You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Benjamin Henrichs

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Benjamin Henrichs

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Machiavellico » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I was not his biggest fan but after the first outing during last month's tournament he managed convinced me.

I agree. In all fairness, he was Germany's best defender at the Euros this summer. And he played on the left.
For anything between 20-30m, this guy would be an excellent squad player, especially given the injury prone defenders we have.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Coman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Good choice to replace Rafinha who also played both LB and RB last 2 seasons.
Bayern 2020-2021 4-3-3 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Havertz (Goretzka) Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Müller) Lewandowski (Zirkzee) Sané (Coman)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Yes, I really hope we get him. We would have both fullback positions covered.

Alaba/Henrichs/Davies ----------------- Kimmich/Pavard/Henrichs
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby kod2600 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 pm

On a scale from Rafinha to Lahm, how good is he?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:53 pm

kod2600 wrote:On a scale from Rafinha to Lahm, how good is he?

Maybe slightly better than Rafihna? Can’t say I rate him highly, he would just make a good backup in my opinion.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:06 pm

On a scale from Rafinha to Lahm he‘s an Oddo
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Underrated player in my eyes.

Benjamin Henrichs: How important is the youngster for Monaco? [source]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 pm

I think Rafinha was surprisingly good as LB.

Brain fart against Real aside, his performances were outstanding. Henrichs will probably not be as good as Rafinha yet but he is talented and could become a very good full back in a near future
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:21 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I said this immediately after Bayern were linked with him. Bayern aren't going to spend over €20 million on a substitute for two of the teams most important players, Kimmich and Alaba. Also, why would Henrichs join Bayern to be a substitute?
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Coman » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:23 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I said this immediately after Bayern were linked with him. Bayern aren't going to spend over €20 million on a substitute for two of the teams most important players, Kimmich and Alaba. Also, why would Henrichs join Bayern to be a substitute?

Why Bayern would spend €25M on an international german player to be both RB/LB back up ? The question is "why they would not ?"

About Henrichs, he has difficulties in Monaco since Jardim came back. On the 20 last game, he was on the bench 15 times.

Being on the bench in a non-UCL club where he can't speak german, with an empty stadium in Ligue 1 or ... being on the bench in a UCL top club where he can speak german with a full 75k stadium in Bundesliga.
Bayern 2020-2021 4-3-3 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Havertz (Goretzka) Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Cuisance) - Gnabry (Müller) Lewandowski (Zirkzee) Sané (Coman)
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:34 pm

Coman wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:I said this immediately after Bayern were linked with him. Bayern aren't going to spend over €20 million on a substitute for two of the teams most important players, Kimmich and Alaba. Also, why would Henrichs join Bayern to be a substitute?

Why Bayern would spend €25M on an international german player to be both RB/LB back up ? The question is "why they would not ?"

About Henrichs, he has difficulties in Monaco since Jardim came back. On the 20 last game, he was on the bench 15 times.

Being on the bench in a non-UCL club where he can't speak german, with an empty stadium in Ligue 1 or ... being on the bench in a UCL top club where he can speak german with a full 75k stadium in Bundesliga.

Bayern will most likely use their remaining transfer money on players they need. We need a winger and a midfielder much more then a backup left/right back. I think one of the main reason Bayern signed both Lucas and Pavard is that they can cover both full back positions.

I agree that Henrichs probably wants out of Monaco, but he wants and needs to play regularly and he won't do that with Bayern. Maybe in a few years time, but now we don't need him.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Coman » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:38 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Coman wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:I said this immediately after Bayern were linked with him. Bayern aren't going to spend over €20 million on a substitute for two of the teams most important players, Kimmich and Alaba. Also, why would Henrichs join Bayern to be a substitute?

Bayern will most likely use their remaining transfer money on players they need. We need a winger and a midfielder much more then a backup left/right back. I think one of the main reason Bayern signed both Lucas and Pavard is that they can cover both full back positions.

I agree that Henrichs probably wants out of Monaco, but he wants and needs to play regularly and he won't do that with Bayern. Maybe in a few years time, but now we don't need him.

I fully agree with you about Pavard and Lucas. But if Boateng leaves, we just can't play an entire season with 5 defenders for 4 positions. You know that right ? Then it's either we get a CB to replace Boateng, then Pavard and Lucas will be back-up FB too. But it's smarter I guess to get a fullback and install Pavard and Lucas as CB, and use them wide only in emergency (2 fullback injured or more).
Coman

National Flag:
France

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Whoever we buy in defence, any position, who is better than Lars-Lukas Mai, is likely to get a lot of playing time this season; even more so if we sell Boateng.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News