You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dominik Szoboszlai

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby nm462272 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:30 am

Evan van Essen wrote:
aaaaaa wrote:Bayern doesnt sign players just to be here; Depay has no place in this squad like Werner didnt. The only player we really need is Upa
I would say otherwise. If we dont get szoboszlai, we would still need a new back-up cam and 4th winger and striker. As both choupo-moting and costa will be gone. Depay could fullfill all of those rolls.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk


Musiala?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4748
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4795 times
Been thanked: 2099 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:39 am

I don't think that we are interested...


Musiala will be amazing add to that Coman Gnabry and Sane...

I obviously would still want him here as I hate to see our competitors taking the best players....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47578
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31830 times
Been thanked: 6883 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:07 am

nm462272 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:
aaaaaa wrote:Bayern doesnt sign players just to be here; Depay has no place in this squad like Werner didnt. The only player we really need is Upa
I would say otherwise. If we dont get szoboszlai, we would still need a new back-up cam and 4th winger and striker. As both choupo-moting and costa will be gone. Depay could fullfill all of those rolls.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk


Musiala?
Well same argument against szoboszlai then. Dont think as a club you wanna relly on a youngster that heavily. Think musiala still needs 2 seasons to work on his physical and to grow into the first squad to claim a place.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby nm462272 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:44 am

True but he's only the 4th winger - should be sufficient as he improves over time.

But I'd like to see Szoboszlai here as well
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4748
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4795 times
Been thanked: 2099 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:10 pm

nm462272 wrote:True but he's only the 4th winger - should be sufficient as he improves over time.

But I'd like to see Szoboszlai here as well
I wonder what position do u see musiala playing in later. I actually think he is more of a cam but not good enough to play the position in the first team yet, so he can gather minutes as a winger.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby nm462272 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:21 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
nm462272 wrote:True but he's only the 4th winger - should be sufficient as he improves over time.

But I'd like to see Szoboszlai here as well
I wonder what position do u see musiala playing in later. I actually think he is more of a cam but not good enough to play the position in the first team yet, so he can gather minutes as a winger.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk


I see it the same way!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4748
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4795 times
Been thanked: 2099 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

After todays game im certain musiala needs atleast 2 more seasons

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:After todays game im certain musiala needs atleast 2 more seasons

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
To...?

It'd be great of he stopped handing over possession for starters... Great in tight spaces but seems to lack the brains for it...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23328
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5397 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby Evan van Essen » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:00 pm

#12 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:After todays game im certain musiala needs atleast 2 more seasons

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
To...?

It'd be great of he stopped handing over possession for starters... Great in tight spaces but seems to lack the brains for it...
Agreed he's a fine dribbeler but gets the ball stuck under him and takes to long to move it on. But lets not take to much away from just 1 start.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Hence the "seems"...

My verdict on Costa is far more substantial... And deserved...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23328
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1185 times
Been thanked: 5397 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby guday » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:28 am

i watch bayern vs rb salzburg twice...he does not standout imo...not sure what the hype is about?

Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk
guday
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Re: Dominik Szoboszlai

Postby Evan van Essen » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:57 am

guday wrote:i watch bayern vs rb salzburg twice...he does not standout imo...not sure what the hype is about?

Sent from my vivo 1933 using Tapatalk
In the first game against us he was great.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 113 times
Gender: Male

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest