You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

The coach of Bayern starting from Season 19/20 should be:

Niko Kovač
8
22%
Mauricio Pochettino
0
No votes
Antonio Conte
1
3%
Carlos Fonseca
0
No votes
Luis Enrique
0
No votes
Erik ten Hag
23
62%
Julen Lopetegui
0
No votes
Thomas Tuchel
3
8%
Mister X (Please point out in the comments)
2
5%
 
Total votes : 37

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:16 pm

aterford wrote:@BBenno, I don't think Klopp is quite as well-liked amongst Liverpool brass as some might lead you to believe. If they struggle next year (or depending on how this year goes) I wouldn't be surprised if they were ready to move on for the right price.
Which begs the question; should we be in for a coach who has 3 straight years doing badly?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6546
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2907 times
Been thanked: 2550 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:48 pm

The five users who voted for the fat Italian need to be perma banned! :evil:

Seriously though I think Bayern should appoint Alonso the coach of the youth team and see how it goes. Meanwhile I would go with Jupp one more season (give him the salary and buy his family a mansion in Munich) and then we go in for the second best BL coach. Whoever that might be. If Hummels and Tuchel can’t hug it out like mature adults then having Tuchel would be too risky.
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 891 times

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby bbenno » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:08 pm

aterford wrote:@BBenno, I don't think Klopp is quite as well-liked amongst Liverpool brass as some might lead you to believe. If they struggle next year (or depending on how this year goes) I wouldn't be surprised if they were ready to move on for the right price.


Well there aren't really anything (at least not to my knowledge) that seriously suggests Klopp is on his way out, or they are not happy with him in Liverpool. They currently sit in 3rd place...

But maybe we could buy him out, but I believe, that if even remotely possible, then that would be quite expensive. Our board is not likely to go for that...
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:52 pm
National Flag:
Denmark
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 188 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:43 pm

America USA wrote:The five users who voted for the fat Italian need to be perma banned! :evil:

Seriously though I think Bayern should appoint Alonso the coach of the youth team and see how it goes. Meanwhile I would go with Jupp one more season (give him the salary and buy his family a mansion in Munich) and then we go in for the second best BL coach. Whoever that might be. If Hummels and Tuchel can’t hug it out like mature adults then having Tuchel would be too risky.

You don't know how to joke, do ya? :mrgreen:

I knew why Mutu put Anccefloppi on the list of coaches and only a creative pervert mind can recall something like that to put it on and I really like it!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

I was the one of the patients(if not the first one back then when the poll was made) who marked him as a coach,hahahah. :lol: Gordito Anccefloppi for life bitchez! 8) :mrgreen: :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3553 times
Been thanked: 3260 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby JANCKER » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:46 pm

I initially voted Heynckes then changed it to 'Bring back Ancelotti!' because I found that option funny.
JANCKER

 

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Fénix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:I initially voted Heynckes then changed it to 'Bring back Ancelotti!' because I found that option funny.

I mean, you sack Ancefloppi, become worried about the Bayern's future, angry on Italian and then just few days later you see a poll where his name stands again. Shibby! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8584
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 3553 times
Been thanked: 3260 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:49 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41130
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7439 times
Been thanked: 11411 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby prasun77 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:46 pm



That would anyway be the case..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3783
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 844 times
Been thanked: 1242 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:30 pm

I just dont get some of you Klopp haters here, do you see what players they have )and keep losing their best) and they are currently 3rd place....gosh you fools...for me atm he is number one and yes im gonna say it Mouhrino number two (yeah i dont like him either) but also doing fantasctic with a mediocre team number three Peter Hermann
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1214 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 pm

DerKaiser wrote:I just dont get some of you Klopp haters here, do you see what players they have )and keep losing their best) and they are currently 3rd place....gosh you fools...for me atm he is number one and yes im gonna say it Mouhrino number two (yeah i dont like him either) but also doing fantasctic with a mediocre team number three Peter Hermann
I was going to thank but when I saw the name of that cunt I refrained

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39466
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27913 times
Been thanked: 5835 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby DerKaiser » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:I just dont get some of you Klopp haters here, do you see what players they have )and keep losing their best) and they are currently 3rd place....gosh you fools...for me atm he is number one and yes im gonna say it Mouhrino number two (yeah i dont like him either) but also doing fantasctic with a mediocre team number three Peter Hermann
I was going to thank but when I saw the name of that cunt I refrained

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk




man a cunt yes! but for me he is showing what he can do with a weak team
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1214 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby BayernFL117 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 pm

DerKaiser wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
DerKaiser wrote:I just dont get some of you Klopp haters here, do you see what players they have )and keep losing their best) and they are currently 3rd place....gosh you fools...for me atm he is number one and yes im gonna say it Mouhrino number two (yeah i dont like him either) but also doing fantasctic with a mediocre team number three Peter Hermann
I was going to thank but when I saw the name of that cunt I refrained

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk




man a cunt yes! but for me he is showing what he can do with a weak team

Are you talking about mouhrino? Lol cause he definitely does not have a weak team.... maybe his defense but other than that good players all over
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 30 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby tflags » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 am

He's been the only one to virtually trash Man City this season. Just say'n.
tflags

 

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 pm

I don't know if a triumph this season(double with CL & Buli or treble) will enhance his desire to retire being the ULTIMATE Bayern coach forever or will make him hungrier and happier to work for another year with the same squad plus some serious transfers he asks.

Nevertheless Jupp Heynckes as far as I remember is the only person that can stand in front of Hoeness and say whatever he wants without any consequences. That friendship-business thing they have going on is very difficult to maintain after aalll these years.

Some people here can't appreciate the epitome of German football style that Klopp has bring out for several years having ALWAYS inferior teams and inferior budgets in his career. Why is everyone bypassing that little but very important detail? I'll say it once again give him our defensive line up with Neuer and his defensive stats will rise automatically, he is not that bad defensively as a coach he just doesn't care so much, his priorities are what we all want in Bayern since forever:

1.passion
2.Tor
3.Golazo
4.Goal
5.But
.....
.....
13.Defense

What's the problem if we keep winning even 3-1 or 5-3, as a Bayern fan you should know by now that supporting this team comes with high possibilities of heart attacks or mini strokes during games and last minutes, Klopp can provide that too :P
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 909 times
Been thanked: 1689 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 pm

Kovac OUT!!!

Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7843
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 3504 times
Been thanked: 3785 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], munchen99 and 15 guests