You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben's contract should be extended?

Yes, extend him ASAP.
33%
Let's wait and see how well he fares.
19%
No, time for him to leave or retire.
48%

Total votes : 21

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 am

i think we'll know for sure by next weekend. Bayern's last home game of the season... one would assume that if they aren't coming back, they'd receive some sort of special recognition at the match. I agree with #12... they'll both be back next season.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm

I suspect we should hear about Robben here in the coming days. I suspect if he's leaving - given that the last BL game this year is at home - he'll get some sort of guard of honor/presentation at AA. Either way if he extends they'll probably do a joint presentation with him and Ribs then...
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 07, 2018 7:43 pm

I find it weird that both Robbery contract extensions haven't been announced at the same time
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon May 07, 2018 8:14 pm

He is posting with the new kit, this is a clear sign for me.

The good thing is that i'm not seeing Lewy anywhere close to our kits in the pictures.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 07, 2018 8:24 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Image

He is posting with the new kit, this is a clear sign for me.

The good thing is that i'm not seeing Lewy anywhere close to our kits in the pictures.

He’s a Nike player, that’s why... he never poses with our new kits

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:26 pm

"Should"

Robéry's shouldn't have been renewed the last time already... And Robbens just as much...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby manuelbavarian » Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 pm

BILD: Arjen Robben suffered from his thigh and had to stop training after treatments by Gianni Bianchi. The game against VfB Stuttgart is in doubt!

I'm cool. I have wingers. The UCL title 18/19 is coming.
manuelbavarian
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:42 pm

manuelbavarian wrote:BILD: Arjen Robben suffered from his thigh and had to stop training after treatments by Gianni Bianchi. The game against VfB Stuttgart is in doubt!

I'm cool. I have wingers. The UCL title 18/19 is coming.

On your FIFA? On easy?
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri May 11, 2018 11:16 am

76% would like Robben's contract extended. Sorry #12 :mrgreen:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 am

MUTU wrote:

Yeah 76% also think "we are a top team because I WANT us to be a top team" is a valid argument...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 am

#12 wrote:Yeah 76% also think "we are a top team because I WANT us to be a top team" is a valid argument...

Strong words from someone who admitted that the ref f**ked us in the semi-final of the CL that would have allowed us to finish as AT LEAST the 2nd best team in Europe. When we go out, deservedly, in the group stages of the CL, I will join your 'bandwagon' that we're no longer a top team, but current results strongly point otherwise.

We're the ONLY club who truly deserved to eliminate Real Madrid in the last three seasons. The ONLY club who had the lion's share of chances in BOTH legs against Real Madrid. No other club in the last 3 years deserved to eliminate Real Madrid more than Bayern in this season. But yes, stick to your boring narrative that we're not a top club.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:41 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Yeah 76% also think "we are a top team because I WANT us to be a top team" is a valid argument...

Strong words from someone who admitted that the ref f**ked us in the semi-final of the CL that would have allowed us to finish as AT LEAST the 2nd best team in Europe. When we go out, deservedly, in the group stages of the CL, I will join your 'bandwagon' that we're no longer a top team, but current results strongly point otherwise.

We're the ONLY club who truly deserved to eliminate Real Madrid in the last three seasons. The ONLY club who had the lion's share of chances in BOTH legs against Real Madrid. No other club in the last 3 years deserved to eliminate Real Madrid more than Bayern in this season. But yes, stick to your boring narrative that we're not a top club.

He didn’t **** us and I never admitted that... I said he missed a clear penalty...

We haven’t won any tie - including group stages! - with what can be considered a top side except for Juve in FIVE years!
I agree in the boring part but missed chances is not exactly making your case since being clinical to a large extent is what amongst other facts constitutes a top team...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

He didn’t **** us and I never admitted that... I said he missed a clear penalty...

We haven’t won any tie - including group stages! - with what can be considered a top side except for Juve in FIVE years!
I agree in the boring part but missed chances is not exactly making your case since being clinical to a large extent is what amongst other facts constitutes a top team...

Whatever floats your boat. In the meantime, neutral fans are pretty decided that Bayern were really unlucky not to progress to the final due to various reasons. And I doubt they can say it to the same extent about any other club that faced Real Madrid in the last 3 years.

In top matches you need luck. When was the last time we were eliminated without referee mistakes and without dominating our opponent?
2017/18: referee mistakes + dominated opponent
2016/17: referee mistakes
2015/16: dominated opponent
2014/15: deservedly lost. This is the last time Bayern truly deserved to be eliminated. And we still won 3-2 against Barcelona in the 2nd leg.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:56 pm

MUTU wrote:

people must have a short memory... he was really poor and ineffective most of the season.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News