You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:04 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Glad that he seems to be off the table. Not Bayern material. No top club was after him if I'm not mistaken. Perišić suits us better right now with the Sané fiasco. Good for Ajax to extend his contract.

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby munchen99 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:50 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Glad that he seems to be off the table. Not Bayern material. No top club was after him if I'm not mistaken. Perišić suits us better right now with the Sané fiasco. Good for Ajax to extend his contract.

I'm glad you have Kalle as your avatar because that kind of delusional statement only comes from that high up in the Bayern hierarchy.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:52 pm

munchen99 wrote:

I'm glad you have Kalle as your avatar because that kind of delusional statement only comes from that high up in the Bayern hierarchy.

He had one good UCL season and has spent majority of his career in the Dutch league, lets not pretend Ziyech is some world beater....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Lahmies » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
munchen99 wrote:

He had one good UCL season and has spent majority of his career in the Dutch league, lets not pretend Ziyech is some world beater....

nobody said he is. are you blind? we’re saying he’s better than the alternatives being discussed (perisić, ünder), and we already lost on sané. we’re going from good to bad to worst.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 pm

I can accept that you don't like Ziyech

But that remark about PERISIC being a better solution is ridiculous. Seems like whatever the board decides will always be the right thing for some people. Now it's Perisic but it could have been Felix Klaus or Kevin Grosskreutz
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Hardrade » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Sharp as a spoon, as always. :lol:

Get out if their ass, you are embarrassing yourself
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Jesus me that is one stupid post.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:42 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
munchen99 wrote:

He is the current Eredivisie Player of the Year.
He is the current Ajax Player of the Year.
He had the highest WhoScored rating from all players in the Eredivisie for THREE SEASONS IN A ROW.
He had the highest WhoScored rating for Ajax in the Champions League last season.

His team reached the Champions League semi-finals.

What more does he need to do to be recognised, aside from employing Raiola as his agent?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:44 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
munchen99 wrote:

I mean, his 'one good season' was MILES better than Perisic's best ever, so....
Ziyech last season - 21g, 24a - 0.96g+a/90
Perisic's best season ever 11g, 12a - 0.68g+a/90

But it's true he did play in a weaker league....How about in European contests?

Ziyech has played in 17 matches against Europa League-level competition (EL/EL Qualifiers) and 22 against CL-level competition.
That's resulted in 7 goals and 11 assists for a total of 0.51g+a/90

Perisic has played in 34 matches against EL-level competition and 17 against CL-level opponents.
For him that's netted 7 goals and 5 assists for a total of 0.32g+a/90

It's fair enough to not call Ziyech "world beater" but claiming Perisic is better or even better "for us right now" is a hard one to defend.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:02 pm

aterford wrote:I mean, his 'one good season' was MILES better than Perisic's best ever, so....
Ziyech last season - 21g, 24a - 0.96g+a/90
Perisic's best season ever 11g, 12a - 0.68g+a/90

But it's true he did play in a weaker league....How about in European contests?

Ziyech has played in 17 matches against Europa League-level competition (EL/EL Qualifiers) and 22 against CL-level competition.
That's resulted in 7 goals and 11 assists for a total of 0.51g+a/90

Perisic has played in 34 matches against EL-level competition and 17 against CL-level opponents.
For him that's netted 7 goals and 5 assists for a total of 0.32g+a/90

It's fair enough to not call Ziyech "world beater" but claiming Perisic is better or even better "for us right now" is a hard one to defend.

You make some good points but what puzzles me is why he seemed to have no other competing offers from big clubs. Hell! Even Pepe still had Arsenal and Napoli to choose from instead of staying with Lille even with all the hot air the Lille president and his agent tried to blow. While Ziyech only seemed to have reportedly gotten a concrete offer from Sevilla. To me in sounds like outside of clubs on Sevilla's level and below no one else was seriously going for him and that led to him extending his stay at Ajax. Even the rumors involving Bayern were lukewarm at best as they just mention us meeting his his agent but I bet we do that with hundreds of players. Personally I don't think many clubs rate him even as high as some fans do despite his performance.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby aterford » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Okay, but I mean, to that measure....how many clubs would sooner be lining up for Perisic? Lol. That's the crux of the discussion here....

I agree that Ziyech is probably not as good as described - I believe I said elsewhere that we probably wouldn't be considering a player of his level just a few years ago - but he is still such a better player than Perisic right now....
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm

aterford wrote:Okay, but I mean, to that measure....how many clubs would sooner be lining up for Perisic? Lol. That's the crux of the discussion here....

I agree that Ziyech is probably not as good as described - I believe I said elsewhere that we probably wouldn't be considering a player of his level just a few years ago - but he is still such a better player than Perisic right now....

I think some of it has to do with cost. Not the "its to expensive cost" but "is it worth it". With Perisic it seems that we are trying to go for a loan with an option to buy, essentially a stop gap. (Maybe for Sane next year?) With Ziyech we would have to commit to him fully even if he is a squad player with a 5 year deal and I am just guessing that Bayern didn't want to commit to him like other big clubs who have yet to show interest. Even Spurs went with Celso instead of him. For us I am guessing Ziyech is not good enough to commit long term to while with Perisic we don't have to commit hard for him but reports say that Inter and Perisic aren't happy with that arrangement either.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Hakim Ziyech [حكيم زياش]‎

Postby Awax » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:52 pm

His atrocious African cup run with Morocco is probably what cooled down any interests. He was absolutely horrible. Then again, he’s a much better option than Perisic, hands down.
I write 'Karma' on my money to make sure it comes back.
Awax
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tikoubaouine » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:55 am

Awax wrote:His atrocious African cup run with Morocco is probably what cooled down any interests. He was absolutely horrible. Then again, he’s a much better option than Perisic, hands down.

Horrible is an understatement.

He is currently #1 on his NT fans' hate list.

0 goals/assists in 400 minutes, failed at everything offensively and contributed nothing defensively. And pretty-much caused their elimination against fucking Benin.
Black magic.

Tikoubaouine
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News