You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:02 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Mendy's definitely superior to Lucas as a left back. Although that's irrelevant to what we're buying Lucas for which is centre back.
Be careful, gonzo is watching behind the corner!

Not if you do your job right [-X
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Mendy's definitely superior to Lucas as a left back. Although that's irrelevant to what we're buying Lucas for which is centre back.

If he's "definitely superior" how come the older Mendy has been capped fewer times than Lucas Hernandez played matches as a LB at the World Cup?

Logic dictates that Lucas in his secondary position is still better than Ferland Mendy in his main position.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

It's finally official.
A whooping 303m spend by Real so far.

Ambition.

Butbutbut, 80m for Lucas!!!

Yes, Real Madrid wanted Lucas but he chose us and they had to settle for an inferior player in Mendy.

Ever stopped to think how annoying you are? If it was the other way round, that Lucas chose Real Madrid and we ended up with Mendy you would have been negative, you know damn right you would have, and don't you even dare attempt to say otherwise. You'd call the board cheapskates, you'd laugh at forum members who seem disappointed and ask them if this was their first transfer window as Bayern fans. You'd claim we'd never keep up with their defence...

Shit man, give us and the board a break!

Exactly! Its stopped being just criticism and turned into something akin to whining or throwing a fit.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

It's finally official.

Ambition.

Yes, Real Madrid wanted Lucas but he chose us and they had to settle for an inferior player in Mendy.

Ever stopped to think how annoying you are? If it was the other way round, that Lucas chose Real Madrid and we ended up with Mendy you would have been negative, you know damn right you would have, and don't you even dare attempt to say otherwise. You'd call the board cheapskates, you'd laugh at forum members who seem disappointed and ask them if this was their first transfer window as Bayern fans. You'd claim we'd never keep up with their defence...

You yourself said you didn’t really know/think much of Lucas before we signed him... He’s a good player, but he’s not THAT much better than Mendy...
The thing is, RM didn’t go around spouting how good they still are, how great their work is and that they didn’t make any mistakes and demanded apologies!
RM went and made amends to Zidane, realized they EFFED UP and GET THINGS DONE!
They'll win another 4 before we can even scratch one!

Also, you always tell me I‘m selective in what I believe... Who says RM were in for him (at that time)?

Ever stopped to think how annoying YOU are?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"] Can't see tweet? Click here!

It's finally official.

Ambition.

Exactly! Its stopped being just criticism and turned into something akin to whining or throwing a fit.[/quote]

Of course I'm whining... I'm witnessing this shit every window and you people celebrate it like it’s the dawn of a new era...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:05 pm

#12, not knowing much about Lucas doesn't mean I undervalue him. It's well documented that Real Madrid spent years courting Lucas, and finally had to settle for a player who, at least by Deschamps, is considered inferior. That he's also older is a fact. If this was the other way round, that we spent years courting Lucas, Real Madrid got him, and we signed Mendy, what would have been your reaction? At least be truthful to yourself. Stop it with this senseless stuff. In this particular case we performed better than Real Madrid and stop trying to make it seem otherwise.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:49 pm

MUTU wrote:#12, not knowing much about Lucas doesn't mean I undervalue him. It's well documented that Real Madrid spent years courting Lucas, and finally had to settle for a player who, at least by Deschamps, is considered inferior. That he's also older is a fact. If this was the other way round, that we spent years courting Lucas, Real Madrid got him, and we signed Mendy, what would have been your reaction? At least be truthful to yourself. Stop it with this senseless stuff. In this particular case we performed better than Real Madrid and stop trying to make it seem otherwise.

I'm not, only it's by a fingernail, when in all others we used to be - and already ARE - behind by a mile at least...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:#12, not knowing much about Lucas doesn't mean I undervalue him. It's well documented that Real Madrid spent years courting Lucas, and finally had to settle for a player who, at least by Deschamps, is considered inferior. That he's also older is a fact. If this was the other way round, that we spent years courting Lucas, Real Madrid got him, and we signed Mendy, what would have been your reaction? At least be truthful to yourself. Stop it with this senseless stuff. In this particular case we performed better than Real Madrid and stop trying to make it seem otherwise.

I'm not, only it's by a fingernail, when in all others we used to be - and already ARE - behind by a mile at least...

A fingernail? I hope you use the same yardstick if we fail with Sané and get Werner instead. And I'm being kind here seeing as to how Werner is technically younger, more capped and with double the amount of NT goals as Sané, while we're comparing an older Mendy with all of his 3 caps against Hernandez who has 5 times the caps and a gold medal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

A fingernail? I hope you use the same yardstick if we fail with Sané and get Werner instead. And I'm being kind here seeing as to how Werner is technically younger, more capped and with double the amount of NT goals as Sané, while we're comparing an older Mendy with all of his 3 caps against Hernandez who has 5 times the caps and a gold medal.

Screw NTs!

NTs compare to club soccer as CL compares to Bundesliga...

I'm pretty sure Sané's market value - which is double that of Werner btw - is no yardstick for you so why argue?

