You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Minimum 41 million € and they can take him away. He is a regular part of France NT when he is fit and really decent player whom I would gladly keep at Bayern. I really hope he can turn all things around in his own favor and remain our player. I really liked him in 2017/2018 campaign, he was so promising to me.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:03 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Hours after the statements from Bild and SportBild, the teams interested in him (according to the rumours):

-Juventus;
-Atletico Madrid;
-Manchester United;
-Napoli;
-Arsenal;

The guy who scored 10 goals and assisted 7 times while working super hard in the midfield, playing great in the Champions League before his injury. And when they gave him a chance this season in the CL, in 300 minutes he's sitting on 2 goals and 3 assists, and if he was in the place of Goretzka shooting that bitch against Leipzig, I'm 80 % sure that he would not miss.

Rumours about "Only players with winning mentality stand a chance", and we're going to sell the one who actually has the balls for the big games? The guy who played in 8 positions in his career so far?

Great, Bayern.
Mia san mia.
**** off.
I wouldn't go soooo far, but agree with the overall sentiment to a lesser degree. Tolisso over Goretzka every day of the week and twice on Wednesday and Tuesday

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 am

He won't get enough minutes to "recommend" himself under Flick.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:22 am

longeleven wrote:Selling Tolisso + Buying Upamecano + buying Dest mean Bayern consider Alaba as one one their of CMs in future, along with Thiago, Kimmich, Goeretzka!

For me not a bad move at all, Alaba at CM is my biggest dream for the boy. He can be new Basti, fussball gott.

So many weird assumptions in that post
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:26 am

Another classic Bayern Munich MVD (Market Value Destruction)!
Wanna bet he won’t go for over 30m, even to ManUre?

"You want Tolisso? Just give us 5m and you get Boa on top!"
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Meanwhile, Goretzka has recommended himself by... being German?
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:24 pm

this hate for goretzka is really unnecessary, sorry. or maybe I know the answer.... cause he is a White German.
why this confrontation Leon vs Coco ? both are needed cause we play some 60 games a season.....................
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this hate for goretzka is really unnecessary, sorry. or maybe I know the answer.... cause he is a White German.
why this confrontation Leon vs Coco ? both are needed cause we play some 60 games a season.....................

Please let’s not start this, at least not this thread. People hate on Boateng too.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this hate for goretzka is really unnecessary, sorry. or maybe I know the answer.... cause he is a White German.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha no
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm

really what is wrong with Leon ? I ](*,)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:really what is wrong with Leon ? I ](*,)

The problem with Leon is that he neglects his midfield duties. Goretzka thinks he is an AM/#10 but he is really a CM who can attack. At least when Müller plays centrally in a 433 you can understand when he shirks midfield duties since that isn’t his game. Müller is a AM/SS but Goretzka is a midfielder first and an attacker second. He can’t hang up higher up the pitch expecting service when he needs to be the one providing it. When he does that it leaves our midfield exposed and has led to many disappointing results this season.

Just look at De Bruyne, he has a lot more in his locker to be a major threat in front of goal as a AM/#10 than Goretzka, that one would almost forgive him for shirking midfield duties. Yet he still does everything a complete midfielder is supposed to do. Goretzka is far from being a major threat in front of goal where one can excuse him for hanging further up the pitch while neglecting his midfield duties. Goretzka needs to be the one helping to carry the ball up the midfield and not simply waiting for service. In my opinion he is not effective enough in front of goal to be an AM and needs to be see himself as more of a CM.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

The problem with Leon is that he neglects his midfield duties. Goretzka thinks he is an AM/#10 but he is really a CM who can attack. At least when Müller plays centrally in a 433 you can understand when he shirks midfield duties since that isn’t his game. Müller is a AM/SS but Goretzka is a midfielder first and an attacker second. He can’t hang up higher up the pitch expecting service when he needs to be the one providing it. When he does that it leaves our midfield exposed and has led to many disappointing results this season.

Goodness me, did you just miss our last run of games or something? So much wrong in this.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

Goodness me, did you just miss our last run of games or something? So much wrong in this.

He’s gotten better there is still a lot of room for improvement. He needs to improve his overall game since he doesn’t contribute enough in the build up play in my opinion.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:19 pm

He's a forward mate. Doesn't need to contribute to build up any more than Mueller does.

Tolisso could've been groomed to be a B2B, and they could co-exist. But not as random midfielders.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby bastos80 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:He's a forward mate. Doesn't need to contribute to build up any more than Mueller does.

Tolisso could've been groomed to be a B2B, and they could co-exist. But not as random midfielders.

Did you just... call Goretzka a forward?
Don't misunderstand a midfielder with the skillset of a bootleg Müller for an attacker, please. :lol:
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News