You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Achraf Hakimi [أشرف حكيمي‎]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Achraf Hakimi [أشرف حكيمي‎]

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:44 pm

aterford wrote:I have my doubts that we were willing to pay 60m for Hakimi but at the same time I don't think bringing Sane into it really has anything to do with it.

No club (well, not any well-ran one) is ever, EVER going to pay a cent more than they HAVE to in order to secure a player. And i'm not just saying this to pat our board on the back. What I mean is that if a club identifies a player as a priority target (Sane, first) and they believe they can secure his signing for 40m then of course they will not pay more than that amount.
Similarly if a second player is identified (here, Hakimi) and they understand it will require 60m to secure his signature (contract till 2022 w/ Madrid), then if that's a priority target, they'll pay that amount if that's what it takes to get him.

In short, I don't think it's a matter of being 'unwilling' or 'unable' to pay more than 40m for Sane, it's about paying only what is required to secure a player's signature and nothing more. We are 100% financially able to pay more than 40m for Sane (and 60m for Hakimi on top), but I think it's a matter of not overpaying, basically. Of course there's some risk involved - but if you believe you can secure a player for X then you do that rather than pay X+1.

THANK YOU. Sometimes I really wonder if some people here are purposefully ignorant or just dense.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:26 am

He's undergoing the medical in Milan and has already posted a thank you note to BVB fans on Instagram. The league loses another good player after Werner.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 am

MUTU wrote:He's undergoing the medical in Milan and has already posted a thank you note to BVB fans on Instagram. The league loses another good player after Werner.

That's shame. Both are in ''Who scored: bundesliga team of the year'' start XI. If Jadon Sancho leaves, will be even worse. Alaba and Thiago potentially may leave, too. Just shows how weak and noncompetitive german league is.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:02 pm

MUTU wrote:He's undergoing the medical in Milan and has already posted a thank you note to BVB fans on Instagram. The league loses another good player after Werner.

Spoken like a true Bayern fan :mrgreen:
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:27 pm

Milan? Seriously, BuLi really is a farmers league.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:11 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Milan? Seriously, BuLi really is a farmers league.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Inter, who are better, to be fair.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 pm

BL might be a farmers league compared to La Liga or Premier League, but Serie A is even worse.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

BL might be a farmers league compared to La Liga or Premier League, but Serie A is even worse.
Hakimi won't find that space that he got used to in BuLi

Every league is diff.

Mark my words that most stars will find it hard playing in the Mlt PL
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DiegoForlan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

Hakimi won't find that space that he got used to in BuLi

Every league is diff.

Mark my words that most stars will find it hard playing in the Mlt PL

Mark my words, ur crazy .
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News