You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:36 pm

DONE DEAL: West Brom have completed the signing of Daniel Sturridge on loan from Liverpool.
DONE DEAL: Watford have completed the signing of Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona on loan until the end of the season.
DONE DEAL: Celtic have completed the signing of Charly Musonda from Chelsea on an 18 month loan deal.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:14 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Aymeric Laporte will have his Manchester City medical on Tuesday. The fee will be €70m. [@DiMarzio]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So, from now on, I'll refer to him as Aymeprick
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Leicester City have rejected a 60 million pound offer from Manchester City to sign Riyad Mahrez.
Michy Batshuayi refused to go to Tottenham on loan despite Tottenham and Chelsea coming to an agreement.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Element wrote:Leicester City have rejected a 60 million pound offer from Manchester City to sign Riyad Mahrez.

Apparently Mahrez has officially handed in a transfer request so that he can join City.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:10 pm

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Element wrote:Michy Batshuayi refused to go to Tottenham on loan despite Tottenham and Chelsea coming to an agreement.

Batshuayi apparently has agreed to join Dortmund on loan. Loan fee will be 1.5 million euros. Dortmund and Chelsea still need to agree on whether there will be a buying option or not.
Meanwhile Arsenal have increased their offer 1.5 million euros to sign Aubameyang the Batshuayi loan fees because Giroud refused to join Dortmund on loan.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:02 pm

Element wrote:
Element wrote:Michy Batshuayi refused to go to Tottenham on loan despite Tottenham and Chelsea coming to an agreement.

Batshuayi apparently has agreed to join Dortmund on loan. Loan fee will be 1.5 million euros. Dortmund and Chelsea still need to agree on whether there will be a buying option or not.
Meanwhile Arsenal have increased their offer 1.5 million euros to sign Aubameyang the Batshuayi loan fees because Giroud refused to join Dortmund on loan.

I can't really see what motivation Chelsea could possibly have for allowing a buy-option. No sense from their perspective, IMO.

-Bats joins Dortmund, plays great, they activate buy option and make permanent. Chelsea are unable to get highest fee for him. Fail.
-Bats joins Dortmund, plays great, no buy option, returns to Chelsea where they can sell him to highest bidder. Win.
-Bats refuses to join Dortmund without buy-option as part of deal, Chelsea keeps him and doesn't get €1.5m loan fee. They don't need money, no biggie.
-Bats joins Dortmund and fails, no buy option, so he returns to Chelsea OR Joins Dortmund, fails, has buy option but Dortmund don't exercise it = same outcome, but being from a top English club they can probably still fetch a decent fee
-Bats joins Dortmund with a buy-obligation in his contract and Chelsea and Dortmund agree to an above-market-value fee for it. Whether he plays good or poorly Chelsea get an above-average deal for him. Win.

So for me it only makes sense if it has no buy-option or a VERY high priced obligation to buy.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Isabella » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Do you think Aubameyang think Arsenal a better club for him than Dortmund for sporting's reasons? Remember who last summer he was almost desperate to join Milan? At Dortmund he was an indisputed starter with guaranteed UCL and wanted so much go to a club who had just changed ownership, was in full reconstruction and after three years out of Europe needed to win two turns of playoffs for playing UEL...
He do not want the transfer for sporting reasons, he is just tired of Dortmund and dream Milan or London's nightlife...
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:56 pm

Isabella wrote:Do you think Aubameyang think Arsenal a better club for him than Dortmund for sporting's reasons? Remember who last summer he was almost desperate to join Milan? At Dortmund he was an indisputed starter with guaranteed UCL and wanted so much go to a club who had just changed ownership, was in full reconstruction and after three years out of Europe needed to win two turns of playoffs for playing UEL...
He do not want the transfer for sporting reasons, he is just tired of Dortmund and dream Milan or London's nightlife...

From what I see and hear of him, I'm guessing Aubameyang isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...can hardly speak German after having been at Dortmund for years, focussed on flashy lifestyles.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Isabella wrote:Do you think Aubameyang think Arsenal a better club for him than Dortmund for sporting's reasons? Remember who last summer he was almost desperate to join Milan? At Dortmund he was an indisputed starter with guaranteed UCL and wanted so much go to a club who had just changed ownership, was in full reconstruction and after three years out of Europe needed to win two turns of playoffs for playing UEL...

From what I see and hear of him, I'm guessing Aubameyang isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...can hardly speak German after having been at Dortmund for years, focussed on flashy lifestyles.

I am not sure if it is a money thing or a bigger stage thing. He's flirted with a move to China, now Arsenal, previously Milan, openly speaking about wanting to play for Madrid......etc. I don't know if sport has much to do with it, but he's long seemed desperate to get out of Dortmund.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Roma to sign Daley Blind from Manchester United. [@DiMarzio]

Man City have had a 3rd bid of £55m for Riyad Mahrez rejected by Leicester this evening. [Sky Sports News]

Athletic Bilbao have replaced Aymeric Laporte with Inigo Martinez from Real Sociedad for €32m.

And..IF Chelsea get Giroud done, Batshuayi goes to Dortmund.

Edit:From the last minute..

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 pm

How come BVB sold Batra?!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:How come BVB sold Batra?!

He asked the club to go back to Spain because he still could not totally get over that bombing incident so he can completely leave this incident behind him.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby archymen » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Auba to Arsenal looks like a done deal:
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:10 pm