You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How many players should Bayern sign if we assume that Cou, Boa, Javi and Odriozola are leaving?

One.
No votes
Two.
No votes
Three.
No votes
Four.
50%
Five.
50%
More than five.
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby xevi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:41 am

I see it more like this:
Odriozola- dest
Boateng-upamecano
Javi- DM/ (fein?)
Coutinho- havertz/tolisso
Perisic- sane

They could think about getting perisic if muller decides to leave.

I think the decision of selling tolisso it's not so clear cause havertz's price but i'm sure they will try him if tolisso doesn't improve a lot.

Also about the reports considering havertz or tolisso/thiago are just to get thiago angry and does excellent in CL games. Since the last reports about thiago's decelopment in big matches, he's also playing better. So i don't think they are conaidering it selling him
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:03 pm

xevi wrote:I see it more like this:
Odriozola- dest
Boateng-upamecano
Javi- DM/ (fein?)
Coutinho- havertz/tolisso
Perisic- sane

They could think about getting perisic if muller decides to leave.

I think the decision of selling tolisso it's not so clear cause havertz's price but i'm sure they will try him if tolisso doesn't improve a lot.

Also about the reports considering havertz or tolisso/thiago are just to get thiago angry and does excellent in CL games. Since the last reports about thiago's decelopment in big matches, he's also playing better. So i don't think they are conaidering it selling him

Like for like won’t do for us though...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby xevi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:43 pm

But when odriozola leaves we'll need a Rb, a CB for boateng, we need a DM giving tolisso when playing more freedom maybe more like goretzka does it now or selling him and signing havertz. All this cause coutinho is leaving. Then if perisic leaves we need sane or anOther top winger.

Ok the squad would be thin yet but i can live with mai behind of sule, pavard, lucas, alaba and a new CB let's say upamecano. Mai would be the 6th option.

Instead of cuisancw we could have a more useful player like rudy or rode in some moments were but cuisance is a talent and he could be more than the others at some moment. And muller can always can be the 6 MF instead of cuisance (kimmich, thiago, goretzka, tolisso//havertz).

Then we miss a proper striker but zirkzee has scored some goals and gnabry can play there too. But this would the most delicated situation yes, more when lewa being super fit he will be 32 this year but his downgrade should be progressive and not something like emergency situation. I think bayern can wait until next summwr without put a big focus in the topic.

I think going with this 17 outfield proven players plus some young one it's not so bad in this circumstances. Also winter market should be used if needed, the problem is more this than investing a lot of money to solve this details now.
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:58 pm

Hasan, is it you?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby xevi » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:19 pm

Hahahaha love u dude

Ok dest, upamecano, a DM (fein or a proven one), tolisso/havertz, sane. Nubel

What would you add?
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:37 pm

With Shotty's current mess? Add Stones and Sterling...
Fein is not even the best DM in 2. Bundesliga... Squad player, if that...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Pretty sure most people are aware of this, but here's another example why Bayern_mania should be banned as a secondary source for news :lol:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:23 pm

#-o
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Chief
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:02 pm

bastos80 wrote:Bayern Munich chief Lothar Matthaus has insisted that the best solution for the club would to be appoint former boss Pep Guardiola. "It would be a win for Bayern Munich and for the Bundesliga"
Let Pep win something more then ligue titles before come-back.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:13 pm

r10 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Bayern Munich chief Lothar Matthaus has insisted that the best solution for the club would to be appoint former boss Pep Guardiola. "It would be a win for Bayern Munich and for the Bundesliga"
Let Pep win something more then ligue titles before come-back.
Thankfully he is not coming back ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:30 pm

According to Kicker Sané documented his wish to sign for us in written form, although we ate not sure whether he is needed - classic Bayern... I can understand contemplating regarding the price though...
Same with Havertz and Werner apparently... Further along with Dest... Kicker say we would need 4-5 new players... Don’t know if that’s from inside the club or just their opinion though...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:40 pm

#12 wrote:According to Kicker Sané documented his wish to sign for us in written form, although we ate not sure whether he is needed - classic Bayern... I can understand contemplating regarding the price though...
Same with Havertz and Werner apparently... Further along with Dest... Kicker say we would need 4-5 new players... Don’t know if that’s from inside the club or just their opinion though...

I don't understand how we can still be in for Havertz if we are keeping and in form Muller and keen on Goretzka who plays in his exact same position.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:09 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:According to Kicker Sané documented his wish to sign for us in written form, although we ate not sure whether he is needed - classic Bayern... I can understand contemplating regarding the price though...

I don't understand how we can still be in for Havertz if we are keeping and in form Muller and keen on Goretzka who plays in his exact same position.....

Welcome to Bayern Munich!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:32 am

Classic #12.
They said they're not sure whether to pursue him with everything they got, no? So you actually agree with Bayern...
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News