You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ante Rebić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ante Rebić

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="IsiahRashad"]Because 50M for Martial is too much, but for Rebic it's OK.

Rebic knows the league, the coach, the language, the environment...
Martial : failed at Man U and I forgot the last time I heard something about him...

Oh yeah, cause Rebic has so many CLs and wc seasons to show for...

That doesn't matter. Ribery didn't have the best resumé when he arrived, yet he has become one of the best player in Bayern history.[/quote]

So did Costa, Wiesinger, Rudy and Rode...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Thorthewarrior wrote:the market is changing it's useless that you keep defending our coward policy , City and PSG have in their roster players that will make the difference in the Champions League and we don't t have young player of that potential we have Gnabry #-o and Barcelona Real Madrid and now juve work better than us

That cowardly policy has made us the best club in Germany and a consistent force in the Champions League. Sometimes I don't understand why some posters here are supporting a club like Bayern. You can easily find a more sexy and hip club to root for, like City and PSG.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Thorthewarrior wrote:the market is changing it's useless that you keep defending our coward policy , City and PSG have in their roster players that will make the difference in the Champions League and we don't t have young player of that potential we have Gnabry #-o and Barcelona Real Madrid and now juve work better than us

Half of Europe is working better than us... Actually half of Bundesliga are...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 pm

#12 wrote:

Ohh, please explain that.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Thorthewarrior » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 pm

#12 wrote:

sad but true
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PowerHouse » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:47 pm

gumboduncan wrote:

That cowardly policy has made us the best club in Germany and a consistent force in the Champions League. Sometimes I don't understand why some posters here are supporting a club like Bayern. You can easily find a more sexy and hip club to root for, like City and PSG.
my man, you are such an ardent defender of our board it makes me question if you’re actually one of the members. You are on record time and time again boasting how we are the best club in Germany. Which we are no doubt. But Have you seen the bundesliga? Do you REALLY think winning the title is that noteworthy? We can sleepwalk through the first half of the season and still win the title. There is absolutely no challenge. That is not how a team of Bayern’s stature should measure success. Big clubs measure success via champions league trophies. We are a big club. Sure winning the league title is cool and all but we’ve done it 6 times in a row. It’s nothing for us. I don’t know why you fail to see this? Are you really content with being small fish in a little pond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PowerHouse
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

PowerHouse wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:

my man, you are such an ardent defender of our board it makes me question if you’re actually one of the members. You are on record time and time again boasting how we are the best club in Germany. Which we are no doubt. But Have you seen the bundesliga? Do you REALLY think winning the title is that noteworthy? We can sleepwalk through the first half of the season and still win the title. There is absolutely no challenge. That is not how a team of Bayern’s stature should measure success. Big clubs measure success via champions league trophies. We are a big club. Sure winning the league title is cool and all but we’ve done it 6 times in a row. It’s nothing for us. I don’t know why you fail to see this? Are you really content with being small fish in a little pond?

Haha, I wish I was on the board. I am a fan that love everything Bayern is today and has been for many years. I am a fan that want titles, but I'm not unrealistic because you can't win them all. Winning the Bundesliga is great and it has been our main ambition. The national title is the number one objective for every club. Of course I dream of winning another Champions League, but it's not that easy as we all know.

I want my Bayern to stay just the way they are. A great club that is revered around the world. Yes, we all can disagree on certain transfers, but we can't argue about our success in recent years. We will never spend the crazy money some clubs do because that's not our DNA. We will spend a lot of money, but not crazy money. I just wish some posters here would realize what a great club they support and stop whining about signing a Mbappé or Neymar for billions. Because that's never going to happen.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby PowerHouse » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
PowerHouse wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:[quote="Thorthewarrior"]the market is changing it's useless that you keep defending our coward policy , City and PSG have in their roster players that will make the difference in the Champions League and we don't t have young player of that potential we have Gnabry #-o and Barcelona Real Madrid and now juve work better than us

Haha, I wish I was on the board. I am a fan that love everything Bayern is today and has been for many years. I am a fan that want titles, but I'm not unrealistic because you can't win them all. Winning the Bundesliga is great and it has been our main ambition. The national title is the number one objective for every club. Of course I dream of winning another Champions League, but it's not that easy as we all know.

I want my Bayern to stay just the way they are. A great club that is revered around the world. Yes, we all can disagree on certain transfers, but we can't argue about our success in recent years. We will never spend the crazy money some clubs do because that's not our DNA. We will spend a lot of money, but not crazy money. I just wish some posters here would realize what a great club they support and stop whining about signing a Mbappé or Neymar for billions. Because that's never going to happen.[/quote]fair enough. But in hindsight, knowing what we know today, if you could go back, would try to sign Ronaldo ahead of Madrid? Would you try to sign Messi ahead of Barca? They essentially guarantee you success on and off the field. Answering yes to those questions, why shouldn’t we be proactive and land that generational talent? Even if it means we have to spend a lot. Anybody would be lying if they said they wouldn’t want a Ronaldo or Messi level player on their team. And to have those players, you gotta bust out the checkbook in today’s market

