You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
30%
Bailey
17%
No one: renew Robbery
7%
No one, renew Robben
1%
No one, renew Ribery
1%
Someone else
43%

Total votes : 81

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:15 pm

Even if our transfer plan go according to the strategy and we spent every euro wisely to the right footballers we want there is still a possibility not to return into world-class level football with eyes on prizes and glories because of the -wrong- coach selection. There is much work to be done, massively because they were jerk!ng off their d#cks for two years and now they must catch up to their stubbornness!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm

The main problem keeps agravating. Our squad is too small, we let players go for peanuts and we have quite a few loanees that will likely be leaving at the end of the season

Sane, and Havertz would definitely boost the overall quality of the team

But from our already small squad we will be losing players like Martinez, Boateng, Perisic, Coutinho, Odriozola...

We need quite a few reinforcements. Not only stars but also solid back ups
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Alexander » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:00 pm

I have said it a thousand times and I will do it again, I think it will cost us much more not spending than really splashing out in the summer. And by splashing out I mean securing Sanè in June and not let it drag on until August even if we can save 10 millions. Then move on and realise we can`t try to lower prices beacuse it has put us in a situation that can be a lot worse quite soon. Correction, we can try and lower prices but NOT by getting another player who is cheaper.
Alexander
Getting the hang of it

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:29 pm

Honestly if we don't find the right people from board to the coaching staff then it's futile. Our compass needs to be repaired, I don't know if the duo Kahn - Heiner under Rummenigge's supervision are worthy or they can really make it happen despite their respective resumes but it's a change definitely, bring in anyone you want but we need a NEW strategy, being proactive, structuring the Bayern of the new decade. Kahn talked about having new and clear ideas about the club, glad to hear but we need actions right away, starting from this summer.

Flick or ten Hag or Tuchel all look fine but we have to stay on course and the bosses must realize it by now. It's very frustrating hearing about the biggest invest program in history, rebuild and new blood coming in but ending up with mediocrity, uncertainty and regression. Sane was a big blow, signing him now is just meh after his injury and everybody knows that Bayern comes with full pocket so say goodbye to your "negotiation tactics" and since our scouting is useless so you can't buy Sanchos,Haalands and De Ligts then you have to pay big, no leverage no discount no nothing, PAY!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:31 pm

But they really wanted to sign sane. Everybody knows it and they were going to pay like 100M right? I don't think the main problem is to spend, but in who you spent.

About sign german players that's sometimes seen as a fool topic but I prefer to pay for a player that isn't going to say everytime that wants to go to barça or real or. Premier. Every player could do that but it will be easier to keep them if they are german in most of cases.

Then I prefer to spend in a young player that goes with the style of bayern (that has done good things in bundesliga or la liga than in serie a) than an old coutinho or james. In that case havertz would be a better transfer. He may not be great in first year or two but he woud have a lot of years ahead of him.

All that leaves few candidates more if we aren't not going to spend a lot of more than 100M.

I prefer we have waited and not begin next season with lemar, malcom, bernardeschi, dembele, james, coutinho or who else.

Also they spent on lucas that was a fast cb that can play as LB or CB, playing reguarly on a top 3 team in la liga, world champion and only 23. It's obvious everydoby would spend that for a player and they did as fast as they could so let's spend but not crazy. I we spent 40-50 for james last year we would be looking for a AM in 2022 so let's sign a player like havertz and keep him til 2028

It's true facts are we have perisic and coutinho and that there have been a lot of mistakes but a person like brazzo we have seen that he always shut up the mouth not like a year ago with odoi so in public we also see some changes.

I think this summer we could say the rebuild is done. Let's see:

Nubel
Kimmich
Pavard
Sule
Lucas
Mai
Davies
Goretzka
Tolisso
Cuisance
Gnabry
Coman.
Arp

Add sane, havertz and upamecano for instance plus a DM.

We only would have the best veterans we could have with neuer, alaba, lewandowski, muller and thiago.

