You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Nagelsmann
33%
Favre
8%
Kovač
17%
Streich
No votes
Weinzierl
No votes
Stöger
No votes
Pochettino
15%
Allegri
2%
Simeone
6%
Conte
2%
Fonseca
4%
Jardim
No votes
Schmidt
No votes
Luis Enrique
2%
Dave Müller (Thomas' horse)
10%

Total votes : 48

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm

You guys are insane if you prefer Favre or Kovac to Tuchel. The later is one of the finest young tacticians in football. If you need prove, just look at how Dortmund has fared since he left. His first season for BVB was brilliant; the attacking tactics were a marvel to watch. That Reus-Aubameyang-Mhkitaryan trio was incredibly entertaining.

He has his flaws, like pretty much every coach, but there is no one better out there.

Nagelmann too young, Favre an unstable character, Kovac plain poor, and Klopp might even get sacked from Liverpool.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Slaven Bilić!
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:Slaven Bilić!

Haha, dooobaaaar! (if you ask Bayern fans) :D

I honestly don't care who's gonna coach our club. After all, we have just hired Heynckes to stop our Calvary and total decline so that our board doesn't look so terrible in the eyes of fans. It's time to act as a wanderer and try all sort of things, if necessary, hire Favre or Kovač. Why not? We put way too much hope on the previous coach and his contract extension that didn't happen and some squad policy by playing with only one striker, 2 CBs and without defensive midfleder in 3 seasons, not giving chance to young players, etc. We can allow ourselves to roam around and look for 'something'.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby BayernFL117 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
BayernFL117 wrote:The overvaluation of Tuchel on this forum is insane. He's Pep-lite and has literally not achieved anything in europe. Not to mention he has problems with management. And this is the guy you guys would be willing to give up our best CB for? If he wasn't German we would've dropped this a while ago. Atleast Klopp got to a champions league final.... :coffee:
I am not a Tuchel fan either... but what I meant is that the players can't dictate to the club... they are pros who earn millions ffs ...

My favorite remains Naggelsmann but he is very young ...
So I wouldn't mind to give a chance to the Kovac bros...
Or maybe even Favre...
Klopp... many may argue that he has expired and all... but the way he motivates the team is unique. Don't forget that with Pool he has no defenders and neither a good keeper...
IMO he should be our prime target

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I get what you mean, I agree. Naglesmann isn't ready yet.
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 am

Im anxious to know who will be the next coach. We need someone to preserve the stability and the whole atmosphere that Juup established in the dressing room.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:52 am

Tuchel, Nagelsmann or Hasenhüttl ... I don't see another one.
Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - James Thiago Goretzka - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
Ulreich - Rafinha Martinez Süle Meier- Müller Tolisso Sanches - Coman Wagner Ribéry
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 am

Coman wrote:Tuchel, Nagelsmann or Hasenhüttl ... I don't see another one.
I think Hassenhuttl should be the one...
If that happens Nagelsmann will move to RBL to replace him.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mircea_1984 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Im afraid of Luis Enrique, another gamble with a latin coach that wont speak german by July 2018, like with Ancelloti. In october, Bayern board already sounded the idea. It wont be Hasselnuth. There were rumours about Naggelsman and Tuchel, but no a single reliable source about the Leipzieg coach.
Please NO Luis Enrique.
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Coman wrote:Tuchel, Nagelsmann or Hasenhüttl ... I don't see another one.
I think Hassenhuttl should be the one...
If that happens Nagelsmann will move to RBL to replace him.

I don't know whether you know this, but Hasenhüttl doesn't have a staff. He came to RBL all alone, didn't bring a single person with him; he's working with the RBL staff Rangnick was working with the season before.

I like Hasenhüttl a lot but I'm not sure what part of what we see of Leipzig is down to Hasenhüttl's work, and what part is on the staff, especially Zsolt Löw (no relationship with the Bundestrainer), who is the equivalent of Peter Hermann there, and even Rangnick himself, who is still very close to the coaching team, too.

