You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun May 13, 2018 2:38 pm

I hope Liverpool wins UCL, if they do, I'm kinda sure Klopp will take a break from football, which would make them less probable to get De Ligt and Kenedy ( our targets ) and he could could take over Bayern if when Kovac proves he's not there yet.

Just so you know i came from the future to tell you this.
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Jorge » Sun May 13, 2018 3:47 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:In 2012 we won 0 trophies and we signed Dante, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Pizarro, Martinez and Starke non of which was world class by that time.

This year we've already signed Goretzka (Martinez) and Gnabry (Shaqiri) and we are still in May.

We can also list all the players that PSG and Manchester City bought and all the money that they spent in the last 10 years next to the number of Champions League titles that they won. :oops:
Real Madrid hasn't spent big recently and they are in contention to win their 4th Champions League title in the last 5 seasons. The last 2 big purchases that they made did not contribute to that success: one is a flop, the other one plays for us. Liverpool spent $40M for each of their front 3, which is in the range of what we spend for players like Costa, Sanches and Tolisso and Liverpool is in contention for a Champions League title.
Spending big on overpriced stars will not bring a Champions League title to Munich, it never did. The day that I see Bayern spending $200M or $300M for a player like Neymar, Mbappé or Kane I will quit being a Bayern fan and I will root for the underdogs named Schalke, Hoffenheim or Dortmund instead, although I sleep well because it is not going to happen [-X .

I keep bringing it up: where are all those who had wet dreams about Bayern spending $80M for Alexis Sanchez and paying him a $20M salary just a few months ago? What has Alexis done for ManU? And he plays next to two $100M players, those that we don't buy because we are "stingy". We need to spend smart, not big.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Jorge wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:In 2012 we won 0 trophies and we signed Dante, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, Pizarro, Martinez and Starke non of which was world class by that time.

This year we've already signed Goretzka (Martinez) and Gnabry (Shaqiri) and we are still in May.

We can also list all the players that PSG and Manchester City bought and all the money that they spent in the last 10 years next to the number of Champions League titles that they won. :oops:
Real Madrid hasn't spent big recently and they are in contention to win their 4th Champions League title in the last 5 seasons. The last 2 big purchases that they made did not contribute to that success: one is a flop, the other one plays for us. Liverpool spent $40M for each of their front 3, which is in the range of what we spend for players like Costa, Sanches and Tolisso and Liverpool is in contention for a Champions League title.
Spending big on overpriced stars will not bring a Champions League title to Munich, it never did. The day that I see Bayern spending $200M or $300M for a player like Neymar, Mbappé or Kane I will quit being a Bayern fan and I will root for the underdogs named Schalke, Hoffenheim or Dortmund instead, although I sleep well because it is not going to happen [-X .

I keep bringing it up: where are all those who had wet dreams about Bayern spending $80M for Alexis Sanchez and paying him a $20M salary just a few months ago? What has Alexis done for ManU? And he plays next to two $100M players, those that we don't buy because we are "stingy". We need to spend smart, not big.
Alexis would have been a smart move. He hasn't done well under Mourinho, but then again... Who has over the last 4 years? (Rethorical question).

He would have been a 20x improvement over Ribery and Coman.

80mn was too much, true. The price *may* have been wrong (if we had dealt with this well, I think we could have gotten a better deal, like we did with James), but the player is 100% great.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 pm

I agree - we're doing neither though and our offense is barren...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ed. » Sun May 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Jorge wrote:I keep bringing it up: where are all those who had wet dreams about Bayern spending $80M for Alexis Sanchez and paying him a $20M salary just a few months ago? What has Alexis done for ManU? And he plays next to two $100M players, those that we don't buy because we are "stingy". We need to spend smart, not big.

Yeah, he hasn't even completed 1 season alright? A move in winter should always be judged the following season.
Utd overpaid given his age, but with Chile out of the WC, they are going to get a decent return from Sanchez next season.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Sun May 13, 2018 4:22 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:80mn was too much, true. The price *may* have been wrong (if we had dealt with this well, I think we could have gotten a better deal, like we did with James), but the player is 100% great.

I have to say I've changed my mind on Sanchez and disagree with this now.

He would have improved the team, and yes I think we could have done a better deal but the way he (or his agent rather) haggled their way to Old trafford made me infer the guy was really interested solely in securing his big final contract exclusively disregarding any sporting ambitions. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I think this type of player would be absolutely the wrong fit at Bayern and not the kind of personality that would make you want to break your wage structure.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon May 14, 2018 9:45 am

DiegoForlan wrote:I hope Liverpool wins UCL, if they do, I'm kinda sure Klopp will take a break from football, which would make them less probable to get De Ligt and Kenedy ( our targets ) and he could could take over Bayern if when Kovac proves he's not there yet.

