You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dayot Upamecano [Dayotchanculle "Dayot" Upamecano]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dayot Upamecano [Dayotchanculle "Dayot" Upamecano]

Postby bastos80 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am

IsiahRashad wrote:RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano would fit in well at Bayern, according to Thomas Helmer.

"He would fit in at Bayern. Upamecano is a super player, physically very strong and incredibly fast, which is something you really want today. And he can still improve a lot," Helmer told .

Thanks Helmer
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:12 am

IsiahRashad wrote:RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano would fit in well at Bayern, according to Thomas Helmer.

"He would fit in at Bayern. Upamecano is a super player, physically very strong and incredibly fast, which is something you really want today. And he can still improve a lot," Helmer told .

what are the chances that we get him ?
I believe that him and RBL prefer to sell him elsewhere
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

He has release clause, so really it will just depend if we would want to meet it or not. Obviously if we are willing to pay the clause it doesn't matter if they want to sell elsewhere.
But I think it is at like 60m, so fairly steep if we are looking to buy Sane and Havertz and whoever. But we will see. For a while now it has seemed like Arsenal are the only other serious contender.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm

If that is the case, he'd be an idiot to choose Ars for us
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

He seems to still be under the radar though so competition might not be too big unless Leipzig do great stuff in the CL.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Per France Football (who, to be fair - have not been terribly reliable for us as of late), Upamecano is a priority signing for Bayern

#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:44 pm

aterford wrote:Per France Football (who, to be fair - have not been terribly reliable for us as of late), Upamecano is a priority signing for Bayern

They say Hoeneß wanted him when he was playing Ligue 2 :lol: Sounds reliable.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Well, the first who triggers his release clause wins. And this is the only thing which Brazzo is good at, so I think our chances are good. :wink:
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Achilles » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:18 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Well, the first who triggers his release clause wins. And this is the only thing which Brazzo is good at, so I think our chances are good. :wink:

While I agree and I found the €60M release clause of Upamecano legit considering the today's market, I highly doubt that we will trigger that with his contract expiring next year... On the other hand though I can see Bayern negotiating €40M for example which is a fair deal but I'm sure many EPL clubs or PSG will jump in and pay his release clause instead
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby bastos80 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:32 pm

Achilles wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Well, the first who triggers his release clause wins. And this is the only thing which Brazzo is good at, so I think our chances are good. :wink:

While I agree and I found the €60M release clause of Upamecano legit considering the today's market, I highly doubt that we will trigger that with his contract expiring next year... On the other hand though I can see Bayern negotiating €40M for example which is a fair deal but I'm sure many EPL clubs or PSG will jump in and pay his release clause instead

We started negotiating with Atletico for Lucas 3 months after his clause increased from 50 to 80 mil. So I wouldn't exclude anything at this point. Triggering clauses is everything Brazzo can do anyways it seems.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aaaaaa » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:42 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Well, the first who triggers his release clause wins. And this is the only thing which Brazzo is good at, so I think our chances are good. :wink:

well, he has to acctually agree to go there,so... I think we have a good chance here, also 60M is not to much; I would take him over Haverz
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:55 am

He isn't injured, so that means he is not on the Bayern radar... yet :coffee:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby bastos80 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:He isn't injured, so that means he is not on the Bayern radar... yet :coffee:

He was though.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Does anybody know why he is not playing against Tottenham and why he is not atleast on the bench? Is he injured?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Does anybody know why he is not playing against Tottenham and why he is not atleast on the bench? Is he injured?

Suspended.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News