You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:39 am

gumboduncan wrote:Glad that he seems to be off the table. Not Bayern material. No top club was after him if I'm not mistaken. Perišić suits us better right now with the Sané fiasco. Good for Ajax to extend his contract.

No top club was ever after Perisic ffs!!!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:41 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
munchen99 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Glad that he seems to be off the table. Not Bayern material. No top club was after him if I'm not mistaken. Perišić suits us better right now with the Sané fiasco. Good for Ajax to extend his contract.

I'm glad you have Kalle as your avatar because that kind of delusional statement only comes from that high up in the Bayern hierarchy.

He had one good UCL season and has spent majority of his career in the Dutch league, lets not pretend Ziyech is some world beater....

So he had one good CL season more than Perisic... Which automatically means overall games... At 4 years younger...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:45 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
aterford wrote:I mean, his 'one good season' was MILES better than Perisic's best ever, so....
Ziyech last season - 21g, 24a - 0.96g+a/90
Perisic's best season ever 11g, 12a - 0.68g+a/90

But it's true he did play in a weaker league....How about in European contests?

Ziyech has played in 17 matches against Europa League-level competition (EL/EL Qualifiers) and 22 against CL-level competition.
That's resulted in 7 goals and 11 assists for a total of 0.51g+a/90

Perisic has played in 34 matches against EL-level competition and 17 against CL-level opponents.
For him that's netted 7 goals and 5 assists for a total of 0.32g+a/90

It's fair enough to not call Ziyech "world beater" but claiming Perisic is better or even better "for us right now" is a hard one to defend.

You make some good points but what puzzles me is why he seemed to have no other competing offers from big clubs. Hell! Even Pepe still had Arsenal and Napoli to choose from instead of staying with Lille even with all the hot air the Lille president and his agent tried to blow. While Ziyech only seemed to have reportedly gotten a concrete offer from Sevilla. To me in sounds like outside of clubs on Sevilla's level and below no one else was seriously going for him and that led to him extending his stay at Ajax. Even the rumors involving Bayern were lukewarm at best as they just mention us meeting his his agent but I bet we do that with hundreds of players. Personally I don't think many clubs rate him even as high as some fans do despite his performance.

So? How many players do you think we’ll still get?

Oh right, I forgot you trust these fools until "the window closes"... "Who is the bigger fool..." - ah no, let’s not do that... He was the best option still available for us... Now we might as well play Müller there... Better than fucking Perisic...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:48 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
aterford wrote:Okay, but I mean, to that measure....how many clubs would sooner be lining up for Perisic? Lol. That's the crux of the discussion here....

I agree that Ziyech is probably not as good as described - I believe I said elsewhere that we probably wouldn't be considering a player of his level just a few years ago - but he is still such a better player than Perisic right now....

I think some of it has to do with cost. Not the "its to expensive cost" but "is it worth it". With Perisic it seems that we are trying to go for a loan with an option to buy, essentially a stop gap. (Maybe for Sane next year?) With Ziyech we would have to commit to him fully even if he is a squad player with a 5 year deal and I am just guessing that Bayern didn't want to commit to him like other big clubs who have yet to show interest. Even Spurs went with Celso instead of him. For us I am guessing Ziyech is not good enough to commit long term to while with Perisic we don't have to commit hard for him but reports say that Inter and Perisic aren't happy with that arrangement either.

Mark my words, you will desperately wish for the times when you could commit to a player of Ziyech level once Uli leaves this club as promised... Just like he promised a great window...

Which it was... For 17 Bundesliga teams laughing their dry bones off - ass has been gone for weeks...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 am

Hakim Ziyech confirms Bayern were interested in him but he didn't want to wait: "Yes, that could have happened. I could've waited. But for me and Ajax, it was about time to have some clarity [..] A transfer has never been a sacred goal for me" [@ADnl]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Hakim Ziyech confirms Bayern were interested in him but he didn't want to wait: "Yes, that could have happened. I could've waited. But for me and Ajax, it was about time to have some clarity [..] A transfer has never been a sacred goal for me" [@ADnl]

To think that had Sané been quicker to make up his mind, both him and Ziyech would be in the squad tonight.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:48 am

Embarrassing and arrogant from Bayern having the players waiting an answer when we will be ready to sign them...
Every news that comes to the surface it's just makes our board looking worse and worse.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 am

I cant find my post where I said that Bayern were waiting to spend on Sane and then spend the "rest" of the money on other players. And that those same players simply cant wait for Bayern to act like they're truly B, C, D signings.

Utterly stupid move by the board.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:19 am

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Hakim Ziyech confirms Bayern were interested in him but he didn't want to wait: "Yes, that could have happened. I could've waited. But for me and Ajax, it was about time to have some clarity [..] A transfer has never been a sacred goal for me" [@ADnl]

To think that had Sané been quicker to make up his mind, both him and Ziyech would be in the squad tonight.

...or if we had signed our backups first so we could negotiate from a position of strength...and, you know, done our business quickly. I don’t buy this “sané took so long to decide” bs. we could have negotiated faster IF we had competent people in charge. instead we took our sweet time and now...well.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:24 am

Lahmies wrote:
MUTU wrote:

...or if we had signed our backups first so we could negotiate from a position of strength...and, you know, done our business quickly. I don’t buy this “sané took so long to decide” bs. we could have negotiated faster IF we had competent people in charge. instead we took our sweet time and now...well.

Sure, that's another 'if' but doesn't change the fact that Sané taking less time to decide would also have changed everything.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lahmies » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:37 am

ok, agreed.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:44 pm

zozon wrote:Either one could join even if Sane joins the club.

No shit Sherlock. Jeez.

"
Elenementry my dear Watson, use a laxative
(js for fun donot do on ur usal rant abt change clubs ofc everyone knows they can if we wanted

edited to added the tiny addons
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby zozon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Do you even know to read? That post meant that players should come even if Sane comes. Obviously Sand got injured, but players still came. What are you smoking for quoting me?
zozon
I post all the time

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:38 pm

[quote="zozon"]Do you even know to read? That post meant that players should come even if Sane comes. Obviously Sand got injured, but players still came. What are you smoking
DUNHILL OFC meant as joke obs didnt mean to ticjk u off or know u would . hope ur doing well
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby zozon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Ye, I'm watching Bayern, so its a nice Friday evening... until Sule scores an own goal heheheh
zozon
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News