You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry [Franck Henry Pierre Ribéry]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Franck "Bilal" Ribéry

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:If he goes we will make Madrid or Bacerlona MORE UNBEATABLE.

Müller is a good winger, but nothing special yet. He is not fast and not very skilled (he always does the same skill movement when he plays on the left). Ribery and Robben are great but when they play together they are even better. When he will be 100% fit, we will be MUCH BETTER than now.

I cant believe I am saying this ...but thnx for being one of few who actually thinks Ribery will make this team even better. D
Everyone thinks this is good and we can beat likes of Barcelona and Chelsea with this squad...we need world-class players like Ribery if we want to compete with top clubs in CL.

Everyone thinks that year after year we will produce likes of Kroos and Muller and that we dont need player like Ribery...cant figure why do you think that?

Chelsea has a team of players worth 10x more than our players and that is why they are competitive...I wont that is the only reason but it is one of the main reasons...they have Cech, Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Terry, Cole, Anelka..those are all world-class players and that is why they are always at top.
Even Barcelona sold Etoo and bought Ibrahimovic...they did not bring some player from Russian league to fill the gap left by Etoo...they bought another world-class player!!!

I would love it to be so easy as you all think...sell Ribery and bring some player like Krasic and we are more perfect team...that is just nonsense!
Or sell Ribery we have Muller who can cover for him.

How many times did we fall for that trick in the past?

Leave Ballack and bring Dos Santos...he will be ideal replacement...and than before we even noticed we were not in top anymore and could not compete with teams like Milan, Chelsea etc...not even against Zenit.

We should thank to God every day that we have player like Ribery at our club!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby medjahedm » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

Im all for keeping Ribery but I think for its important to keep him not because of his individual talent, but because its the best move for the team. For this to be the case I think there are a few conditions:

- Ribery must really want to stay with Bayern. Not just because of an improved contract with astronomical wages, but because he is loyal to the club.

- Kroos must improve defensively. If we have Ribery and Robben constantly attacking on the flanks we cant have a CM who is completely attacking minded. I think that Kroos can definitely evolve into a more balanced CM because he is young and LVG is brilliant at developing youth and adapting them to new positions.

- Muller should play behind Gomez instead of Olic playing next to him. Even though Olic runs non-stop all around the field, I think Muller would provide more defensive coverage.

- Demichelis needs to go. He simply cant keep up with young, fast attackers. We either need to buy a solid fullback who is mainly defense oriented (Look at Barcelona's back line, Abidal is the perfect example of the type of player I mean) and shift Badstuber back to the center, or buy a young, quick CB and leave Badstuber at LB.

- Tymoschuk must stay, and get minutes. There will be some games where we really wont be able to take risks. Thats why itll be extremely important to have a fit and in form CDM like Tymo available.

- (Less important) Schweini should play alongside Ballack in Germany's 4-2-3-1 at the world cup to continue his development into a CDM.
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:04 am

I completely agree whit Sholl. Ribery simply must stay here. We need him not 2 or 3 average players but big fighters that can cover his position. Also football is business. It is nice to have someone who loves the club but that is not always possible. And it doesn't mean he will not preform at his best. See under Ballack. And Medjahedm you insist too much on defense. We are Bayern. You do not see Messi or Henry helping or doing the defense ever. It didn't hurt Barselona. Well maybe against Chelsea where they ,for the first time in years, struggle to get possession of the ball. And Muller is still young for bigger responsibility. But I agree about Demichelis and Tymoschuk.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 am

Henry provides a lot of defensive cover, at least he was last season. Messi does more than Robben. However, Barca have a proper CDM playing for them, so its not a major problem for them.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 am

I am sure Barca wont buy him!
They will most probably land Fabregas and shift Iniesta to LW position!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby garrincha1982 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 am

If i were you i would go for ben arfa as he is a gem and will only make your team better and at his age he would be ready to stay at your club for at least 4 years and maybe then try something else but by then he would have helped you win most trophies in germany.

Also he won't cost you as much as a krasic as he is valued at around 13m euros which is peanuts compared to what you would have to pay for ozil or krasic to come there,also he is versatile to play anywhere in the attack so you would be saving money as well and krasic is a right winger so that formation of yours is wrong.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby DonFRANZZ » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 am

Hello Bayern fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope our team does well in the champions league........
I feel like Ribery want to leave but He doesn't want to make Bayern fans sad...........
Win the Fiorentina watch by a big margin and He will anounce that he will be leaving

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/20 ... -see-me-at.

Bayern need to buy top class players and stop arguing and moaning that is the coach fault or this individual and that individual.
The answer is simple buy top players win the champions and RIBERY will be there with us.
Not f Barca or Real M.
DonFRANZZ
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby shileno » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 am

I don't think Henry would like to see the man who will replace him in the same team lol
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 pm

shileno wrote:I don't think Henry would like to see the man who will replace him in the same team lol

Exactly.
Probably Goal BS again.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby degenha2 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

It seems some of the quotes were taken from past interviews.
BAYERN 2012
---------------------NEUER-----------------------
--SRNA-------DvB-------BADSTUBER-----LAHM--
----------GUSTAVO----------SCHWEINI------------
ROBBEN-------------MULLER--------------RIBERY
----------------------GOMEZ------------------------
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Element » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:We should thank to God every day that we have player like Ribery at our club!

He is great , and i really WAnt him to extend

But what I want to say is that NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB

If Ribery wants to go then he should Go

Bayern was Great Without Ribery , and will be Great Without Ribery

And like found Ribery , we will find or make palyers like him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 pm

in a Radio Show Called "Club Liza" (Hosted by our ex-LB Bixente Lizarazu)

Ribery said "I have never Said that i dont want to stay in Bayern , I am totally Happy here "

About winning the CL this season ribery said " We can do it , Everything is possible in football , This year we have a better team than last year "

Ribery also said that Thierry Henry would like to See Ribery in Barcelona and that he is doing Efforts to make that happen

At the end ribery said " I Know that People want me to stay (Meaning in Bayern), But if I Stay or leave Wont Be An easy Decision"

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 23497.html
======================
EDIT

According to MARCA , Perez is only ready to pay 20 mio euros to sign Ribery

"Ribery verliert an Wert: Im Sommer 2009 war Franck Ribery den wichtigen Herren von Real Madrid um die 50, 60 Millionen Euro wert. Ein halbes Jahr später ist das Interesse deutlich abgeflaut. Wie die Zeitung "Marca" in ihrer Printausgabe berichtet, will Real-Boss Florentino Perez "nur" noch 20 Millionen Euro für den Franzosen ausgeben, da der Bayern-Star 2011 ja kostenfrei zu haben wäre."
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:26 pm

With all these happenings, I think Ribs will mostly move to Barca! :(
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm

He will stay...and not because we will make him...we cant make him stay...if he stays he will stay because he loves his life at our club and wants to win trophies with us.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:01 pm

We have a competitive team. We have much more chances of R.Madrid to win the CL, maybe less than Barca and Chelsea but I'm pretty sure we'll be in the same line of them in no time. Ribery is like a god here, he won't be treated like this in any club.

If I were him, I would demand a big salary, a GK and a RB for the team lol
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News