PowerHouse
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:15 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
PowerHouse wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:[quote="Thorthewarrior"]the market is changing it's useless that you keep defending our coward policy , City and PSG have in their roster players that will make the difference in the Champions League and we don't t have young player of that potential we have Gnabry #-o and Barcelona Real Madrid and now juve work better than us

I want my Bayern to stay just the way they are. A great club that is revered around the world. Yes, we all can disagree on certain transfers, but we can't argue about our success in recent years. We will never spend the crazy money some clubs do because that's not our DNA. We will spend a lot of money, but not crazy money. I just wish some posters here would realize what a great club they support and stop whining about signing a Mbappé or Neymar for billions. Because that's never going to happen.[/quote]

BS... We brag about our financial prowess but we are not much better than Panathinaikos or Celtic... Yes we can usually beat those two - but we have no challenge at home and we always fail internationally... greeeeeeaaaaaaaat

No one is talking about crazy money... What a moron argument... Reading comprehension much???? We want to fûcking stay competitive instead of falling back more every passing season... Nothing more...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby BayernFL117 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 pm

#12 wrote:

BS... We brag about our financial prowess but we are not much better than Panathinaikos or Celtic... Yes we can usually beat those two - but we have no challenge at home and we always fail.

Lol just stop man. If you honestly believe that, there is no point in arguing. But I'll make my case so you don't think I'm just blatantly going after you for no reason.
1. We make the semi finals basically every year. How many of those high spending English teams with their really "competitive" league do that?
2.If you compare us to PSG, who spend insane amounts of money and play in a bad league like us supposedly, then why are they really bad in the champions league? They only managed to beat a dysfunctional bayern once in the group stage. So Is spending alot really the answer?
3. How can you be so critical of our transfer policy when just last summer we got James(Really good), Sule (basically a starter who did great), Tolisso( a young midfielder with alot of potential), and Rudy( a good depth person to come off the bench).
3.Do you really want us to go get a 33 year old Ronaldo?
who would break our wage structure and be more of a diva than Lewi who we've all been fed up with
I would love a Mbappe level player here but we've been really successful building a team out of the same money that most of these modern "big" teams spend on one player and if you aren't proud of that idk what to say
BayernFL117
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 pm

BayernFL117 wrote:
#12 wrote:

BS... We brag about our financial prowess but we are not much better than Panathinaikos or Celtic... Yes we can usually beat those two - but we have no challenge at home and we always fail.

Lol just stop man. If you honestly believe that, there is no point in arguing. But I'll make my case so you don't think I'm just blatantly going after you for no reason.
1. We make the semi finals basically every year. How many of those high spending English teams with their really "competitive" league do that?
2.If you compare us to PSG, who spend insane amounts of money and play in a bad league like us supposedly, then why are they really bad in the champions league? They only managed to beat a dysfunctional bayern once in the group stage. So Is spending alot really the answer?
3. How can you be so critical of our transfer policy when just last summer we got James(Really good), Sule (basically a starter who did great), Tolisso( a young midfielder with alot of potential), and Rudy( a good depth person to come off the bench).
3.Do you really want us to go get a 33 year old Ronaldo?
who would break our wage structure and be more of a diva than Lewi who we've all been fed up with
I would love a Mbappe level player here but we've been really successful building a team out of the same money that most of these modern "big" teams spend on one player and if you aren't proud of that idk what to say

NONE of the players you mentioned helped us in positions we really needed... Except maybe James none actually became sure starters so far... The players you mentioned are nowhere near WC (again maybe except James) - for the umpteenth time: we don’t need to spend insanely big - we **** need to address our **** weaknesses and strengthen our first 11 - neither Gnabry nor Giretzka do this (right away)! Others become stronger, we at best stay the same...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:38 pm

#12 you are absolutely ridiculous. Your posts make no sense and I'm sure if you were an Real Madrid fan you would complain that you didn't win the league and the Champions League is an easy title to win. Complainer of the year.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:32 pm

gumboduncan wrote:#12 you are absolutely ridiculous. Your posts make no sense and I'm sure if you were an Real Madrid fan you would complain that you didn't win the league and the Champions League is an easy title to win. Complainer of the year.

Yeah right, no sense because of course we’re getting so much stronger

Keep jacking off to a semifinal after playing the shitholes of European soccer in both preceding rounds... Again with the reading comprehension... **** gotta be some kind of Zeitgeist... I mean where THE **** do you get that garbage you’re talking about? No one even talked about the **** you’re talking about... I mean seriously, I was asking about addressing weaknesses!

Keep kidding yourself, in ten years you’ll still believe the shit the board is feeding you with us being back to winning BuLi every other year... But you'll be happy with being a minor character in the concert of Europe... Have fun!
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 pm

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 61729?s=19
Ivica you and Manzu,always in our hearts

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PowerHouse » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1017163374860361729?s=19
Ivica you and Manzu,always in our hearts

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
his performance today proved he’s not Bayern material

PowerHouse
Woah, this feels cool!