You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
38%
Bailey
25%
No one: renew Robbery
6%
No one, renew Robben
2%
No one, renew Ribery
No votes
Someone else
29%

Total votes : 52

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Top free agents at the end of 2017/18 season:

F.Ghoulam,
S.de Vrij,
A.Robben,
M.Meyer,
L.Goretzka,
Fernandihno,
L.Shaw,
D.Blind,
R.Barkley,
J.Gimenez,
J.Mata,
A.Herrera,
M.Özil,
A.Sanchez,
E.Can;

Besides the open interest in Leon,whether we will be interested in other people on this list ? (Robben aside)

Also Ribery, Ulreich, Fruechtl, Rafinha, Dorsch and Benko.

... and Messi :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:04 pm

I made my list of players ordered:
- First by FIFA 18 potential rating descending
- Then by current rating descending
- Then by age ascending

and who's contracts were meant to run out this season and have a potential of 85+. Some may be retiring. Some have since renewed (eg Cutrone)

L. Messi
A. Sanchez
G. Chiellini
G. Buffon
A. Robben
Z. Ibrahimovic
L. Goretzka
S. de Vrij
M. Oezil
J. Gimenez
Arrizabalaga
Miranda
M. Meyer
C. Fruechtl
F. Ribery
A. Barzagli
R. Barkley
Pau Lopez
E. Can
O. Oezyakup
G. Conti
Matheus Pereira
P. Cutrone
Oriol Busquets
M. Tavernier
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Top free agents at the end of 2017/18 season:

F.Ghoulam,
S.de Vrij,
A.Robben,
M.Meyer,
L.Goretzka,
Fernandihno,
L.Shaw,
D.Blind,
R.Barkley,
J.Gimenez,
J.Mata,
A.Herrera,
M.Özil,
A.Sanchez,
E.Can;

Besides the open interest in Leon,whether we will be interested in other people on this list ? (Robben aside)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Provided that Coman keeps playing as a left winger, if we get Brandt for 12.5 million, we should focus on finding the next Robben.

Malcom?
Justin Kluivert?
tuscanybayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:49 pm

If won't look good for BL and Schalke if they lose both Mayer and Goretzka and qualify for CL
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby tflags » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:44 am

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

A lot of fuss was made years ago with Bayern's statement that it wasn't a "seller" club. This statement can still be considered correct, as crazy-ass offers for T. Mueller have fallen on deaf ears and Costa's departure was more than justifiable; a necessary measure to keep a good atmosphere among the remaining squad. The only other notable departure was T. Kroos, by his own motivation and request.

So while it feels good not to be required to sell players, Bayern has certainly brought measures to correct the lack of youth development experienced in the last years. The last notable player to come out of the youth ranks being David Alaba. Hopefully the new academy will correct the lack of alternatives from the very small group that used to compose the entire selection of young players at Bayern's headquarters.

One problem Bayern is facing however is inbound transfers. While Bayern is NOT a seller of talent and is busy developing new in-house grown talent, the team has been negligent in keeping and attracting those players it identifies as potential stars before anyone else.

If Bayern brings S. Wagner in January, that would represent the second 'used to be one of us' former player to come home for which the team has had to spend hefty cash on.

By relegating Tolisso to a mere rotating role, Bayern would have spent the most money in players who where rendered either useless, premature or simply non-essential during the last transfer seasons in the form of Goetze, Tolisso and Sanches.

So the point of this post is that Bayern is certainly NOT a seller club, it isn't a talent developer anymore (at least not yet) and the last transfer seasons could only be graded at a disappointing E-.

Seeing news from Isiah that Bayern has confirmed the sale of Costa for 46 million, I wonder if Bayern is still the only 'top 4' club to have voluntarily collected more money for a player than it has invested in one.

If Bayern is not a seller club, it sure as hell isn't a buying one.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Roonzil » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:31 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Provided that Coman keeps playing as a left winger, if we get Brandt for 12.5 million, we should focus on finding the next Robben.

Malcom?
Justin Kluivert?