And needing a winger and getting Werner is like breaking a leg and taking cough syrup

So of course I would complain... And I AM already, since I am convinced we won’t get him...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:13 pm

So I went on transfermarkt and checked.

Sané 100m
L. Hernandez 70m
Werner 65m
Mendy 30m

Werner has 65 percent of the market value of Sané
Mendy has 43 percent of the market value of Lucas.

So even with your yardstick, Werner is (considerably) closer to Sané than Mendy is to Lucas. And yet you use the word fingernail.

Want to have another go? I don't know, perhaps we should just use the #12 eye-test as a metric?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:56 pm

MUTU wrote:So I went on transfermarkt and checked.

Sané 100m
L. Hernandez 70m
Werner 65m
Mendy 30m

So even with your yardstick, Werner is (considerably) closer to Sané than Mendy is to Lucas. And yet you use the word fingernail.

Want to have another go? I don't know, perhaps we should just use the #12 eye-test as a metric?

Perhaps you should - as always - just ignore the MUCH MUCH M U C H more pressing argument that Werner is a shit player for the wings... We've done it with Götze, Müller and James - yes let's try it a fourth time, I'm sure this time around it'll work!

So no, I don’t need another go - as you will never discuss the FACTS at hand but rather spend your day in childish attempts to ridicule what you know to be true...

The whole thing reminds me of this:

And if you’re actually familiar with the episode, I think the whole analogy runs wwyyyy deeper is spot on for this club’s situation...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:49 pm

#12 wrote:

Sané 100m
L. Hernandez 70m
Werner 65m
Mendy 30m

Perhaps you should - as always - just ignore the MUCH MUCH M U C H more pressing argument that Werner is a shit player for the wings... We've done it with Götze, Müller and James - yes let's try it a fourth time, I'm sure this time around it'll work!

So no, I don’t need another go - as you will never discuss the FACTS at hand but rather spend your day in childish attempts to ridicule what you know to be true...

And if you’re actually familiar with the episode, I think the whole analogy runs wwyyyy deeper is spot on for this club’s situation...

Look you're trying to turn this argument and making stuff and claims up, which is not your first time. I never said I prefer Werner to Sané but everything indicates that Werner is closer to Sané than Mendy is to Lucas. If you find it atrocious to compare Werner to Sané then you shouldn't even entertain the idea of comparing Mendy to Lucas, let alone trying to make it sound like they got a better player than us.

Most importantly though is your hypocrisy that had we gotten Mendy and Real gotten Lucas, your reaction would have been the same.

Apparently the only way the board can keep you quiet is buy all of the world's players so that Real Madrid can't buy anyone, because anyone they get is apparently our board's offer.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

Sané 100m
L. Hernandez 70m
Werner 65m
Mendy 30m

Look you're trying to turn this argument and making stuff and claims up, which is not your first time. I never said I prefer Werner to Sané but everything indicates that Werner is closer to Sané than Mendy is to Lucas. If you find it atrocious to compare Werner to Sané then you shouldn't even entertain the idea of comparing Mendy to Lucas, let alone trying to make it sound like they got a better player than us.

Most importantly though is your hypocrisy that had we gotten Mendy and Real gotten Lucas, your reaction would have been the same.

Apparently the only way the board can keep you quiet is buy all of the world's players so that Real Madrid can't buy anyone, because anyone they get is apparently our board's offer.

Again, no... Because Sané is what we need and what we could have, provided our board wasn’t blessed with the foresight if a 99yo with a cataract!
Werner is NOT what we need...

So yes, getting Mendy - neglecting the 4 other very good transfers they already pulled - suits them a thousand times better than us getting Werner...
This argument was not twisted by me, it was twisted by you! I never said Mendy was a better player! But wanting Hernandez (provided they still did) and getting Mendy is like settling for Pepsi instead of Coca Cola, while wanting Sané and getting Werner is like wanting an ice cold beer and getting a side salad!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, AC Milan and Monaco are all interested in signing Laurent Koscielny this summer and Arsenal are willing to sell. (Source: BILD)

Juventus’ Sporting Director Fabio Paratici has travelled to the London offices of Manchester United for face-to-face talks over the potential transfer of Paul Pogba. (Source: Sky Italy)

22-year-old Cagliari and Italy midfielder Nicolò Barella has his heart set on a move to Inter. (Source: Corriere dello Sport)

Brazilian striker Wesley Moraes has completed a £22m transfer to Aston Villa from Club Brugge. (Source: HLN)

West Ham are close to signing Villarreal attacking midfielder Pablo Fornals, and a £24m deal for the Spaniard could be completed by the end of the week. (Source: Guardian)

Tottenham are set to make an improved offer for Giovani Lo Celso after failing with a bid worth up to £53m. (Source: SkySports)
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but Mino Raiola's transfer ban has been temporarily suspended pending an appeal. CAS says that they will have a final decision at the beginning of July, but with that in mind there is a chance his clients WILL perhaps be able to move earlier in the summer.

Also, Pogba really gonna go from United to Juve to United to Juve? Smh
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News