You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Alaba [David Olatukunbo Alaba]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: David Alaba [David Olatukunbo Alaba]

Postby Evan van Essen » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
At the least we need to sign a new contract for neuer, alaba and thiago. Muller i dont know if muller would be good enough still in 1,5 years but he could also get a 1 year extension atleast.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
Evan van Essen
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 pm

We need Thiago and Alaba for at least 3 or 4 years, Neuer - depending on his form, Muller I think will be here at least year or two. Boateng and Martinez will be sold out by the end of the season, IMO.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 pm

Truthfully, even though I absolutely love all the players mentioned by Kalle, I feel like if you had to make an order of which one should be extended first, it would definitely be Alaba.
He's a cornerstone of our defense, he knows the club in and out, tries to replicate Ribery's behavior towards him with other youngsters, he's not a trouble maker and he's very ambitious. All of this while being the youngest of them, at 27.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:12 pm

I agree Alaba is the most important
Then comes Thiago
Mueller in 3rd.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Machiavellico wrote:Truthfully, even though I absolutely love all the players mentioned by Kalle, I feel like if you had to make an order of which one should be extended first, it would definitely be Alaba.
He's a cornerstone of our defense, he knows the club in and out, tries to replicate Ribery's behavior towards him with other youngsters, he's not a trouble maker and he's very ambitious. All of this while being the youngest of them, at 27.
Nah. Thiago goes first. We don't have an alternative for him and getting it on the market would be expensive AF. Alaba, for all I love him, is now second choice to Davies. My renewal priorities:

Thiago
Müller
Alaba
Neuer

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:42 pm

Nah, Thiago, Alaba, Müller... Neuer if he at least keeps his form
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Machiavellico » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Machiavellico wrote:Truthfully, even though I absolutely love all the players mentioned by Kalle, I feel like if you had to make an order of which one should be extended first, it would definitely be Alaba.
Nah. Thiago goes first. We don't have an alternative for him and getting it on the market would be expensive AF. Alaba, for all I love him, is now second choice to Davies. My renewal priorities:

Thiago
Müller
Alaba
Neuer

Alaba definitely isn't second choice to Davies. What are you on about? Didn't you saw Davies say it's Alaba who he talks about when it's better to attack or not? I love Davies, but can you really not see that so far Alaba is the best CB we had this season? Suele, Lucas, Boateng, Javi, they all had weak performances this season, while Alaba, since being moved in the center, has been consistently good. If I wasn't clear, I was talking about Alaba the CB, not Alaba the LB(who is still a world class player).

And even despite that, let's not hurry in judging Davies as better than one of the world's best LBs in the past 10 years. He's had a really good 3 months. But so did Douglas Costa. He's a long road ahead of him

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Machiavellico wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Thiago
Müller
Alaba
Neuer

Alaba definitely isn't second choice to Davies. What are you on about? Didn't you saw Davies say it's Alaba who he talks about when it's better to attack or not? I love Davies, but can you really not see that so far Alaba is the best CB we had this season? Suele, Lucas, Boateng, Javi, they all had weak performances this season, while Alaba, since being moved in the center, has been consistently good. If I wasn't clear, I was talking about Alaba the CB, not Alaba the LB(who is still a world class player).

And even despite that, let's not hurry in judging Davies as better than one of the world's best LBs in the past 10 years. He's had a really good 3 months. But so did Douglas Costa. He's a long road ahead of him
Yeah, well.... Still, in relation to Thiago and Müller (who are both pretty much unreplaceable), Alaba is of lesser importance. We probably can get a better CB than Alaba and we already have a LB that is currently performing better.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:44 pm

Alaba (!!!) second?
Thiago first priority? These are jokes you only say drunk
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Yes, Thiago is by light-years our best MF and there few midfielders in the whole of Europe that wouldn't be a tremendous downgrade. Say whatever you want, but out of those players, Thiago is the one we should definitely NOT let go.

PunkCapitalist

Postby 1911 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 am

Alaba is the priority. It would be amazing to see Davies at LB with Alaba as the 6 and Kimmich as the 8.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 am

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Must extend at all costs. Maybe even a more important re-signing than Thiago IMO and you know I don't say that lightly.

It may sound premature and/or harsh (he has been injured a lot), but I wouldn't think twice about selling Lucas and guaranteeing Alaba that starting spot if it would convince him to stay and re-sign.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News