You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
33%
Tuchel
37%
Nagelsmann
17%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
4%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 54

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 pm

America USA wrote:For Pete’s sake change the poll already MUTU :|

Done.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:06 pm

HOE MY GOD how did this happen?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby rthebest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:If he comes JM will be deployed as cdm along with Vidal... or Thiago
Muller behind Lewa...

If he comes back Rafinha is toasted. :lol:
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby La Bestia Negra » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:19 pm

I think like most people, I’m excited that we might have Jupp back. But at the same time it does feel like we might be trying to live in the past. Idk hopefully it works out and maybe he takes over for the year, brings some stability to the team and we go from there. As long as we’re fun to watch again I’ll be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Müller spielt bei mir immer"-
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby rthebest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Seriously who wants Ancelloti to come back?
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCB general » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm

La Bestia Negra wrote:I think like most people, I’m excited that we might have Jupp back. But at the same time it does feel like we might be trying to live in the past. Idk hopefully it works out and maybe he takes over for the year, brings some stability to the team and we go from there. As long as we’re fun to watch again I’ll be happy

Well, I just remember the blade in Jupp's back in December 2012 from his friend Uli. He could have been our coach for the next 2-3 years back then, but no... No he should save us, yeah...
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Achilles » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm

End game for the players with Heynckes back as a caretaker. They can't fool around anymore, can't blame others.
The boss is back and he'll be as a caretaker meaning that he loses nothing, the only losers will be our divas.

Don Jupp, Whiplash!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:26 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby rthebest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Maybe we should have anither poll.
Should Uli and KHR retire?
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby duxdux_fcbm » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:36 pm

although i am very happy about jupp, thing that burns my mind is that uli's dinner with pep and even more that statement that he told pep who is the person we will announce as a new head coach, but as you can see jupp is most likely now to take that spot but he is by this interview far from decision even today, and uli said that before three days...hmm, something smells as a lie to me there or he told pep who will we get in summer...i dont know and this waiting process is killing me haha i am so so curiousss
MIA SAN MIA for life!
duxdux_fcbm
Getting the hang of it

Postby duxdux_fcbm » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:40 pm

yep it would be great to have him and also kornmeyer as fitness coach....2011/2012 semis with real, we were in brutal conditional shape running forward and backwards non stop
MIA SAN MIA for life!
duxdux_fcbm
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Time to bet on Bayern reaching the CL final. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:21 pm

The way I see it this is a bold move by Uli and Kalle and very much needed. Bayern needs a permanent fix and Jupp will be the beginning of a rebuilding effort. As I mentioned in several posts in the last few days the coach situation is only part of the problem: we lack a sustainable project in a very complex era. The vision established after we won the treble failed and it is time to start from scratch.

Jupp Heynckes is the ideal person to put order in our current team and make the most out of what he has to work with. I do not expect short term success, like winning the Champions League or even the Bundesliga. In my opinion our focus now should be on finishing in CL spots for next season and getting out of the Group Stage of the CL. Anything more than that will be a bonus.

These 2+ months before the winter break are not going to be easy, most of our players are out of shape, due to the composition of the squad is not going to be easy to figure out tactical formations, most likely there will be a trial and error phase but we have time and the winter break, although short this season because the summer World Cup is going to be critical to get the players back in shape and have a solid second part of the season.

Heynckes is going to work with the upper management to reshape the club, Robben and Ribery will be gone after this season and one or two of our big names can be casualties too if the season unfolds in a way they do not become part of the future plan. Jupp will have time to assess the situation from the ground to recommended the type of players that the team needs to buy in the summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the next coach will be working behind the scenes during the process.

Ideally it will be wise to keep Jupp around after this season in another role (sporting director?) so he can work as the link between the new coach and the front office, and why not to look over the shoulders of Julian, (oops!) Wouldn't be nice if Heynckes convinces Lahm, or even Alonso, to come back as assistant coach as well? If someone can that will be Jupp.

In summary, I feel like Bayern lost the North after the treble winning season. For the ones claiming that appointing Jupp is a step back, let me bring a quote from the film Million Dollar Baby: "Sometimes to deliver a good punch, you need to take a step back"
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Achilles » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm

In addition to what @Jorge said, I believe that Heynckes came mostly to deliver a smoothly squad for the next coach just like Jupp did to Pep and Pep to Carlo, we need just because the next season will be a season of big decisions and re-shaping. Many faces that branded our beloved club will be totally gone and the team will mostly rebuild, It's unlikely to pay €100m in a single player so having a ready team in terms of chemistry and fitness to the next coach will be crucial since we're lacking the fundamentals of a team this month.

The season is not over at all though, I'll keep saying that until we're already out of all races. BVB will struggle in the marathon of the championship, they will slip up so we will have our chances, first and foremost though we need to build in some wins for our morale, the first games with Jupp after the Int.break will be veeery decisive, the slip up with Hertha was a dagger.

I'm eager to see what Heynckes has in his mind with this particular squad, so many options in the midfield but not a leader or overwhelming class, it will be interesting because I have a feeling that Heynckes will activate James Rodriguez, dunno why. If he goes for his favorite 4-5-1 then Muller is in trouble again because of the quantity in his position while for Coman it's take it or leave it considering the current situation in the LW. If just approach a bit our treble team then Lewandowski would be the happiest man in the world, soo many clear chances back then, hundreds of missed opportunities but still hundreds of goals.

*Moreover, Vidal is also a "Jupp-player" they had a fantastic run with Bayer, great news.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Jorge wrote:Wouldn't be nice if Heynckes convinces Lahm, or even Alonso, to come back as assistant coach as well?

Or convince Lahm to honour his last contract at the club and come back from retirement to play until the end of the season?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News