You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Benjamin Henrichs

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Benjamin Henrichs

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:31 am

America USA wrote:Yes the guy has made a good career choice. Bayern suck at playing young players. We are becoming like AC Milan who can only buy ready made players and make it work. I think Kimmich was the last player Bayern actually “developed”

Any other young players like Van de Beek and Havertz should avoid Bayern like the plague.
Davies is doing fine. Kimmich did fine. Gnabry did fine. The ones that failed were Renato and the academy kids, who were clearly not good enough. It is false that Bayern has failed at developing young players.

In whatever case. This whole situation is retarded, were losing someone who was the best RB in the world just 1-2 seasons ago in order to get a mediocre midfielder and a mediocre RB. Moving Kimmich to MF is to lose quality both at RB and MF. Kimmich needs to be disciplined, the NT needs to go back to following the Bayern lead (and not the other way around) and we need to cut this BS.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aaaaaa » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:59 am

America USA wrote:Yes the guy has made a good career choice. Bayern suck at playing young players. We are becoming like AC Milan who can only buy ready made players and make it work. I think Kimmich was the last player Bayern actually “developed”

Any other young players like Van de Beek and Havertz should avoid Bayern like the plague.

Davies says hello
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:51 am

Fénix wrote:So he has decided to his career by joining Leipzig. That's legit and fine. In other words, he has seen much better perspective in Leipzig than in München and that's not good for Bayern whose reputation in working with young players became quite bad.

I wonder who'll be our next candidate. J. Cancelo is obviously far from leaving City despite the lack of first-team football and as said, Henrichs rejected us.

p.s. Henrichs has made a good call as far as I'm concerned.
Klostermann .
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Yeah, if we absolutely are convinced we have to sign a new RB, I'd rather see Klostermann come rather than Henrichs, anyways.

Though TBH I'd much rather see a Cancelo loan for the rest of the year, then bring in a proper DM and move Kimmich back to RB next season and forevermore. It seems Flick sees him as a midfielder, okay, but hopefully that is not the case going forward. Still, if he's gonna be a midfielder for at least the rest of the season, we DO need help at RB....
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News