You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Nemtar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Poor Guardiola, Manchester is a joke (the whole red and blue city)
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:15 pm

lel... can't even draw Alves.
JANCKER

Postby aterford » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:47 pm

They also got Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Leroy Sané, Gabriel Jesus, Gündogan, and Stones....let's not get too ahead of ourselves regarding who Pep "can't draw"....especially considering most people on this page were clamoring for Sané, Jesus, AND Silva.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 pm

IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:49 pm

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 pm

An under-the-radar signing of note: Roque Mesa to Swansea. A great regista to the Premier League, very uncharacteristic.

I love this transfer for what it signifies: Normally an English coach wouldn't even know how a CDM could dictate a game. But Paul Clement, obviously our former employee and someone who's been following Ancelotti around world class clubs and personally coached Alonso, Verratti, Kroos, Thiago amongst others, really shows the difference in footballing mind if one could learn from coaching abroad doing proper European football.

If only the English FA notice this crystal clear sign and restructure the country's football like Germany's reboot. I'm sure Roque Mesa will be in the Team of the Season next year... Actually no, probably no one will notice him and just credit Sigurdsson when Swansea finish in the Top 10.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:An under-the-radar signing of note: Roque Mesa to Swansea. A great regista to the Premier League, very uncharacteristic.

I love this transfer for what it signifies: Normally an English coach wouldn't even know how a CDM could dictate a game. But Paul Clement, obviously our former employee and someone who's been following Ancelotti around world class clubs and personally coached Alonso, Verratti, Kroos, Thiago amongst others, really shows the difference in footballing mind if one could learn from coaching abroad doing proper European football.

If only the English FA notice this crystal clear sign and restructure the country's football like Germany's reboot. I'm sure Roque Mesa will be in the Team of the Season next year... Actually no, probably no one will notice him and just credit Sigurdsson when Swansea finish in the Top 10.

Ehmmm... I hope the English FA doesn't not notice and does nothing to improve. Duck them.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Milan are in a hurry to close the deal for Bonucci even if he doesn't manage to go with the squad to China. Milan will have a new contact with Alessandro Lucci, whose meeting with Juventus just ended, in the coming hours [Sky].GROWING OPTIMISM - As learned by calciomercato.com , grows by the hour optimism Milan on Bonucci operation ended. The new contact between the parties should bring final agreement by tomorrow morning, when the Rossoneri are planning to make the official announcement . Also it confirmed that Mattia De Sciglio, intended to dress in black and white, will not enter in the deal but will be treated separately.

Milan scatenato: chiuso l'acquisto di Lucas Biglia dalla Lazio [source]

]Biglia's agent confirms: "Everything is done.
And,finally they've got Lucas Biglia.
16 m + 4 m in bonusses,3 year contract for 3,5 millions per year.

Bro,do you even sleep ?

Edit:
According to media in Italy, everything is practically done: Bonucci is a Milan player, the player will be at Milano tomorrow! Milan will pay €40m and the player's wages will be €6.5m pe season. Tomorrow everything will be completed.

Edit2:
@ilfufoggiano51
Era il 25 maggio. Fassone e i incontra Belotti e Bonucci e spiegano il progetto Milan. I 2 sono entusiasti , uno è preso l'altro vedremo...

It was the 25th of may. Fassone and I met Belotti and Bonucci and explain the project Milan. The 2 are excited , one is taken the other we will see...

Those **** Fassone and Mirabelli are real! ****.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Pelin » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:26 am

aterford wrote:They also got Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Leroy Sané, Gabriel Jesus, Gündogan, and Stones....let's not get too ahead of ourselves regarding who Pep "can't draw"....especially considering most people on this page were clamoring for Sané, Jesus, AND Silva.

They didn't get competition from any big teams for them. The first time they got competition and they lost the player.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am

Pelin wrote:
aterford wrote:They also got Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Leroy Sané, Gabriel Jesus, Gündogan, and Stones....let's not get too ahead of ourselves regarding who Pep "can't draw"....especially considering most people on this page were clamoring for Sané, Jesus, AND Silva.

They didn't get competition from any big teams for them. The first time they got competition and they lost the player.

What? First off, we were definitely interested in Sané and Jesus, unless we're not considered a big team any longer.
Second, Gündogan was linked to just about every team in the PL, along with Stones. Silva was highly sought after as well. Failed transfer bids generally aren't made public....to claim that they didn't have any competition for those guys is just conjecture, and bad conjecture at that. It's fallacious to operate under the assumption that because we were unaware of any big teams putting in bids that there wasn't any competition. Prior to these players signing with MCFC, there was plenty of "competition" in the mix for their signatures. Just because they didn't land the player(s) doesn't mean they were never in the running....
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Where are the 'why we don't spend big like Juve' crew? Every year they let one star player leave... and buy Benatias and Costas.
JANCKER

Postby Mircea_1984 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Milan is my second team which I support after Bayern and I have a lot of contacts with Milan fans across the world. I know what Im speaking. Believe me, they are a financial monster with YonngHong Li. Beeing led by a broker supported by banks and financial institutions are in a better situation than Inter with Sunning. The communist party trying to reign in debt put a lot of brakes on capital outflows from China. That is why they received money from Elliot, but in reality they stay on a mountain of cash, more than Elliot give them. On the surface, they are in a hell of situation having to pay back 250 millions that were used for the aquisition, but in reality they will spend 300 millions just for buying new players. Unlike Inter they dont have take a moderate approach in spending, which are clean money, Milan is receving black money fron the chinese shadow banking system. Chinese banks and financial institutions find a way to pump money into Milan via offshore and external channels which are not restricted by the chinese regulators, and the situation will just get better because there are signals that the authorities are starting to relax the rules for capital outflows, after less than a years. When this will happen all those companies will come to the surface without the need to hide channeling the money. They will be stronger than PSG and City, you may laugh no, but you will see.

P.S Just now they are preparing a 100 millions package for el Gallo Belloti. 65-70 millions + Niang + Palleta
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News