You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:To me, he's technically the best player in Bayern history.


You're talking about talent and skill... I was talking about status...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12183
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 3016 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Saddest time in every fans book, watching the players who led your team to glory ride into the sunset...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14121
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4748 times
Been thanked: 2850 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:41 pm

#12 wrote:Erm, sorry, but for me Lahm was bigger than Ribéry is... Even Robben... Schweini and Lahm are gone... Kahn before... Robben and Ribéry are right behind them, yeah, but not quite the same...

Lahm and Schweinsteiger will always be held higher in Bayern fans' hearts. Lahm is even one of the best of all time in his position. But in terms of Bayern's development, I think Robbery brought a change in status and quality like no one else in recent years and few more in history.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33850
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9864 times
Been thanked: 7987 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Well since Robbery we're directly involved in the goal that sealed the treble, they will always be highly regarded...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14121
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4748 times
Been thanked: 2850 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Maier = Neuer
Breitner = Lahm
Beckenbauer = Fussballgott
Gerd = Robbery

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32425
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25069 times
Been thanked: 4891 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Maier = Neuer
Breitner = Lahm
Beckenbauer = Fussballgott
Gerd = Robbery

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Praises Gerd more than anyone else


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33850
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9864 times
Been thanked: 7987 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Maier = Neuer
Breitner = Lahm
Beckenbauer = Fussballgott
Gerd = Robbery

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Praises Gerd more than anyone else


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not get this[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32425
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25069 times
Been thanked: 4891 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Maier = Neuer
Breitner = Lahm
Beckenbauer = Fussballgott
Gerd = Robbery

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Praises Gerd more than anyone else


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not get this[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

He is worth as much as Ribery and Robben together :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33850
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9864 times
Been thanked: 7987 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Ribsy on his future
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/9 ... 8621730817

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32425
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25069 times
Been thanked: 4891 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby Pelin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Renewing with Ribery would be a grave mistake for us. since he is in declined since 2-3 years and we made a mistake by renewing with him last season.

l can understand him, The dead walking started for Bayern for 3 years, it's normal that Ribery would demand the same. Yet, Ribery must know that he is not the player he was and declined so much. he is a burden to Bayern now, will be a lot worse next year.

l hope we won't be romantic anymore. l'm also againist renewing with Robben too. it's enough anymore. Time has come for us to seperate ways with them.
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 399 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Pelin wrote:Renewing with Ribery would be a grave mistake for us. since he is in declined since 2-3 years and we made a mistake by renewing with him last season.

l can understand him, The dead walking started for Bayern for 3 years, it's normal that Ribery would demand the same. Yet, Ribery must know that he is not the player he was and declined so much. he is a burden to Bayern now, will be a lot worse next year.

l hope we won't be romantic anymore. l'm also againist renewing with Robben too. it's enough anymore. Time has come for us to seperate ways with them.

I don't agree...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32425
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25069 times
Been thanked: 4891 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 pm

I have nothing against extending their contact if they get a pay cut and accept a backup role in the team. They are legends of this club and can still be important for us

But that's a delicate issue... would they accept that?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9953
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 2257 times
Been thanked: 2398 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I have nothing against extending their contact if they get a pay cut and accept a backup role in the team. They are legends of this club and can still be important for us

But that's a delicate issue... would they accept that?


Why paycut? They deserve the same salary they are earning right now because they are Bayern legends, what will be a mistake is to keep them without signing new wingers.

I know Robben will leave, but if Ribery want to stay, he deserve the same or better salary as also have to accept new competitions... The problem is that will not be easy to find replacement of Robbery, will not be imposible but very tough.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 524 times
Been thanked: 484 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I have nothing against extending their contact if they get a pay cut and accept a backup role in the team. They are legends of this club and can still be important for us

But that's a delicate issue... would they accept that?


Why paycut? They deserve the same salary they are earning right now because they are Bayern legends, what will be a mistake is to keep them without signing new wingers.

I know Robben will leave, but if Ribery want to stay, he deserve the same or better salary as also have to accept new competitions... The problem is that will not be easy to find replacement of Robbery, will not be imposible but very tough.
I believe that Ribery can survive more years in the buli... but he has to move centrally like Ze Roberto

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32425
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25069 times
Been thanked: 4891 times
Gender: Male

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby #12 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

How are you gonna explain a quality starter that he's earning less than a player you can only play 45 mins with good conscience?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12183
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 3016 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo! [Bot] and 3 guests

cron