I doubt he would be available in summer, but even if he is, there's no way the staff would be available.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:41 pm

RedQueen wrote:I like Hasenhüttl a lot but I'm not sure what part of what we see of Leipzig is down to Hasenhüttl's work,

But what about the other teams he's coached? Just because he didn't bring a staff along doesn't mean they didn't follow his tactics. I followed him when he promoted Ingolstadt and he was already a legend. He promoted Aalen to second division before that. Nowadays he's doing gigs as runner-up in first division with two year old Leipzig. If he can do that with or without a running staff, with all due respect, who cares?

Sure he's a coach who gets wins with teams with deep pockets. No doubts there. But it goes to show he's able to identify and use (with all due respect to Rangnick's work) talent. But isn't that the same case for Bayern?

He is a former team player (after a fashion) and despite not being German can easily fit in as already part of the family. I think he's far more experienced and successful than Nagelsmann and possibly a safer choice than el Kloppo.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Here's what I got from following the reports (re: why I'm not sure who is doing what at that club).

Like I said, Hasenhüttl came alone, brought no personnel with him. When he came, he kept the 4-2-2-2 formation Leipzig played and didn't switch to the 4-3-3 he played in Ingolstadt. He still plays 4-2-2-2 in almost every game. He said the first couple of weeks were a crash course in tactics for him. According to reports, it's Zsolt Löw who's doing the daily training mostly. There's also a guy called Sascha Lense running around every training session, who is the mental trainer/team psychologist for the senior team.

On the situation with Rangnick: Both Hasenhüttl and Rangnick are being questioned again and again in Germany by reporters to what extent Rangnick is involved in the training and line-ups, in almost every appearance on Doppelpass, Sky football talk etc. That's because everybody knows Rangnick and nobody believes he's staying out of the coaching matters. (There were reports that the real reason Tuchel turned Leipzig down was that he didn't want to argue with Rangnick over tactics and line-ups on a daily basis. When he was still responsible for Salzburg, every training session there was videotaped and sent to Leipzig for reviewing). They insist that it's Hasenhüttl who makes the decisions about the line-ups, but at the same time Rangnick is in the locker room every halftime break, he attends almost every training session of the A-team, and Hasenhüttl says he would be crazy not to make use of Rangnick's knowledge.

So much for the situation in Leipzig. I'm not saying Hasenhüttl can't be successful with Bayern. I'm just saying that I'm not sure he can, because imo it's impossible to tell who is responsible for what in Leipzig because of the peculiar situation at that club. I'm aware of his record with Aalen and Ingolstadt, but Weinzierl had a great record with Augsburg, too, and still failed when he moved to a bigger club like Schalke. In any case, we'd need a staff in addition to a coach, because he wouldn't bring one with him, I don't know whether Peter Hermann will stay beyond the end of the season. It could be a similar situation like with Klopp, who is at best half the coach without Željko Buvač.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Interesting insider info on Tuchel. T-Online is publishing an exerpt from an interview with Dortmund's outstanding, former talent scout Mislintat. Looks like Mislintat is now blaming Tuchel for giving him reason to start thinking about leaving Dortmund, something "he never thought of before."

From T-Online:
Mislintat, who scrounged players such as Robert Lewandowski and Ousmane Dembélé to BVB, said: "I would probably never have thought of engaging with other clubs - the ban initiated by the former coach to enter the training grounds and the assignment of me Keep away from the inner circle, from players, from the staff, from many friends with whom I have worked closely for years, has greatly influenced my thinking. "
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm

It seems that Tuchel is a very difficult person to work with. At least that was the case in Dortmund. No one can question his qualities as a coach, but I'm afraid of his man management skills. This Sven Mislintat case is a good example and then we have Mats Hummels refusing to comment on Tuchel as a manager. His final days in Dortmund ended in a spectacular sacking even though Dortmund won the DFB Cup and finished third in the Bundesliga.

I'm afraid that Tuchel will start to fight with Kalle and Uli from the start if he'll be appointed our next manager. That will create a media circus that we all don't want.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Tuchel took the "German Pep Guardiola" thing to the extreme. No thanks, I don't want to waste another three years and then top it off with another Italian flop.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Tuchel took the "German Pep Guardiola" thing to the extreme. No thanks, I don't want to waste another three years and then top it off with another Italian flop.

It will be conte this time! :lol: :lol:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News