You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who would you like to see as the next FC Bayern coach?

Hans-Dieter Flick
7%
Mauricio Pochettino
No votes
Erik ten Hag
60%
José Mourinho
2%
Jürgen Klopp
5%
Thomas Tuchel
2%
Roger Schmidt
No votes
Julian Nagelsmann
7%
Ralf Rangnick
No votes
Arsenè Wenger
7%
Marco Rose
No votes
André Villas-Boas
No votes
Mark van Bommel
2%
Robert Lewandowski as a player/manager
5%
Someone else (Please point out in the comments)
2%

Total votes : 42

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"]Zero Finals since leaving Baca's Messi Xavi and Iniesta....
The biggest fraud ever

So only the Champions League counts now? So why did we keep Kovac last season who managed the worst CL run of the decade?

So the only coaches who are not frauds this decade are Van Gaal, Pep, Di Matteo, Jupp, Ancelotti, Enrique, Zidane, and Klopp. Ridiculous, and other than Jupp and Pep all of them have managed absolutely terrible seasons and bad domestic runs.

In fact, Pep has one every single final played, one-game tournaments aside.

Let me ask a plain question: would you be unhappy if we brought back Pep, who is statistically one of the most successful Bayern coaches in history? Keep in mind you wanted to give Kovac more chance.
I don't like his football. Plain and simple

Fair enough... but then I have to ask, did you like what we were showing under Kovac?[/quote]Not enough. But we were winning[/quote]

FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:29 am

Bayern 2K20, Pep returns, Ten Hag is his assistant, Bayern opens the season with 6 wins, 6 clean sheets and 30 goals scored, Barcelona in the ro16 gets demolished 7-1 at home, Liverpool smashed in the semis, Madrid in the finals, Borussia is relegated, treble season puts the rest of Europe in our shade...

Ramsej: But Kovač won 7 games in a row
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby aterford » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:35 am

30 goals scored in 6 games? 7-1 over Barca? I mean, that's nice, but just think of how many we could've scored if not for so much passing... :wink: :lol:
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:23 am

Here I was under the impression Kovac was the only coach that ever won us a game...
When in fact, he NEVER did, if you catch my drift...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 am

I wonder why Pep has never been fired. We talk about players sabotaging their coaches very often in football, but I find it amazing that it has never happened to Pep.

And we are talking about someone who has coached some of the biggest egos in football (Barcelona, Bayern, ManCity). Basically the same players that sabotaged Ancelotti and Kovac didn't to the same with Pep. In fact Pep has broken all league and cup records in Spain, Germany and England and always left his club after fulfilling his contract. Not only he has never been fired, he has always been offered contract extensions.

But yeah, ramsej doesn't like his style because it is too offensive.

With Kovac we were playing some very attractive and effective football and our defense was rock solid We barely conceded any goal this season :coffee:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:54 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I wonder why Pep has never been fired. We talk about players sabotaging their coaches very often in football, but I find it amazing that it has never happened to Pep.

And we are talking about someone who has coached some of the biggest egos in football (Barcelona, Bayern, ManCity). Basically the same players that sabotaged Ancelotti and Kovac didn't to the same with Pep. In fact Pep has broken all league and cup records in Spain, Germany and England and always left his club after fulfilling his contract. Not only he has never been fired, he has always been offered contract extensions.

With Kovac we were playing some very attractive and effective football and our defense was rock solid We barely conceded any goal this season :coffee:

Not only that, but Pep has a history of falling out with some players, like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic and Mandzukic, or people complaining about him like Robben saying he's annoyed that he calls him during the night to talk about tactics, and DESPITE ALL THIS he was still always backed by both the majority of players as well as management.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:11 am

In fact was discussing something similar with a friend of mine yesterday about how Mourinho would be a clash of egos like Van Gaal was. He said Pep is also quite dominant though and the only reply I could give, which I think sums it up, is the board and everyone had faith in him so it was never a problem.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I wonder why Pep has never been fired. We talk about players sabotaging their coaches very often in football, but I find it amazing that it has never happened to Pep.

