You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Ollio wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:Great player, but to think he'd guarantee us (or any team) CL titles is just plain wrong.


To think any player would guarantee any team CL titles is plain wrong. It's a team sport with 11 human beings on the field playing for you, and a few human referees to mix it up. But if any player could guarantee titles, it'd be Ronaldo or Messi, right?

Effenberg777 wrote:Even my granny can score from offside... Real is a helped team, when they need it. In big games impartial referring can make the difference.


That's a very biased way of thinking. Yeah, the offside goals happened and that's a fact. And they came at a very crucial time. But it happens to everyone, both ways. We've also had our share of generous amounts of stoppage time, offsides not given and penalties that should not have been. And I'm sure everyone's heard the term "Uefalona" used by Real fans. Also biased. It's passion talking, passion for your team and I am also guilty of it all the time.

Looking forward to Video Refereeing being developed and implemented properly!


Just look at Real games from UCL they are always helped thats not biased. Speaking about barcelona yes they are also helped just look at their last game with PSG . You cant ask more from a reffere. Barca with PSG and Real with Bayern is crystal clear fraud made by refs. As far as I remember that hungarian corupt ref was banned for 1 year in UCL. You cant make mistakes only in 1 side.
Effenberg777
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 pm
National Flag:
El Salvador
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 204 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby Ollio » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:
Ollio wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:Great player, but to think he'd guarantee us (or any team) CL titles is just plain wrong.


To think any player would guarantee any team CL titles is plain wrong. It's a team sport with 11 human beings on the field playing for you, and a few human referees to mix it up. But if any player could guarantee titles, it'd be Ronaldo or Messi, right?

Effenberg777 wrote:Even my granny can score from offside... Real is a helped team, when they need it. In big games impartial referring can make the difference.


That's a very biased way of thinking. Yeah, the offside goals happened and that's a fact. And they came at a very crucial time. But it happens to everyone, both ways. We've also had our share of generous amounts of stoppage time, offsides not given and penalties that should not have been. And I'm sure everyone's heard the term "Uefalona" used by Real fans. Also biased. It's passion talking, passion for your team and I am also guilty of it all the time.

Looking forward to Video Refereeing being developed and implemented properly!


Just look at Real games from UCL they are always helped thats not biased. Speaking about barcelona yes they are also helped just look at their last game with PSG . You cant ask more from a reffere. Barca with PSG and Real with Bayern is crystal clear fraud made by refs. As far as I remember that hungarian corupt ref was banned for 1 year in UCL. You cant make mistakes only in 1 side.


I do agree to an extent. As I said, the offside goals happened and it hurt. But Real fans are claiming just as hard that the OG came from offside play, haven't bothered to check it out since I don't want to remind myself of that game more than necessary :D I also shouted at my TV to sub Vidal off since I felt the red coming, though I don't think that particular tackle was worthy of a card. If it was basically for constant fouling, I can sort of understand but I can't then comprehend Casemiros situation. In the end, we lost it in the first leg already.

PSG should've qualified with Pique as a referee, 4-0 ffs.

The point is, we also have this claim from time to time in the Bundesliga. Do you agree? I don't think so. Do Barca fans agree with theirs? No. Real fans? No. No one can argue that individual games haven't been decided by incompetent or corrupted referees, some of it can be disgusting. But to say any team or player is successful (at least in the caliber of Real and Barca) because of the referees is biased, until proven otherwise. We are all passionate fans of some team and that perspective affects our opinions, and therefore we are biased.
User avatar
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:17 pm

As someone said, number of minutes distorts the picture for the CL sample, as do offside goals, but all of that is only marginally important to my argument; that Ronaldo wouldn't have that great of an impact on our overall goal difference as Alexis would. Our big problem, something most in here are in denial about, is chance creation, not chance finishing. As #12 always says, and I agree wholeheartedly, we barely creates any chances in those 2 games! We went to extra time almost by miracle.

What we need is a creative winger, and maybe a creative midfielder, not a pure goalscorer.

We also need our FBs to be more effective in creating chances, and Müller to regain his form.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6253
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2714 times
Been thanked: 2402 times
Gender: Male

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:That shot again...

So I guess Lewi and Ronaldo would've scored those 7 goals from the kickoff? Because we had no shots inside the box at all...


