You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Who do you want as the next Bayern coach?

Heynckes
14
34%
Tuchel
15
37%
Nagelsmann
5
12%
Guardiola
3
7%
Van Gaal
0
No votes
Hasenhüttl
2
5%
Luis Enrique
0
No votes
Sagnol to remain
0
No votes
Bring back Ancelotti!
2
5%
Other
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 41

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 pm

And at the end we're going to end with Andre Villas-Boas,taking him from Shanghai SIPG in the winter.
#Isiahtheprophet
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1290 times
Been thanked: 1036 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Roonzil wrote:I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!

If we're ever going to do it, now (i.e. summer, we can't take him mid-season obviously) is the time to do it. Let the young coach start with the new generation from the beginning.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31086
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8753 times
Been thanked: 7347 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Schweini as couch and lahm as his assitant. :P
User avatar
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 am
Location: Monterrey
National Flag:
Mexico
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 201 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Nemtar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Pelin wrote:if James deserves to stay, l think he will stay.



Agree with this. He must show why he is able to keep our Bayern shirt. I think he will succed and he will be an important player for us.
Mia San Mia!
User avatar
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:20 pm
Location: Colombia
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCB general » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:And at the end we're going to end with Andre Villas-Boas,taking him from Shanghai SIPG in the winter.

Why not? :D Villas-Boas certainly can offer something more than Ancefloppi. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6578
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2682 times
Been thanked: 2889 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:James will most likely go back to RM after this year, that's why the loan deal... Corentin, probably wasn't all Carlo.
IMO there is no chance whatsoever that we let James go. He is a world class player and we're getting him for cheap.

The loan thing is a financial arrangement for us to get him cheaper, that's all. In any case, we still have him (almost) for free for another season don't we?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2355 times
Been thanked: 2233 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Pelin wrote:if James deserves to stay, l think he will stay.

Our coach must be German. l'm not againist Tuchel yet l'd prefer Nagelsmann, who deserves Bayern chance. also considering Tuchel was like Pep in his last year with BVB. He constantly changed his formation.
That was a consequence of a poorly balanced squad. In his first season he had stable tactics and lineups. Fantastic tactics, btw.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2355 times
Been thanked: 2233 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby America USA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Roonzil wrote:
America USA wrote:3. Julian is still young and has a lengthy contract with Hoff. I say he stays at Hoffenheim till 2020 and then go to England/Italy for 2-3 years. After that I’m willing to have him as Bayern manager 5 years down the line (2022). And if he’s so good, I’m sure he would’ve won a few trophies to show on his CV at that time.


You're willing to have him at Bayern after he's been successfull with another team, in another league? What makes you think that club would let him leave? What makes you think he'd still join us?

I am all for gambling this time. We played it safe for too long with coaches: Pep Guardiola, who was a Messiah at Barcelona, and would revamp our team and club. Ancelotti, who won everything, and would surely get us that prized UCL.

Experience only counts for so much.

I want Nagelsmann to be our legend, to be our guy through and through. Not 'allowing' him to finally manage us after having scored for the big time, and having had some of his best moments elsewhere, and thus never truly becoming ours imo.

I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!


Unfortunately he is making a fool out of himself in European football. Got outplayed by Liverpool over two legs and now has two out of two defeats in the EL. His teams have thrown away leads twice now.
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Roonzil » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:52 pm

America USA wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
America USA wrote:3. Julian is still young and has a lengthy contract with Hoff. I say he stays at Hoffenheim till 2020 and then go to England/Italy for 2-3 years. After that I’m willing to have him as Bayern manager 5 years down the line (2022). And if he’s so good, I’m sure he would’ve won a few trophies to show on his CV at that time.


You're willing to have him at Bayern after he's been successfull with another team, in another league? What makes you think that club would let him leave? What makes you think he'd still join us?

I am all for gambling this time. We played it safe for too long with coaches: Pep Guardiola, who was a Messiah at Barcelona, and would revamp our team and club. Ancelotti, who won everything, and would surely get us that prized UCL.

Experience only counts for so much.

I want Nagelsmann to be our legend, to be our guy through and through. Not 'allowing' him to finally manage us after having scored for the big time, and having had some of his best moments elsewhere, and thus never truly becoming ours imo.

I know this is an unpopular and illogical opinion. But I'm all for a gamble this time. Bring it!


Unfortunately he is making a fool out of himself in European football. Got outplayed by Liverpool over two legs and now has two out of two defeats in the EL. His teams have thrown away leads twice now.


Let me point you toward Tuchel vs Liverpool in EL.

And it's pretty clear JN is focussing on BuLi with his limited squad. Rotating and playing youth in EL.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2259
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 1350 times
Gender: Female

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 pm

We all forgot about Jardim, he is very good with development and has some experience with beating PSG, our new fiercest rival :D Monaco should not be a tough nut to crack, they already gave up their best assets anyway.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
User avatar
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 141 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby RedQueen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Tuchel's results against Liverpool had nothing to do with his subject-specific abilities as a coach. They should have put the tie to bed in the first leg, but the club and the whole city of Dortmund went all Kumbayah, oh, Kloppo's back, how can I hurt my old love etc. etc. By the time they went to Anfield they went there with brown pants.

Hoffe's sporting director (imagine they actually have one deserving that title) said a move of Nagelsmann is out of question.

If the board want a German speaking coach and a permanent solution after the international break, it's going to be Tuchel. There's simply no other candidate fitting these criteria.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1677
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 115 times
Been thanked: 860 times
Gender: Female

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby America USA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

RedQueen wrote:Tuchel's results against Liverpool had nothing to do with his subject-specific abilities as a coach. They should have put the tie to bed in the first leg, but the club and the whole city of Dortmund went all Kumbayah, oh, Kloppo's back, how can I hurt my old love etc. etc. By the time they went to Anfield they went there with brown pants.

Hoffe's sporting director (imagine they actually have one deserving that title) said a move of Nagelsmann is out of question.

If the board want a German speaking coach and a permanent solution after the international break, it's going to be Tuchel. There's simply no other candidate fitting these criteria.


Five star post! :thumbup:
User avatar
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 672
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Location: Virginia/California
Has thanked: 250 times
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Mani » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:13 am

Nagelsmann quite clearly stated his dream is to manage Bayern and live in Munchen. I dont care even if he ends up at Real at some point in the future. He will definitely come here when the time is right
User avatar
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby Dev0307 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:16 am

I am all for Tüchel. Imo he is a great tactican and simmilar playing style to heynckes. Attacking football but not at the expense of an open defense. I am tired of watching us passing around only to be countered by Real, Atletico and now PSG. We need to take a step back in our own half of the pitch invite pressure and then hit on fast paced attacks like in heynckes' era.

1. Tuchel
2. Favre
3. Low
4. Sagnol out the year then nagelsman
Dev0307
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Gender: Male

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:19 am

Looks like we have no choice but Tuchel. Hopefully we won't rant over his 4141 formation with Thiago as the single DM.
User avatar
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FlipboardProxy [bot], Yahoo! [Bot] and 12 guests