Kluivert isn't even a full on starter for Ajax yet...if you want a winger from the Dutch league: Hirving Lozano from PSV.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Re: The Back Up Striker Search Thread

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Naldo as a striker. He will score 3 from corners/crosses every match.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:26 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Naldo as a striker. He will score 3 from corners/crosses every match.

Kimmaldo
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB12Forever » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Pelin wrote:with partnerships and feeder clubs, with a good amount of invesment, we can get the maximum of youth academy.

It seems we do not have a feeder club. Real have Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, but it seems apart from Hoffe no clubs are accepting loans from us.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:11 pm

tflags wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

A lot of fuss was made years ago with Bayern's statement that it wasn't a "seller" club. This statement can still be considered correct, as crazy-ass offers for T. Mueller have fallen on deaf ears and Costa's departure was more than justifiable; a necessary measure to keep a good atmosphere among the remaining squad. The only other notable departure was T. Kroos, by his own motivation and request.

So while it feels good not to be required to sell players, Bayern has certainly brought measures to correct the lack of youth development experienced in the last years. The last notable player to come out of the youth ranks being David Alaba. Hopefully the new academy will correct the lack of alternatives from the very small group that used to compose the entire selection of young players at Bayern's headquarters.

One problem Bayern is facing however is inbound transfers. While Bayern is NOT a seller of talent and is busy developing new in-house grown talent, the team has been negligent in keeping and attracting those players it identifies as potential stars before anyone else.

If Bayern brings S. Wagner in January, that would represent the second 'used to be one of us' former player to come home for which the team has had to spend hefty cash on.

By relegating Tolisso to a mere rotating role, Bayern would have spent the most money in players who where rendered either useless, premature or simply non-essential during the last transfer seasons in the form of Goetze, Tolisso and Sanches.

So the point of this post is that Bayern is certainly NOT a seller club, it isn't a talent developer anymore (at least not yet) and the last transfer seasons could only be graded at a disappointing E-.

Seeing news from Isiah that Bayern has confirmed the sale of Costa for 46 million, I wonder if Bayern is still the only 'top 4' club to have voluntarily collected more money for a player than it has invested in one.

If Bayern is not a seller club, it sure as hell isn't a buying one.
Well, while I agree with the core of your argument, I think the Costa example is misguided. We bought him before a huge spike in inflation and sold him at the middle of it, so we naturally sold for more than we bought. He is a mediocre player anywayz so who cares?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

aterford wrote:
rareheir wrote:Watching Mandzukic not get into the Barca Juve game today I couldn't help but wonder how much he would cost... can't be that much more than Wagner. How fun would that be?

welcome to the forum!

About Mandzukic - I'm pretty sure a big reason he left is because he didn't wanna sit behind Lewy....so I don't see him returning to the same scenario

Yes

I've been thinking about Mandzukic for a long time as he seems to be the PERFECT backup striker now. But I'm not sure if him and Lewy could coexist in the same dressing room
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby dras_l » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:29 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
aterford wrote:
rareheir wrote:Watching Mandzukic not get into the Barca Juve game today I couldn't help but wonder how much he would cost... can't be that much more than Wagner. How fun would that be?

welcome to the forum!

About Mandzukic - I'm pretty sure a big reason he left is because he didn't wanna sit behind Lewy....so I don't see him returning to the same scenario

Yes

I've been thinking about Mandzukic for a long time as he seems to be the PERFECT backup striker now. But I'm not sure if him and Lewy could coexist in the same dressing room

Forget Mandjukic, he is more/less regular at Juventus. He doesn't play only for injuries, he is hero to the funs and he left because Pep. He doesn'have problem fighting for the starting role, at the end he has 90 mil Higuain there :)
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:44 am

Plus Dybala.
He was one one of my favorite players while he was here, his fighting spirit is second to none.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ramsej84 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:54 am

With Mandzukic and Vidal plus Javi Martinez and Boateng in the team, Bayern will never again be afraid about fist fight with any ass-hole in this world :oops:
longeleven
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News