You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alexander Nübel

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Alexander Nübel

Postby Achilles » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:48 am

There was also an article showing the stats of the young S04 era of Neuer compared to Nubel.
Manuel had better stats but they were off the roof whereas Nubel's were world class indeed. Alexander is really a good GK not flashy but very good in the main things of goalkeeping such as shot-stopping. There is a room for improvement definitely but as a transfer per se it's a jackpot considering that he'll be 2nd and came for free. At the end of the day he is an upgrade from Ulreich so this means we strengthen our squad and future.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:44 am

If we're thinking about a new sweeper-keeper, then I'm not sure Nübel is the one to except although he performed that kung fu punch successfully unlike Oliver Kahn 22-23 years ago. :mrgreen:

I don't think Jan Oblak is nearly sweeper-keeper, but he is a world-class GK and does his job fantastic. Ter Stegen and Alisson are what we need, but they already play for top sides and are super expensive right now, financially impossible for Bayern to land them to München.

Nübel's main problem is that he is not 19 years old right now otherwise the German would have been the perfect GK candidate to success Neuer in 3-4 years.

We can just hope that Rensing scenario won't happen again since many things right now remind me of the failed GK star who was proclaimed as the legitimate Kahn's successor by his mentor and GK coach Sepp Maier and Kahn himself. He was sitting for too long on the bench in the most important years. for GK development.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Achilles » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:31 pm

We can live without the depth Neuer provides to our defenders with his sweeper-keeper style when in fact he has reduced it since Pep Guardiola departure anyway... Before Neuer entered the scene I thought that it was a useless attribute for a GK to have good long balls or coming out so much to sweep, I was always in favor of remarkable shot-stopping skills on 1v1 especially, positioning and good at crossing. I'm still in favor of typical GK skills like Oblak,De Gea now or Buffon,Khan in the past. You can live without Neuer's extra skills and I have to say that Nubel is very good with his feet as well so I'd be definitely OK if he ends up to just "perfect" the typical GK skills = preventing goals.

There will be a long long time to see a beast with Neuer's physique, technique, skills and reflexes, the guy at his prime and sometimes even know oozes "arrogance" of perfection and he is a FOOTBALLER first then a GK who you would pay a ticket to watch live!
Unfair comparison for Nubel just as unfair as for the ultimate fail(Rensing) to be compared to a Bayern icon like Kahn who excelled in many "typical" things of a GK but his presence,status and natural leadership skills couldn't be matched even from the likes of Neuer.

It's futile even to discuss right now "if Nubel can succeed Neuer" to a certain extend? Yes, maybe he could, overall? Impossible!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:41 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:47 pm

What’s the context behind this?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What’s the context behind this?
Probably this

https://youtu.be/qZk8P-5D3BY

In this we have more details
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Political bullshit by Karl. Never trust Karl, remember what he did with Kovač last spring few matches before the end of the season and after winning the Double. [-X

I understand the nature of this statement, but the reality isn't exactly like that. :-k
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Fénix wrote:Political bullshit by Karl. Never trust Karl, remember what he did with Kovač last spring few matches before the end of the season and after winning the Double. [-X

I understand the nature of this statement, but the reality isn't exactly like that. :-k
Please, read up or shut up
Not just you, everyone... In the past week there were numerous statements... Neuer with his 5 or 4 year demand would cut iff Nübel (press), Ulreich wasn’t going to be no. 3 voluntarily (Ulreich's agent), Früchtl wouldn’t make the same mistake as Nübel's camp (Früchtl's agent)... On top of that many experts attacking Nübel and Flick seemingly handing Nübel the prospect of starting out as no. 3...
So Rummenigge HAD to react in order to smoothen things...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat May 09, 2020 12:03 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 09, 2020 12:42 pm

Yes sure back to s04' give us a break Katze....
While not giving him the q t armband as well ????

If anything to side like Milan (if they sell Donnaruma)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News