't earn any money nor we can find a player of James quality so quick. Whatever the case Bayern should end those RM rumors who makes us look like puppets, first Lewandowski, now James there must be an answer to this garbages.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:26 pm

This is why Real are making official statements after non sense rumours in the newspapers.

I guess we're too busy to sign contracts with 17 and 18 yo "talents" these days.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Achilles wrote:There are some reports about Jorge Mendes being in Munich negotiating with our bosses finding a solution for James in favor for Madrid...

I'm excluding a return this summer cuz this will be a major blow for our image and for the squad of course because we won't earn any money nor we can find a player of James quality so quick. Whatever the case Bayern should end those RM rumors who makes us look like puppets, first Lewandowski, now James there must be an answer to this garbages.

James returned bayern munich quickly so I think he talked with niko kovac . With a coach with no much experience such as niko kovac , keep james is an advantage . You will never see what james 's influence with bayern munich is more than real madrid any thing . Even james didn't retweet his birthday congratulations any his friends at real madrid except for benzema but he retweet his birthday wish with porto and bayern munich . If you see kroos get treated badly at here , james even treated worse . It is not only his slowest salary at team with many stars but he can never play at role which he like such the role of 10 or role of toni kroos while he must play wing more
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Achilles wrote:There are some reports about Jorge Mendes being in Munich negotiating with our bosses finding a solution for James in favor for Madrid...

It’s a reflection of our status compared to theirs...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News