You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dominik Szoboszlai

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Juve, Paratici stregato da Szoboszlai: pronto l'assalto al 'nuovo Milinkovic' [source]

Reports from Italy claiming that we are monitoring Szoboszlai closely together with Juventus, Arsenal & Inter.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/dominik-s ... ler/451276

I ased a friend from Hungary about him and he said that he is the best prospect and his style is a lot similar to Bozsik. At first I was thinking that he was fucking with me, but he said that he is dead serious. So, considering that Bozsik is considered one of the greatest Hungarian footballers, if the kid can reach 2/3 of his potential - he is going to be a superstar. He is playing as a CM, can play as a DLP and AM - he already has a great vision and can make plays with his left or right foot.

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:43 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Juve, Paratici stregato da Szoboszlai: pronto l'assalto al 'nuovo Milinkovic' [source]

Reports from Italy claiming that we are monitoring Szoboszlai closely together with Juventus, Arsenal & Inter.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/dominik-s ... ler/451276

I ased a friend from Hungary about him and he said that he is the best prospect and his style is a lot similar to Bozsik. At first I was thinking that he was **** with me, but he said that he is dead serious. So, considering that Bozsik is considered one of the greatest Hungarian footballers, if the kid can reach 2/3 of his potential - he is going to be a superstar. He is playing as a CM, can play as a DLP and AM - he already has a great vision and can make plays with his left or right foot.

We can close this thread already...
His next club is RB Leipzig...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Let him develop for a year or two at RBL and then:

Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby DiegoForlan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Seems like Bayern want to poach the best under-radar talents from clubs around europe, taking many risks, but hoping for at least some of those to turn out good, however we need to provide game time to these youngsters when the time comes.

It hurts when you see Ribery getting playing time instead of Davies, imagine if Alphonso happened to score a goal, that would be an amazing boost for him.

Szoboszlai is a good young player, but he would be stupid to leave Salzburg just yet, Salzburg is the Mecca for youth development
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pm

– Eddig kik jelentkeztek be önért?
– Bejelentkezni még nem jelentkezett be senki, de érdeklődött a Juventus, a Bayern, az Arsenal, az Ajax… [source]

According to the newspaper Magyar Nemzet, no club has contacted him personally yet, but Juventus, Bayern, Arsenal and Ajax are interested.

Personally, a player that i like very much. Read the first post in the thread to answer "why?".

I saw him just once this season,when he assisted in Europe League, but above all I trust my friend.

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ztoth » Wed May 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Well thats not a perfect translate. (But hungarian is really hard, so its very nice!)

The clubs that you listed were contacted him/his agent. BUT they did not make an offer yet.

I have only seen him in the national team, but he plays very good for his age. I hope that Leipzig gets him, Gulacsi and Orban can help him and if he performs well, we can buy him later.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én CLT-L29 eszközömről
Ztoth
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:24 pm

Just going to leave this there:

Since the beginning of 2019, and that conversation with my good friend from Hungary back then - there is no one else that I want more for the Bayern midfield more than Dominik.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:30 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Just going to leave this there:

Since the beginning of 2019, and that conversation with my good friend from Hungary back then - there is no one else that I want more for the Bayern midfield more than Dominik.
there are many problems to deal with :

The price request
Who his agent is
Whether this guy is a fanboy of any other famous club
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:02 pm

I want this guy, too. He's great prospect and very likely not too expensive.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Fénix wrote:I want this guy, too. He's great prospect and very likely not too expensive.

Yeah, the rumours are that he's going to cost somewhere between 25m and 35m (in this transfer window). :roll:

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Stigz » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:34 am

Absolutely think Szoboszlai is a player with huge potential but there are two other hypothetical alternatives to consider if he is unavailable that would be relatively inexpensive (at the moment & depending on your definition these days lol) that could be long term replacements to Müller.

First player that I think would be a glove fit (very similar to Dominik) is David Brooks whose club just got relegated. Probably will go to Manchester United for around 20mil as he is a childhood fan but seeing that Germany is now en vogue among many British youngsters thanks to Sancho, Bayern could be very attractive at the moment. For those that are unaware of him, he is a very skillful player with speed, creativity, flair, technique and won the 2018 U20 Toulon Player of the Tournament. Sort of reminds me of Ozil with some things he does (Not really shown in the video below but if you see him in a match you will understand the comparison).

Second player would be Harry Wilson. Don't think he is a great right winger as he isn't quick enough but as an CAM/SS I think he will be top class. Very good finishing ability, strong shot, goal instincts, and his free kicks are world class. Not sure if he will stay with Liverpool as they are trying to sell youth products at the moment but he has done well with loan spells at Hull, Derby, and Bournemouth.

That said, it's fun to think about potential transfers in a football manager sense but I do have faith in our youth products coming through the ranks so lets see what the future brings!
Stigz
Getting the hang of it

Postby Achilles » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:59 am

Contract until: 31.05.2022

Brazzo should book a flight to Austria. Top talent VFM
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Would much rather have this guy than Brozovic.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Postby tuscanybayern » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Honestly, if RB Leipzig fails to keep him after they lost Haaland, Red Bull has a huge problem because their plans are not going to work anytime soon...

RB Leipzig sold Werner for 53m, could have replaced him with Haaland but ended up with Hwang who's good but not sensational
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby icewizard » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:54 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Honestly, if RB Leipzig fails to keep him after they lost Haaland, Red Bull has a huge problem because their plans are not going to work anytime soon...

RB Leipzig sold Werner for 53m, could have replaced him with Haaland but ended up with Hwang who's good but not sensational

He currently plays for Red Bull Salzburg (Austria), and not RB Leipzig (Germany).
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News