You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dries Mertens

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dries Mertens

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:25 am

I thought there was a chance he could come last summer but nothing ever transpired, the board was probably to busy with the Martinez transfer saga. He is a little on the old side like Petersen old and Sammer has expressed his desire to bring in young players to secure Bayern stay on top in the future so i doubt Mertens will eve play for Bayern sadly.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Diego Simeone and Atletico are eyeing a €28m pursuit for Napoli’s Dries Mertens next summer.Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Barcelona also reported to be interested. [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:14 pm

31 years old. I guess he would only suit Napoli, City or Barcelona.
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News