You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:44 pm

Barcelona and Valencia have agreed to swap goalkeepers Jasper Cillessen and Neto. (Source: Mundo Deportivo)

PSG wants to seal a deal to sign Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona after the Copa América. (Source: AS)

Inter Milan are closing in on the €25m signing of Valentino Lazaro from Hertha Berlin. (Source: Sky Germany)

Juan Mata signed a three-year deal at Manchester United today that will keep him at the club until 2022. (Source: SPORT)

Juventus manager Maurizio Sarri is to be backed in the transfer market with some big signings. Paul Pogba, Sergej Milinković-Savić, Federico Chiesa and Nicolò Zaniolo are all targets. (Source: GdS)

James Rodríguez has agreed terms on a move to Napoli. (Source: Di Marzio)

Neymar is closing in on a Barcelona return with PSG set to accept at least one of Ousmane Dembélé, Ivan Rakitić and Samuel Umtiti plus £90m. (Source: Globo Esporte)
Kovac OUT!!!

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3479 times
Been thanked: 3765 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:11 pm

DEAL DONE: Kyle Walker has signed a new contract at Manchester City until 2024. (Source: @ManCity)

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has told the club's website that Nabil Fekir is likely to leave this summer. (Source: @OL)

Roma have made an offer totalling €20m for Real Betis goalkeeper Pau López. (Source: Di Marzio)

Manchester United have agreed a world-record £55m fee to sign full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace. (Source: Duncan Castles)

OFFICIAL: Luis Enrique has stepped down from his position as Spain head coach, with his assistant Robert Moreno taking over on a permanent basis. (Source: @SeFutbol)
Kovac OUT!!!

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3479 times
Been thanked: 3765 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:46 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:DEAL DONE: Kyle Walker has signed a new contract at Manchester City until 2024. (Source: @ManCity)

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has told the club's website that Nabil Fekir is likely to leave this summer. (Source: @OL)

Roma have made an offer totalling €20m for Real Betis goalkeeper Pau López. (Source: Di Marzio)

Manchester United have agreed a world-record £55m fee to sign full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace. (Source: Duncan Castles)

OFFICIAL: Luis Enrique has stepped down from his position as Spain head coach, with his assistant Robert Moreno taking over on a permanent basis. (Source: @SeFutbol)
L.Enrique.... Chelsea?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5220 times
Been thanked: 3234 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:DEAL DONE: Kyle Walker has signed a new contract at Manchester City until 2024. (Source: @ManCity)

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has told the club's website that Nabil Fekir is likely to leave this summer. (Source: @OL)

Roma have made an offer totalling €20m for Real Betis goalkeeper Pau López. (Source: Di Marzio)

Manchester United have agreed a world-record £55m fee to sign full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace. (Source: Duncan Castles)

OFFICIAL: Luis Enrique has stepped down from his position as Spain head coach, with his assistant Robert Moreno taking over on a permanent basis. (Source: @SeFutbol)
L.Enrique.... Chelsea?
Apparently not.. he has huge personal problems
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Inter Milan need to offload Mauro Icardi before they have any hope of financing a deal to sign Romelu Lukaku from Manchester United. (Source: Guardian)

Tottenham are braced for a bid from Juventus for defender Kieran Trippier and will be willing to sell for around £25m. (Source: Guardian)

Kostas Manolas has agreed on a deal with Napoli worth €3.5m per year until 2024. The two clubs must now settle on a price but Roma are refusing to budge from €36m. (Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)

Borussia Dortmund are very keen on signing Alassane Pléa from Borussia Monchengladbach. (Source: Yahoo Sport)

Arsenal have had a £15m bid for Kieran Tierney turned down by Celtic. (Source: Scottish Sun)
Kovac OUT!!!

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3479 times
Been thanked: 3765 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 pm

Trippier for 25M? That sounds like a good deal
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11223
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2944 times
Been thanked: 3152 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:00 am

Joao Felix will have a 350M € release clause at atletico ...
His transfer will be announced by early next wk.


Inter to offer 90M€ for Pepe'...


P.S where is Ant.Griezmann going?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Valerio » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Joao Felix will have a 350M € release clause at atletico ...
His transfer will be announced by early next wk.


Inter to offer 90M€ for Pepe'...


P.S where is Ant.Griezmann going?

Paris Saint Germain to cover O'Ney leaving for Barca
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 147 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:03 am

according to sportmediaset - Juve might also offer Kean to Ajax in order to secure De Ligt by lowering the 70M cost!
IMO this doesn't make sense...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Neymar is going back to Barca.
He prefers less money and be happy.

Kudos to him
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Neymar prefers to save his football career or what's left of it. He obviously sees that celebrity life and undeserved money that he's earned so far has ruined almost everything, moved him away from a big spotlight and in France he can't expect any title race and excitement and a serious European contest for the CL.

If he were a real man, he would right now cut his wages for 75% and say that he is starting from ZERO as a footballer at the age of 27. His career individual achievements so far are ridiculous except he built his reputation through constant media overhype, jet-set world, sponsors, etc. Typical product of modern football compared to his countryman Ronaldo who was a total king of the world at the age of 22 and who was worth of every single cent as a footballer.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3537 times
Been thanked: 3246 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby fifa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:according to sportmediaset - Juve might also offer Kean to Ajax in order to secure De Ligt by lowering the 70M cost!
IMO this doesn't make sense...


it makes sense for them . but not for everybody else . if they don't to pay the whole sum they will never get this guy .
fifa

 

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Fénix wrote:Neymar prefers to save his football career or what's left of it. He obviously sees that celebrity life and undeserved money that he's earned so far has ruined almost everything, moved him away from a big spotlight and in France he can't expect any title race and excitement and a serious European contest for the CL.

If he were a real man, he would right now cut his wages for 75% and say that he is starting from ZERO as a footballer at the age of 27. His career individual achievements so far are ridiculous except he built his reputation through constant media overhype, jet-set world, sponsors, etc. Typical product of modern football compared to his countryman Ronaldo who was a total king of the world at the age of 22 and who was worth of every single cent as a footballer.

The real idiots are PSG who believed that they could get the best out of him. It’s too late for regrets now, the damage it has done to the transfer market and how clubs value players is more or less irreversible.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5220 times
Been thanked: 3234 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 am

PSG offered €20 M plus Areola for Donnaruma
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39347
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27872 times
Been thanked: 5824 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bmguy, DotBot [Bot], kod2600, SemrushBot [Bot], zozon and 15 guests