Not only that, but Pep has a history of falling out with some players, like Eto'o, Ibrahimovic and Mandzukic, or people complaining about him like Robben saying he's annoyed that he calls him during the night to talk about tactics, and DESPITE ALL THIS he was still always backed by both the majority of players as well as management.

ramsej is the type of person that criticises Pep for falling out with guys like Mandzukic but will support Kovac after losing half the dressing-room.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Number one, Guardiola's legacy from Barca which is definitely the best team of the decade and a candidate for the best football ever is so strong that nobody can't really tackle plus that his philosophy and tactical superiority on the offensive end is very strong and acknowledged from everyone, not only his employers but also from opponents or ex-players who didn't get along with, they challenged his character not his tactical skills or football knowledge so that gives extra compliment. Secondly, he delivers excellent in league -marathon- titles, he often wins domestic doubles with tremendous numbers and dominance, with Pep in Spain/Germany/England score-sheets like 5-0 are something normal. Finally, he is let's say adorable to the media other coaches with his failures(CL defeats) would get murdered Kovac-style especially in EPL with all this dominant championships with City and spending spree, yet he manages not getting murdered.

Pep simply gets everything he wants, the executives of his clubs are making him the absolute boss, it's impossible to challenge his authority since he delivers plus that he picks very carefully which players he cuts out and never makes it public or makes it look personal.
It's many things making look so bossy and untouchable but mostly his Barca days however the way he maintained that demigod profile is completely on his excellent and professional work.

#SigntenHag
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pips » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Also, he is snake who get a group of players who will be in his ass and 1 or 2 to train discipline, Ancelotti, Kovač tried to set discipline on whole team and didnt have large number of ass kissers.

He just know that he must won domestic league and cup to keep board and players happy, and have results in past and attractive football to keep bad stuff under control...

But his name (reputation) is slowly fading, unlike Mou who lost his name (and mind) way faster.
Pips
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Hardrade » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Pips wrote:Also, he is snake who get a group of players who will be in his ass and 1 or 2 to train discipline, Ancelotti, Kovač tried to set discipline on whole team and didnt have large number of ass kissers.

He just know that he must won domestic league and cup to keep board and players happy, and have results in past and attractive football to keep bad stuff under control...
But his name (reputation) is slowly fading, unlike Mou who lost his name (and mind) way faster.

Incorrect, Kovač had you and ramsej to kiss his ass. :lol:

Fortunately for us, our players are professional and don’t anyone’s ass, and know how to value coaches who have skill to improve their personal level of football, as opposed to coaches who pretend to be tough in trivial matters and then cry about wind, rain and unkept grass like a bitch.
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:46 pm

That 100km/h was just the cherry of the cake. Piss-poor statement to give to the media.
If I was a pro like the players - I wouldn't be giving my all to the coach after that, even besides getting a hefty paycheck and respecting the fans.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Hardrade » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:48 pm

... and who disrespects the players by claiming the other team is irreparably superior, while disrespecting the fans by stating that another league side has better supporters.
Hardrade
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby bastos80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Pips wrote:Also, he is snake who get a group of players who will be in his ass and 1 or 2 to train discipline, Ancelotti, Kovač tried to set discipline on whole team and didnt have large number of ass kissers.

Yes, Kovac wanted a lot of things. Sadly he was too incompetent to achieve any of those.
After his statement about the players just having to do what the coach tells them to, I wouldn't be surprised if he simply told them to win.

Pep literally gets the whole team and club to "be in his ass", bar 1-2 exceptions. Kovac and Ancelotti achieved the opposite. How noble of them though.
Last edited by bastos80 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Hardrade wrote:... and who disrespects the players by claiming the other team is irreparably superior, while disrespecting the fans by stating that another league side has better supporters.

Ups, I forgot that about the Frankfurt fans. Jeezus :evil:
zozon
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News