You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Chelsea may sign Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) in order to convince inter they are inserting Giroud in the offer.

The latter is on the wanted list of Inter coach Conte
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:56 pm

Milan will definitely have to go lower than what they bought him for after his disastrous first half of the season but I believe he is better than his current form. Would be good to see him in the Bundesliga. I’d even welcome him at Bayern on loan until the end of the season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

The Silence of the Lamers

Postby r10 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 pm

r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Napoli have identified Neal Maupay as a transfer target but Brighton will only listen to offers within the region of £40m. (Source: Telegraph)

Jesse Lingard is set for a move away from Manchester United and is being offered to AC Milan. (Source: Sport Italia)

Juventus are set to make an offer of €10m plus €5m in add-ons for Barcelona full-back Juan Miranda. (Source: SPORT)

Aston Villa are considering a bid for AC Milan forward Krzysztof Piątek. Talks are ongoing but the striker is yet to decide his future. (Source: @FabrizioRomano)
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:00 pm

Jesus, why don't we sign Piatek and close the striker story... :roll: Why is it so hard to sign a new player for Bayern, ehhhhh...
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Flamengo attacker Reinier will officially join Real Madrid later this month for a sum worth around €35m. (Source: GOAL)

R. Madrid want to take all the best in Brazil just to revenge Neymar's move to Barcelona. They are still pissed off.
I wonder how and when do they plan to develop all these players and put all of them into starting 11 near Hazard, Asensio, Isco, Bale, James Rodríguez, Modrić, Kroos...

Not to mention fantastic Federico Valverde and reborn Martin Odegaard who is shining in San Sebastián and maybe Dani Ceballos. In addition to this, they are playing 4-3-3 under Zidane, not 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4. :mrgreen:
It seems that many wasted/broken talents are about to be introduced within the next 5-6 years.
They are planning wisely....

It is happening this January.

Madrid are going to pay 'small' 30-35 million € for almost 18-year-old Brazilian attacking midfielder Reinier and sign 6 and a half year long contract, just as they sign 6 year deals with all young players and talents in the last 10 years.

Just to summarize R. Madrid in the last 5-6 years... They have signed 11-12 young players aged between 16-24 for less than 60 million €. Maybe 1 or 2 are no longer their players while the rest of the crew is still there and few of them are on loan, some of them are homegrown players.

- 3 Brazilians in less than a year (winger Vinicius Jr., winger/striker Rodrygo, CB/RB Militão) for 150 million €
- striker Luka Jović for 60 mil €
- left back Ferland Mendy for 40 mil €
- right back Álvaro Odriozola for 30 mil €
- winger Marco Asensio for 3,5 mil €

- young and great box-to-box midfielder Federico Valverde for 5 million €
- offensive midfielder Martin Odegaard for 3 mil. €
- offensive midfielder/winger Brahim Díaz for 17 mil €
- central midfielder Daniel Ceballos for 16,5 mil €

- offensive midfielder Reinier to join them soon for 30-35 mil €

Among other things, they have their own versatile fullback Hakimi whose market value increased at BVB from 5 mil up to 45-50 mil €. Mariano Díaz was once sold and returned to Madrid after one season in Lyon, but now he is already the ex-player, out of Zidane's plans from the day 1.
Mateo Kovačić used to be there too. The Croat central midfielder came for 38 mil € and was sold to Chelsea this summer for 45 mil €.

In 5-6 years they spent 400 million € on 13 young players of which 12 are still part of the club and under contract.

We didn't spend shit in the last 5 years, neither for top stars nor for young players whose price is maximum 50 million from I write. And we ask ourselves about Bayern's club strategy, squad planing and squad depth, quality of players, scouting department and youth academy.

I'm not saying all of the mentioned players are going to become world-class players or that they'll succeed in Los Blancos shirt or that we should follow R. Madrid and spend money that we honestly don't have, but not even find a proper solution according to our standards and club reputation both in domestic and international frames... :roll:

We neither buy expensive formed and experienced players nor young players who are not that expensive or whose price would lead us to 120-160 mil € by signing 3-4 young and very talented players. :roll:

It's very wrong when we generally don't know what we want and that is frustrating. Davies, Pavard and Hernández are only positive things we did so far, but then injury says "nein" to Lucas and Süle also gets injured, we once again don't have 2 replacements because Pavard is used as RB or when he is used as CB, Kimmich doesn't play regularly RB anymore and then we need to sign new 2 RBs.

Every line and every position in FC Bayern is deficient except central midfield, but with Martínez, Tolisso and Goretzka we can't make ourselves lucky to form fantastic doppel-6 with #10 in front of them or form a trio of two #8s and one real #6.

Wingers are also bad with Perišić who has nothing to look in any top club if he can't successfully compete with Coman and Gnabry who are also often absent and already mentioned injury prone Coman who can't develop himself into a top player for the last 4-5 years.

GK position is only rock solid. Neuer, Ulreich, Früchtl and Ron Torben Hoffmann. In the past Neuer, Ulreich, Starke, Früchtl or Neuer, Reina, Starke, Neuer, Starke, Lukas Raeder. Now Nübel is coming, but it's got a potential to cause an unrest.

Somehow I think we have been performing exactly as we should perform with the quality and type of players we have had on our disposal along with poor squad depth and quality of our bench.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:50 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:51 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:05 pm

Manchester United have ruled out making a bid to bring Christian Eriksen to Old Trafford in this window. And Inter are currently prioritising their pursuit of Arturo Vidal over Eriksen. (Source: Sky Italy)

West Ham have agreed a deal in principle to sign Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes on an 18-month loan deal with no option or obligation to buy. (Source: Sky Sports)

Ashley Young has turned down a one-year contract extension at Manchester United in order to join Inter Milan. (Source: Sky Sports)

Ajax are considering bringing back Matthijs de Ligt to the club on loan after his disastrous start to life at Juventus. (Source: A Bola)
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Ajax are considering bringing back Matthijs de Ligt to the club on loan after his disastrous start to life at Juventus. (Source: A Bola)

Instead of moving to Bayern and becoming the beast (damn board who doesn't want to invest in anything at all).

But okay... Mino knows what he's doing with him and the young Dutchman leaves the Italian to think instead of him. The only safe bet is that De Ligt isn't going to lose his place in the Netherlands team. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:35 pm

POOR de ligt... that is what happens if you leave it in the dirty hands of Raiola.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Is the Ligt doing bad in Juve? Haven't been paying attention. It's been barely 6 months though, seems like a lot of smoke for nothing.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:53 pm

He is,currently nursing a shoulder inj.
He scored some goals...
Made a couple of hand balls in the area but were not sanctioned as he plays for Juve and he also did some blunders
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:01 pm

De Ligt is not bad but he's not adapting easily to Italian football and on the other hand, Juventus under Sarri hasn't become a machine, yet. It would be very unfair to put the whole blame on the young Dutchman, but it will certainly take time to adapt to Juventus and Serie A.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:08 pm

To be fair Sarri is probably second only to Salihamidzic in terms of stealing a living. The coach's that bad I don't think De Ligt's failures is an indication of anything.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News