You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:15 pm

A very good player, wouldn't want us to buy every player Real Madrid lets go, but these are gifts you can't pass on. Isco is amazing, his confidence is ruined by Real Madrid over the last seasons constantly, but when played he's one of their best players on the pitch. If it's for the right price, then it might happen, however this might have something to do with Lewa. If they include money that lets us buy Werner, and we can buy Pulisic, Bailey or Malcom out of our own budget, then go for it. Some players will be sold this summer, and our wages will be less stressed. Buying

Isco + Bailey + Werner for example ( i'd like Pulisic, Malcom better because Bailey is an EPL fanboy ) this summer and letting Lewandowski go, we'd have an extraordinary competition in our attack, could finaly depart with Ribery and arguably Robben ( i think we won't for 1 more year ) .

I also have more sympathic transfers in my mind, but this would be fine too. ( Fekir, Salah, Griezmann *mouthwatering*)

I dont believe this, but it took advantage of me.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby BayernFL117 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Another CAM? I'm in!!! :lol: This must be Madrid's master plan, sell us enough midfielders so it creates unrest and discontent. That way we'll implode!
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News