You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby README » Mon May 03, 2010 3:47 pm

In an interview with Bild he said, that he sees himself playing in the Bundesliga, I found the article in spanish but it pretty much says that after La Liga and the Premier League the Bundesliga is the strongest one, and a week ago he said that he is not finishing his carrer at Madrid and football is all about cycles.
Im not a big fan of him, but I wouldn´t mind having him at Bayern :)

REAL MADRID: ¿EL FUTURO DE CR9 PASA POR ALEMANIA?
21/04/2010 - 17 h 15
Siempre sorprendente, Cristiano Ronaldo ha aprovechado la llamada del diario alemán Bild para asegurar que no descarta la opción de jugar en la Bundesliga dentro de unos años. «Actualmente juego en la Liga de España, pero todo es posible. ¿Por qué no...? Después de la Liga y la Premier League inglesa, la Bundesliga es la competición más fuerte del mundo», espetó.
Eso sí, lo que no queda demasiado claro es si CR9 efectuó esas declaraciones simplemente por cortesía o porque realmente siente algún tipo de aprecio por el Bayern Múnich, tal vez la única escuadra germana que podría dar cobijo al aún futbolista del Real Madrid.
Ver las últimas noticias de fútbol
README

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 03, 2010 3:50 pm

If there's one thing which would make me like Cristiano Ronaldo, it would be him joining Bayern. :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I like him the way he playes but the way he is to arogant i would start to hate Bayern for him :( ,the reason i hate Man Unt is for him,i just don't understand why.Maybe him beeing to confident and he always like to say nice words about him self,and that he is the best player.
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon May 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I guess he signed a 7 year contract with Real..
Now he is 25..
When his contract finishes, he will become 32...
He will become almost out of touch at that age...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm

appudds wrote:I guess he signed a 7 year contract with Real..
Now he is 25..
When his contract finishes, he will become 32...
He will become almost out of touch at that age...

6 years is the max allowed by fifa.
And one year has gone by already,
so he'll be 30 when his contract runs out.

about him joining us, it wont happen for at least 3 years minimum, he only joined madrid last year..
and tbh I dunno if I want him in Bayern. I cant imagine that one day I'll have to support this guy.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby hgb09 » Mon May 03, 2010 5:45 pm

exchange him for ribery :P
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby appudds » Mon May 03, 2010 5:48 pm

SilentStrike wrote:6 years is the max allowed by fifa.

Yea.. Sorry abt dat..
Even i dont want him here.. I dont want homos here at FC Bayern... :lol: :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

no 5 Years

Ask Messi
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby README » Mon May 03, 2010 7:09 pm

IMAGINE:
------------------------------------------------------ADLER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------LAHM-------MERTESACKER-----------BADSTUBER ------------ CONTENTO---------------------------------------------------------------------GOURCUFF-----------------SCHWEINSTEIGER---------------------------------------------------------------------ROBBEN-------------------------------------------------------------------RIBERY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GOMEZ---------------CR9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
README

Postby hgb09 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm

appudds wrote:

Yea.. Sorry abt dat..
Even i dont want him here.. I dont want homos here at FC Bayern... :lol: :lol:

He's no homo. who doesn't dream of having him in his team. It would be great but too good to be true.
hgb09

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm

README wrote:IMAGINE:
------------------------------------------------------ADLER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------LAHM-------MERTESACKER-----------BADSTUBER ------------ CONTENTO---------------------------------------------------------------------GOURCUFF-----------------SCHWEINSTEIGER---------------------------------------------------------------------ROBBEN-------------------------------------------------------------------RIBERY------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GOMEZ---------------CR9------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply wow
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm

README wrote:IMAGINE:

what is gomez doing in this team. put torres and it will be great:P
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MunchenFC » Mon May 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo at FC Bayern?
Please.
This will never happen, he is not the type of player that belongs at FC Bayern.
He said "When you win everything at a club, you move on"
With the way Real Madrid plays defense he will have to sign two contract extensions before they win the CL!
Plus as long as Hoeness is president I don't think we'll will fancy this guy.
He is amazing, don't get me wrong!
But at FC Bayern, I don't think so.
Although I'm sure he will be tempted to come to FC Bayern when he's watching FC Bayern Munich win Cl after Cl after Cl and he and Real just exist in the quarter finals each year.
:D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Maybe he realized that he won't win anything with R.Madrid.

At least he doesn't want to go to Italy..
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 am

shileno wrote:At least he doesn't want to go to Italy..

HE WILL BE KILLED IN ITALY!! :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News