So how come you don't know whether or not Liverpool will win the UCL if you came from the future? Dementia? :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:20 pm

He is probably Barry Allen messing with the timeline.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby #12 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
DiegoForlan wrote:I hope Liverpool wins UCL, if they do, I'm kinda sure Klopp will take a break from football, which would make them less probable to get De Ligt and Kenedy ( our targets ) and he could could take over Bayern if when Kovac proves he's not there yet.

So how come you don't know whether or not Liverpool will win the UCL if you came from the future? Dementia?

You don’t know what timeline he’s from... Maybe Biff already got the Sports Almanac...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DiegoForlan » Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 am

MUTU wrote:

So how come you don't know whether or not Liverpool will win the UCL if you came from the future? Dementia? :P
Here in future UEFA decided to rewatch the finals to correct referee mistakes, so the two offside goals it depends if they might rewoke the two offside goals Madrid scored, and give Liverpool the titile instead .

( trying to be funny instead of stupid )
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Thu May 17, 2018 2:36 am

Arsenal in advanced talks to complete deal for Borussia Dortmund defender Sokratis
The 29-year-old is out of contract next summer and talks over a new deal have broken down, with Dortmund now resigned to cashing in on the centre-back.

With his contract close to expiring, Arsenal are hoping to get Sokratis for less than £17m and are ironing out the finer details of the deal.

Dortmund, what a mess they have become, with exception of selling Dembele, are they the new feeder club
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Some talanted players are going to play in the Bundesliga from the next season:

Bennetts joins Gladbach from Spurs
Borussia Mönchengladbach have signed Keanan Bennetts on a permanent deal from Tottenham.

The 19-year-old winger, who has put pen to paper on a contract until 2022 at the Borussia Park, said: "Borussia is one of Germany’s biggest teams. I'm really looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere at Borussia Park."

Maffeo joins Stuttgart from Man City
Highly-rated Spanish right-back Pablo Maffeo has joined VfB Stuttgart from Manchester City on a permanent contract until 2023. The 20-year-old made 32 La Liga appearances on loan at Girona in 2017/18 and joins Tayfun Korkut's side with a high recommendation from former Bayern Munich head coach Pep Guardiola.

"Pep Guardiola told me a lot of positive things about the Bundesliga and the people in charge of Stuttgart," Maffeo said. "From videos I've seen of the home games, I can see the importance of the team to the fans and how impressive the atmosphere in the stadium is."

Serdar joins Schalke from Mainz
Schalke have confirmed their third summer signing with the arrival of midfielder Suat Serdar from Bundesliga rivals Mainz, joining fellow newcomers Mark Uth (Hoffenheim) and Salif Sane (Hannover) at the Royal Blues.

"Suat is a young, ambitious player with plenty of potential," said Schalke sporting director Christian Heidel of the 21-year-old, who penned a four-year deal through to 30 June 2022. "We'll give him all the time he needs to develop into a very good Bundesliga player."

Osako swaps Cologne for Bremen

Werder have moved to replace Belfodil with the signing of Japan striker Yuya Osako from relegated Cologne. A member of Japan's preliminary World Cup squad, Osako scored 15 goals in 108 Bundesliga games for the Billy Goats after joining from 1860 Munich.

"We're pleased we were able to bring Yuya Osako to Bremen. He'll be an important part of our squad and allow us greater flexibility in attack. He also already has great Bundesliga experience," said Werder sporting director Franck Baumann.

Coach Florian Kohfeldt also added, "Yuya provides us with reinforcements. He's creative and moves well between the lines. He can also play a decisive pass as well as score himself."

Hoffenheim snap up Belfodil

Another new face at Hoffenheim as Julian Nagelsmann's side look to fill the gap left by the departure of Mark Uth to Schalke by bringing in Ishak Belfodil from Standard Liege in Belgium. The Algeria international had spent the 2017/18 season on loan at fellow Bundesliga club Werder Bremen, where he scored six goals in 29 competitive appearances.

"He'll be a huge asset to our attacking game with his versatility," said sporting director Alexander Rosen. "He's a dangerous forward, who's technically and physically strong as well as quick. On top of that, he's a threat in the air and adds quality to our squad."Belfodil, who has signed a deal with the club until 2022, added, "I'm really looking forward to a new challenge at TSG. I'm really happy to be joining this ambitious club, and will do all I can to contribute to its success."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Buffon to PSG - Buffoon!
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon May 21, 2018 7:20 pm

#12 wrote:Buffon to PSG - Buffoon!

PSG have offered him a 2-year deal worth €20m / season. [RAI]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:22 pm

He will lose all the respect the football world have for him...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News