You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
38%
Tuchel
31%
Nagelsmann
16%
Guardiola
6%
Van Gaal
No votes
Hasenhüttl
3%
Luis Enrique
No votes
Sagnol to remain
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
5%
Other
2%

Total votes : 64

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 pm

And at the end we're going to end with Andre Villas-Boas,taking him from Shanghai SIPG in the winter.
#Isiahtheprophet
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Roonzil wrote:I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!

If we're ever going to do it, now (i.e. summer, we can't take him mid-season obviously) is the time to do it. Let the young coach start with the new generation from the beginning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Schweini as couch and lahm as his assitant. :P
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Nemtar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Pelin wrote:if James deserves to stay, l think he will stay.

Agree with this. He must show why he is able to keep our Bayern shirt. I think he will succed and he will be an important player for us.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:And at the end we're going to end with Andre Villas-Boas,taking him from Shanghai SIPG in the winter.

Why not? :D Villas-Boas certainly can offer something more than Ancefloppi. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:James will most likely go back to RM after this year, that's why the loan deal... Corentin, probably wasn't all Carlo.
IMO there is no chance whatsoever that we let James go. He is a world class player and we're getting him for cheap.

The loan thing is a financial arrangement for us to get him cheaper, that's all. In any case, we still have him (almost) for free for another season don't we?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Pelin wrote:if James deserves to stay, l think he will stay.

Our coach must be German. l'm not againist Tuchel yet l'd prefer Nagelsmann, who deserves Bayern chance. also considering Tuchel was like Pep in his last year with BVB. He constantly changed his formation.
That was a consequence of a poorly balanced squad. In his first season he had stable tactics and lineups. Fantastic tactics, btw.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby America USA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Roonzil wrote:
America USA wrote:3. Julian is still young and has a lengthy contract with Hoff. I say he stays at Hoffenheim till 2020 and then go to England/Italy for 2-3 years. After that I’m willing to have him as Bayern manager 5 years down the line (2022). And if he’s so good, I’m sure he would’ve won a few trophies to show on his CV at that time.

You're willing to have him at Bayern after he's been successfull with another team, in another league? What makes you think that club would let him leave? What makes you think he'd still join us?

I am all for gambling this time. We played it safe for too long with coaches: Pep Guardiola, who was a Messiah at Barcelona, and would revamp our team and club. Ancelotti, who won everything, and would surely get us that prized UCL.

Experience only counts for so much.

I want Nagelsmann to be our legend, to be our guy through and through. Not 'allowing' him to finally manage us after having scored for the big time, and having had some of his best moments elsewhere, and thus never truly becoming ours imo.

I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!

Unfortunately he is making a fool out of himself in European football. Got outplayed by Liverpool over two legs and now has two out of two defeats in the EL. His teams have thrown away leads twice now.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:52 pm

America USA wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
America USA wrote:3. Julian is still young and has a lengthy contract with Hoff. I say he stays at Hoffenheim till 2020 and then go to England/Italy for 2-3 years. After that I’m willing to have him as Bayern manager 5 years down the line (2022). And if he’s so good, I’m sure he would’ve won a few trophies to show on his CV at that time.

You're willing to have him at Bayern after he's been successfull with another team, in another league? What makes you think that club would let him leave? What makes you think he'd still join us?

I am all for gambling this time. We played it safe for too long with coaches: Pep Guardiola, who was a Messiah at Barcelona, and would revamp our team and club. Ancelotti, who won everything, and would surely get us that prized UCL.

Experience only counts for so much.

I want Nagelsmann to be our legend, to be our guy through and through. Not 'allowing' him to finally manage us after having scored for the big time, and having had some of his best moments elsewhere, and thus never truly becoming ours imo.

I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!

Unfortunately he is making a fool out of himself in European football. Got outplayed by Liverpool over two legs and now has two out of two defeats in the EL. His teams have thrown away leads twice now.

Let me point you toward Tuchel vs Liverpool in EL.

And it's pretty clear JN is focussing on BuLi with his limited squad. Rotating and playing youth in EL.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 pm

We all forgot about Jardim, he is very good with development and has some experience with beating PSG, our new fiercest rival :D Monaco should not be a tough nut to crack, they already gave up their best assets anyway.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby RedQueen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Tuchel's results against Liverpool had nothing to do with his subject-specific abilities as a coach. They should have put the tie to bed in the first leg, but the club and the whole city of Dortmund went all Kumbayah, oh, Kloppo's back, how can I hurt my old love etc. etc. By the time they went to Anfield they went there with brown pants.

Hoffe's sporting director (imagine they actually have one deserving that title) said a move of Nagelsmann is out of question.

If the board want a German speaking coach and a permanent solution after the international break, it's going to be Tuchel. There's simply no other candidate fitting these criteria.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

RedQueen wrote:Tuchel's results against Liverpool had nothing to do with his subject-specific abilities as a coach. They should have put the tie to bed in the first leg, but the club and the whole city of Dortmund went all Kumbayah, oh, Kloppo's back, how can I hurt my old love etc. etc. By the time they went to Anfield they went there with brown pants.

Hoffe's sporting director (imagine they actually have one deserving that title) said a move of Nagelsmann is out of question.

If the board want a German speaking coach and a permanent solution after the international break, it's going to be Tuchel. There's simply no other candidate fitting these criteria.

Five star post! :thumbup:
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mani » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:13 am

Nagelsmann quite clearly stated his dream is to manage Bayern and live in Munchen. I dont care even if he ends up at Real at some point in the future. He will definitely come here when the time is right
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Dev0307 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:16 am

I am all for Tüchel. Imo he is a great tactican and simmilar playing style to heynckes. Attacking football but not at the expense of an open defense. I am tired of watching us passing around only to be countered by Real, Atletico and now PSG. We need to take a step back in our own half of the pitch invite pressure and then hit on fast paced attacks like in heynckes' era.

1. Tuchel
2. Favre
3. Low
4. Sagnol out the year then nagelsman
Dev0307
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 am

Looks like we have no choice but Tuchel. Hopefully we won't rant over his 4141 formation with Thiago as the single DM.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News