You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
39%
Bailey
24%
No one: renew Robbery
6%
No one, renew Robben
2%
No one, renew Ribery
No votes
Someone else
29%

Total votes : 51

Re: The Back Up Striker Search Thread

Postby Jorge » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:54 am

FCB12Forever wrote:In the future even if Wintzheimer, Fruchtl, OBM are not developing as expected, we can loan or even sell them. And if they get back on track, just hand them a contract and they will come back, maybe even for free. There won't be a better bargain than this.

This goes along the lines on why Bayern should not enter the race to sign overpriced superstars, many players coming out of our academy will be sold and a few will break through into the first team, put Thomas Muller and Diego Contento side to side and that is how it works.

The problem that we have right now is three fold:
1) We are not producing players out of our academy as much as in the recent past or as much as some of our Bundesliga Opponents (Dortmund, Schalke)
2) We are not bringing in youth products developed to our first team threshold level as we did in the past (Toni Kroos, David Alaba) maybe Kimmich is the exception
3) We are not smart when it comes to first-team-ready players specially from leagues adjacent to Germany where there is talent hoping to make the jump like some of our BL opponents has done (Leipzig), our recent 20-40 M players have been disappointing for the most part. The issue gets aggravated when we hold on to them for too long after there is general consensus that it was a miss.

Spending 300M in 3 players serves no purpose until these other foundation problems are solved.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:20 am

We will have problems with this transfer policy for wingers and strikers. it's no coincidence that we signed top talents for these positions such as Zirkzee and Timossi Andersson. Like Jupp said, we also must increase quality with world class players signings. 1 world class player every 2-3 years. in this case, we must find the balance. otherwise we would lose advantage.

We should also overpay when needed, for worthy players.

in addition, we must make deals like Andersson. buying the players and loaning him back to his club or buying top talents and loaning them to our feeder clubs. in this case, we need a feeder club or a partnership. Sauer talked about this issues some months ago.

Rb Leipzig has Salzburg advantage. Also they have patience, time and space to young players. Moreover, Schalke and Leverkusen integrates their talents directly from their U19 teams. For instance, Havertz played only 7-8 games with Leverkusen U19, then they made him a starter. On the other hand, our Fein was our best players last year for U19 team. Now he is playing for Bayern II. İf Schalke or Leverkusen had Batista Meier, he would be in their team for rotation role at least. thereby comparing their approach and transfer policy, as well as scouting capabilities with us is in vain.

Regarding Wagner, he is probably the best option for us. Giroud will cost higher and has higher wages, also older. Buying a world class talent for striker position is too early for us. since, we must talk about it in 2019's mercato.

Signing players from Dutch league is too risky considering the league's level and softness. Dolberg was doing well last season, yet he is a big disappointment this season. Players like İbisevic was not logical, we better to give a chance to Wintzheimer instead of him.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:14 am

FCB12Forever wrote:
Jorge wrote:A footballer should not care about the size of the city if it meets certain relevance and infrastructure,

Obviously they should not, if they want to meet the standard of being a *professional player*. But, you know.. There are really that many kinds of people and we have seen too many players acting in ridiculous, unprofessional ways.

======

Back on topic. Sandro Wagner, and , Emre Can just emphasized the importance of the youth academy. Yeah, pool is rich huh? Does your money work on Emre? If we want him back in Munchen he's gonna come with us. There's simply nothing you can do to stop it.

In the future even if Wintzheimer, Fruchtl, OBM are not developing as expected, we can loan or even sell them. And if they get back on track, just hand them a contract and they will come back, maybe even for free. There won't be a better bargain than this.

Of course youth academy is very important in terms of creating resale value, increasing player's pool. PSG is a good example to follow.They have Rabiot, Kimpembe, Nkunku from their youth ranks in the last years. Now they have the likes of Weah, Yacine Adli and Gomes.

Madrid is another example. They only sold Jese and Morata for over 100 m euros.

with partnerships and feeder clubs, with a good amount of invesment, we can get the maximum of youth academy.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby bmguy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:24 pm

No more Draxler talk, please, he's just another case of Mario Gotze, never grown up to be a great player.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Mario Goetze had a very serious illness
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby prasun77 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Just imagine..our medical team was even more incompetent than bvb..couldn't even detect that serious illness.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Pelin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Kalle was implying that we wouldn't renew with Ribery. l think we must also wait for Robben for some months, then decide about him.

We can focus on fixing wing rotation with all budget. At least Brandt+big spending for winger must be.

Honestly, l don't want us to go for Draxler, since we already have James. a pacey winger who is dribbler and creative would come in handy more.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:24 pm

What about Aritz Aduriz?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Coman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:What about Aritz Aduriz?

Would be great but his club is not a selling club. We would have to pay his release close....
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby aterford » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Coman wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:What about Aritz Aduriz?

Would be great but his club is not a selling club. We would have to pay his release close....

FWIW, it's reportedly €40m
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MICUN » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:26 pm

hello people!

In the last few months,i see one very,very good player...I wanna to see,what are you think abouth him! Maximilian Philipp,from Dortmund. He will be a gr8 player!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnxyCOX2UWo
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Bernardo Silva might be looking for a new club next summer...
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby rareheir » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:45 am

Watching Mandzukic not get into the Barca Juve game today I couldn't help but wonder how much he would cost... can't be that much more than Wagner. How fun would that be?
rareheir
First post

Postby aterford » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:49 am

rareheir wrote:Watching Mandzukic not get into the Barca Juve game today I couldn't help but wonder how much he would cost... can't be that much more than Wagner. How fun would that be?

welcome to the forum!

About Mandzukic - I'm pretty sure a big reason he left is because he didn't wanna sit behind Lewy....so I don't see him returning to the same scenario
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:41 am

Top free agents at the end of 2017/18 season:

F.Ghoulam,
S.de Vrij,
A.Robben,
M.Meyer,
L.Goretzka,
Fernandihno,
L.Shaw,
D.Blind,
R.Barkley,
J.Gimenez,
J.Mata,
A.Herrera,
M.Özil,
A.Sanchez,
E.Can;

Besides the open interest in Leon,whether we will be interested in other people on this list ? (Robben aside)
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News