You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Luiz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like FC Bayern to sign Luiz?

Yes, absolutely!
25%
Only if an existing player is sold
13%
Not sure
13%
No thanks, we're fine as is!
50%

Total votes : 32

David Luiz

Postby Element » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 pm

MY Man Shpati posted

shpati_L1 wrote:Bayern Munich Join Race For Benfica Starlet Davis Luiz - Report

German powerhouse Bayern Munich are reportedly keeping tabs on highly rated Brazilian defender David Luiz, currently playing at Portuguese table toppers Benfica.

The Bavarians are in the market for a new defender due to the disappointing performances of Argentinian centre-back Martin Demichelis this term and head coach Louis van Gaal sees David Luiz as the perfect replacement, according to a report in Diario de Noticias.

The 22-year-old defender joined Benfica from Vitoria in 2007 and has developed into a key member of the Lisbon side's first team in the past two seasons. David Luiz has also been capped at under-20 level several times.

However, the German side face stiff competition in the race for David Luiz's services. Clubs such as Real Madrid, Chelsea and Fiorentina are also believed to be keen on the promising defender.

But He did not open A Thread because it was Goal.com

But Before I saw that , I found the Main Source which is A Portuguese Newspaper called ‚Diario de Noticias (Shpati also posted that)

and i found the artice on footballtransfers

It says that Bayern-scout Gerd Gehnzner was In Portugal watching the game from the field , and that the reason he came is to scout David Luiz

So that it is not GOAL.com and that A Scout was spotted there (according to the reports ) , i Think there is no problem opening a thread
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: David Luiz

Postby appudds » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

I guess there is no need to invest in another young centre back with the likes of Breno and Badstuber...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm

I prefer a more experienced CB, like Mertesacker, Bruno Alves or Alex.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

shileno wrote:I prefer a more experienced CB, like Mertesacker, Bruno Alves or Alex.

Best pick is mertesacker
Next choice is Bruno Alves.....
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I would like to see Chiellini or Chivu, top class defenders.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 pm

shileno wrote:Chivu, top class defenders.

Yeah Chivu is Great

I also Like Cordoba and Rafael Marquez (Marquez is really Great but that the problem is that sometimes he comes up with stupid things )
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Marquez is not great anymore.

He sucks really hard right now. He is too slow, very injury prone and he makes really stupid mistakes like Element said.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm

I know Cordoba from Colombia and he's not too great, I prefer Yepes in that case but both aren't to good, Micho is better in that case.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm

And as I said...
YlonenXabi wrote:Marquez is not great anymore.

He sucks really hard right now. He is too slow, very injury prone and he makes really stupid mistakes like Element said.

... today was the WORST man of the match. He did a terrible game against Stuttgart.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 am

Marques as grown old....
Bruno Alves is a nice pick,,,
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby JJR212 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Slightly old topic but David Luiz is a very good CB, the best of Liga Sagres this season above Alves, and is decent at LB as well. I would really like seeing him in Bayern but its just one of those rumours that doesn't seem likely. :( Some of Luiz's performances have looked 'world class' this season but its too early to call him top quality yet as he is playing in quite a weak league but there is no doubting he has talent.

Bayern should stay away from the likes of Marquez he is very different now form wise to what he was in 2006 and is very prone to yellow cards and dumb tackles.
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

David Luiz: "but no one from Bayern has approached me. If someone comes, I am of course willing to talk"

"I cost 50 million. Bayern don't have that much money, or do they?"

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 38084.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern don't have that much money, or do they?

Not for you they don't :evil:

Not even Thiago Silva is worth 50 million.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed May 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Hahahahaha no.

We've got Boateng filling the "UHOH SPAGETTIOS" category.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News