You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How many players should Bayern sign if we assume that Cou, Boa, Javi and Odriozola are leaving?

One.
No votes
Two.
26%
Three.
37%
Four.
16%
Five.
11%
More than five.
11%

Total votes : 19

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:23 am

aterford wrote:
Min wrote:'
5. Hoeness in the club management was for 40 years. In that time we won CL only twice. Is that very extraordinary?

Getting off topic, and I have my pros and cons regarding Uli, but I mean....how many persons can say "I was in upper management at a top-5 club in the world for 40 years and we won two UCL titles in that span" ? That's going to be a pretty short list, no?

Not trying to bash Uli, but the thing is we were crowned champions of Europe 3 times in the 5 years before Uli became manager, and 2 times since.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:09 am

MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:
Min wrote:'
5. Hoeness in the club management was for 40 years. In that time we won CL only twice. Is that very extraordinary?

Getting off topic, and I have my pros and cons regarding Uli, but I mean....how many persons can say "I was in upper management at a top-5 club in the world for 40 years and we won two UCL titles in that span" ? That's going to be a pretty short list, no?

Not trying to bash Uli, but the thing is we were crowned champions of Europe 3 times in the 5 years before Uli became manager, and 2 times since.
But I remember you say that reaching the final is a feat in itself... no?

Therefore you can count five more
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:53 am

According to Rummenigge all activity on the transfermarket is on hold. I hope our years of "collecting money" make us able to finally do what should have been done a lot earlier. Unfortunately I think it will be like "we can`t make expensive buys this summer", " there is also the wintermarket", "we have a really good economy and will not risk that" and so on. If we can`t afford no other team should either but I would not be sursprised if Neymar joins Barca. For some reason teams with huge debts etc seem to be able to spend while we can not.
Alexander
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:56 am

Boss @OliverKahn told us the important factors for transfers. This is the must-have to become a players of @FCBayern: „Winner mentality, humility, discipline and perseverance are just as much a part of the requirement profile as sporting quality“ [@cfbayern]
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Boss @OliverKahn told us the important factors for transfers. This is the must-have to become a players of @FCBayern: „Winner mentality, humility, discipline and perseverance are just as much a part of the requirement profile as sporting quality“ [@cfbayern]
Therefore there is no place for Sane...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:07 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Boss @OliverKahn told us the important factors for transfers. This is the must-have to become a players of @FCBayern: „Winner mentality, humility, discipline and perseverance are just as much a part of the requirement profile as sporting quality“ [@cfbayern]

What if Oliver Kahn becomes worse than Uli Hoeneß? :mrgreen:

I mean, with this sort of statement in some way he's closing Bayern doors for many of young, unproven, immature, social media pricks and is expecting from players to be like Cristiano Ronaldo, Erling Haaland, Luka Modrić, Xabi Alonso, etc. - very hungry, determined, hard-working fanatics, mentally über strong and with 2 feet down to earth, humble. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:07 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Therefore there is no place for Sane...
Yeah, let’s rather bring more Perisics
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:00 pm

Since the people in charge at Bayern assume that the corona crisis will change the transfer market, they now see swap deals as a possible model to do business [Kicker]

Hoffman for Torres or Traore
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:22 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby vtotheinay » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Are they serious with this? We could literally go for Thomas Partey at Atletico for 50-60 this summer and have one of the best CDMs in the world, but we want to keep Kimmich happy so we'll let him play there instead...
vtotheinay
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:31 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

That's okay but still no classic DM and that's totally unacceptable. That no. 6 would be also a backup player for starting no. 6. We need that player liebe Herren aus München. Helft doch uns bitte! [-o<
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:35 pm

Fénix wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

That's okay but still no classic DM and that's totally unacceptable. That no. 6 would be also a backup player for starting no. 6. We need that player liebe Herren aus München. Helft doch uns bitte! [-o<

My guess is Fein takes that roster spot as our back up no.6 if he proves good enough.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 pm

Yes, but how good will he be? Like Rode and Rudy once or like Martinez, Gustavo and Tymoshchuk once ago...

I hope they figure out all this or at least develop Fein into a great player. Options seem very short, but yeah... first things first, let's all stay alive, healthy and calm. [-o<
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Great... Swap deals will surely help our already badly planned squad to NOT grow bigger or better... Yay!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aaaaaa » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:28 pm

why the hell would we need another LB
aaaaaa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News