You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How many players should Bayern sign if we assume that Cou, Boa, Javi and Odriozola are leaving?

One.
No votes
Two.
No votes
Three.
No votes
Four.
50%
Five.
50%
More than five.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:15 am

"Experts" around the internet calling David a striker is showing how much they know about him. They probably watched 2 videos of him and now they compare him to..Haaland? He's playing as a striker in the last games, but he's a natural AM/SS type of player. This is not stopping him scoring 23 goals and assisting 10 times in 39 games so far. Haaland is not the perfect player to compare him to.

Davies needs another partner in crime from Canada. ;)
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:07 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:03 pm

There's tension due to the relationship between Flick & Salihamidžić. Ex coach Niko Kovač had problems with Brazzo because he felt he wasn't backed in the market. Thus, Flick is pursuing a different strategy by publicly calling for transfers & asking for a veto right.

Flick has precise ideas of what the collaboration between the club and coach should look like to complement the squad. The coach is fan of Timo Werner and Kai Havertz, which he remains coy about Salihamidžić's top target Leroy Sané.

[@SPORTBILD]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Herr Flick is doing what no coach has ever done before - start a fight with the board. Too bad Jupp wasn't aggressive and mad like in 80's and 90's in year 2012 with them and then in the end he got knife in his back.

Niko Kovač couldn't fight against Bayern and made huge errors to join the club and teach himself to be a top coach at completely wrong place while Flick as his assistant noticed how things work here and perfectly knows he is next in line to be dead meat.
Despite the fact that Flick is just an Interimstrainer, the German wants to have a solid rock position in negotiations for the permanent role and his future at Bayern which is nothing better than Niko's once something goes wrong, thin squad rings again, some unhappy moron whose prime time has passed long time ago starts complaining about his status, contract, salary, coach, etc.

5 years of the board's charlatanism and 3 years of total transfer agony can't continue like this anymore and I give full support to Flick to destroy this self-destructive behavior from FC Bayern bosses.
FC Bayern must either have a manager or a coach whose word will be equally respected and taken into consideration about everything.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:51 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:There's tension due to the relationship between Flick & Salihamidžić. Ex coach Niko Kovač had problems with Brazzo because he felt he wasn't backed in the market. Thus, Flick is pursuing a different strategy by publicly calling for transfers & asking for a veto right.

Flick has precise ideas of what the collaboration between the club and coach should look like to complement the squad. The coach is fan of Timo Werner and Kai Havertz, which he remains coy about Salihamidžić's top target Leroy Sané.

[@SPORTBILD]
Can we get all three please?
*fapnoise*
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lahmies » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:16 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:There's tension due to the relationship between Flick & Salihamidžić. Ex coach Niko Kovač had problems with Brazzo because he felt he wasn't backed in the market. Thus, Flick is pursuing a different strategy by publicly calling for transfers & asking for a veto right.

[@SPORTBILD]
Can we get all three please?
*fapnoise*

Come on #12, you know the answer to that question.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:53 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:56 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Min » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1242911946711629825?s=19

Future looks much brighter for Fc Bayern without this arrogant, greedy tax-evader.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 am

Min wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1242911946711629825?s=19

Future looks much brighter for Fc Bayern without this arrogant, greedy tax-evader.
I guess that you are new to bayern right?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Min » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:20 am

[/quote]I guess that you are new to bayern right?[/quote]

Not really.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:23 am

Min wrote:
I guess that you are new to bayern right?[/quote]

Not really.[/quote]So you can appreciate his work, records and sacrifices for the club...

To spend precious time away from your family is already a big sacrifice in itself when one considers that we only live once
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Min » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:33 am

''So you can appreciate his work, records and sacrifices for the club...''

To spend precious time away from your family is already a big sacrifice in itself when one considers that we only live once[/quote]

1. I appreciate what he has done for this club in terms of club brand globalisation.
2. I never appreciated his arrogance, big mouth, disrespectful and incompetent comments, old fashioned approach to transfers and many more other things.
3. I would appreciate him more if he stepped down in 2013-2014 latest.
4. To spend away from family was his choice. We choose career paths in lives ourselves. No one has forced him to do so.
5. Hoeness in the club management was for 40 years. In that time we won CL only twice. Is that very extraordinary?
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aterford » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:05 am

Min wrote:'
5. Hoeness in the club management was for 40 years. In that time we won CL only twice. Is that very extraordinary?

Getting off topic, and I have my pros and cons regarding Uli, but I mean....how many persons can say "I was in upper management at a top-5 club in the world for 40 years and we won two UCL titles in that span" ? That's going to be a pretty short list, no?
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:55 am

Already making up excuses for the next window...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News