Getting a bit off topic but it's worth noting these comparisons are a bit futile. The game would have been completely different if Lewa were playing as it changes their defensive plan, so we might have had different chances. Obviously if we had Ronaldo, who also happens to be their key player, this would be even more evident


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know buddy, just that it is mind-numbing how people see that game, Kassai is not the worst that could happen to us because we were eliminated, but because now there's someone else to blame... I mean seriously, the conspiracy shit about this game makes the national treasure movies a real life uncut documentary...
Yes, the game might have gone differently, Lewandowski played in the rematch though where we were even more harmless, even though we knew we needed goals... Now you may well say it was an away game - problem is so was the first leg for RM...
What people say about two matches in which we were clearly inferior is borderline impertinence... Hallucinating must be fun...
Last edited by #12 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12626
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 3090 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 pm

He shows his true face for Portugal... Penaldo. Overrated.
JANCKER

 

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:00 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:That shot again...

So I guess Lewi and Ronaldo would've scored those 7 goals from the kickoff? Because we had no shots inside the box at all...


Getting a bit off topic but it's worth noting these comparisons are a bit futile. The game would have been completely different if Lewa were playing as it changes their defensive plan, so we might have had different chances. Obviously if we had Ronaldo, who also happens to be their key player, this would be even more evident


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know buddy, just that it is mind-numbing how people see that game, Kassai is not the worst that could happen to us because we were eliminated, but because now there's someone else to blame... I mean seriously, the conspiracy shit about this game makes the national treasure movies a real life uncut documentary...
Yes, the game might have gone differently, Lewandowski played in the rematch though where we were even more harmless, even though we knew we needed goals... Now you may well say it was an away game - problem is so was the first leg for RM...
What people say about two matches were we in which clearly inferior is borderline impertinence... Hallucinating must be fun...


The only Hallucinating going on is you thinking we where inferior. I dont even recall a single pundit saying Real outclassed us 11v11. You keep your wacky tinfoil hat opinions though man it keeps the world interesting, just stop assuming the hat is on everyone else :shock:
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:15 pm

JANCKER wrote:He shows his true face for Portugal... Penaldo. Overrated.

What has he done ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33197
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 25405 times
Been thanked: 4989 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:He shows his true face for Portugal... Penaldo. Overrated.

What has he done ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Nothing, he's just overrated... poacher. Saying that he'd win us a CL is ridiculous.
JANCKER

 

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="#12"]That shot again...

So I guess Lewi and Ronaldo would've scored those 7 goals from the kickoff? Because we had no shots inside the box at all...


Getting a bit off topic but it's worth noting these comparisons are a bit futile. The game would have been completely different if Lewa were playing as it changes their defensive plan, so we might have had different chances. Obviously if we had Ronaldo, who also happens to be their key player, this would be even more evident


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know buddy, just that it is mind-numbing how people see that game, Kassai is not the worst that could happen to us because we were eliminated, but because now there's someone else to blame... I mean seriously, the conspiracy shit about this game makes the national treasure movies a real life uncut documentary...
Yes, the game might have gone differently, Lewandowski played in the rematch though where we were even more harmless, even though we knew we needed goals... Now you may well say it was an away game - problem is so was the first leg for RM...
What people say about two matches were we in which clearly inferior is borderline impertinence... Hallucinating must be fun...


The only Hallucinating going on is you thinking we where inferior. I dont even recall a single pundit saying Real outclassed us 11v11. You keep your wacky tinfoil hat opinions though man it keeps the world interesting, just stop assuming the hat is on everyone else :shock:[/quote]

I know quite a lot of people... Many of them Bayern fans... And while quite a few say we would most likely have qualified without the red (including me btw), NONE of them thinks we were on par with RM in those games...
And yes, they were a hell of a lot better 11v11 and might well have been up by three or four up until that penalty...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12626
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 3090 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:52 pm

#12 wrote:
I know quite a lot of people... Many of them Bayern fans... And while quite a few say we would most likely have qualified without the red (including me btw), NONE of them thinks we were on par with RM in those games...
And yes, they were a hell of a lot better 11v11 and might well have been up by three or four up until that penalty...


Completely disagree and i know so many people, so, so many oh man the amount of people i know, especially the Bayern fans. so many.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Yeah I know you're the kind of guy blaming others for their own failures... Easier that way...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12626
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 3090 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 pm

#12 wrote:Yeah I know you're the kind of guy blaming others for their own failures... Easier that way...


Nah man i just know so many people, so, so many. definitely Bayern fans that all agree with me too, so many.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Just brought them up because you obviously don't mingle with a lot of people who know a thing or two about this sport
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12626
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 3090 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:02 pm

I agree with #12 and there are others on this forum who do as well
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3325
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 3091 times
Been thanked: 1338 times
Gender: Male

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Lewy is talking too much lately... a swap deal maybe. Not what I want, just saying.
JANCKER

 

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot] and 6 guests