That makes a total of 22 players.

I think this is their plan and It seems pretty good. I wouldn't say it's like not knowing where you're going. I think it's simply that spend on coutinho or james or perisic isn't in their plan.

The team would be short yet but zirkzee could be our sub FW or another or maybe send mai on loan and get an experienced sib CB for cheap, but that details yet being important don't tell you if they have a long term plannification or not. Surely they want to put all efforts in this long term solution so we just get on loan the players that are a short term one.

This summer the team should be done and the next two years will be to find a new FW and make a sweet transition with neuer, muller and who knows if thiago or alaba
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:The main problem keeps agravating. Our squad is too small, we let players go for peanuts and we have quite a few loanees that will likely be leaving at the end of the season
Sane, and Havertz would definitely boost the overall quality of the team

But from our already small squad we will be losing players like Martinez, Boateng, Perisic, Coutinho, Odriozola...
We need quite a few reinforcements. Not only stars but also solid back ups

Yes. And in particular, the major deficiencies in DM and RB positions are still practically untouched, as far as long-term planning is concerned.
We definitely need to strengthen our squad in those two positions. (Depending on how the future is planned with Pavard, the problem can be shifted to CB as well).

Our squad is also particularly poor in terms of very young, really talented players who can play the backup role in the short-term and then push for a starting place in 1 or 2 years. I mean really talented players in the caliber of Alphonso Davies. In that respect, we are far behind our main rivals, whether in the Bundesliga or in Europe.

For the DM position, Adrian Fein is a fine young lad, but I am not sure if he has the material to make it at Bayern.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:57 pm

xevi wrote:But they really wanted to sign sane. Everybody knows it and they were going to pay like 100M right? I don't think the main problem is to spend, but in who you spent.

About sign german players that's sometimes seen as a fool topic but I prefer to pay for a player that isn't going to say everytime that wants to go to barça or real or. Premier. Every player could do that but it will be easier to keep them if they are german in most of cases.

Then I prefer to spend in a young player that goes with the style of bayern (that has done good things in bundesliga or la liga than in serie a) than an old coutinho or james. In that case havertz would be a better transfer. He may not be great in first year or two but he woud have a lot of years ahead of him.

All that leaves few candidates more if we aren't not going to spend a lot of more than 100M.

I prefer we have waited and not begin next season with lemar, malcom, bernardeschi, dembele, james, coutinho or who else.

Also they spent on lucas that was a fast cb that can play as LB or CB, playing reguarly on a top 3 team in la liga, world champion and only 23. It's obvious everydoby would spend that for a player and they did as fast as they could so let's spend but not crazy. I we spent 40-50 for james last year we would be looking for a AM in 2022 so let's sign a player like havertz and keep him til 2028

It's true facts are we have perisic and coutinho and that there have been a lot of mistakes but a person like brazzo we have seen that he always shut up the mouth not like a year ago with odoi so in public we also see some changes.

I think this summer we could say the rebuild is done. Let's see:

Nubel
Kimmich
Pavard
Sule
Lucas
Mai
Davies
Goretzka
Tolisso
Cuisance
Gnabry
Coman.
Arp

Add sane, havertz and upamecano for instance plus a DM.

We only would have the best veterans we could have with neuer, alaba, lewandowski, muller and thiago.

That makes a total of 22 players.

I think this is their plan and It seems pretty good. I wouldn't say it's like not knowing where you're going. I think it's simply that spend on coutinho or james or perisic isn't in their plan.

The team would be short yet but zirkzee could be our sub FW or another or maybe send mai on loan and get an experienced sib CB for cheap, but that details yet being important don't tell you if they have a long term plannification or not. Surely they want to put all efforts in this long term solution so we just get on loan the players that are a short term one.

This summer the team should be done and the next two years will be to find a new FW and make a sweet transition with neuer, muller and who knows if thiago or alaba

Lucas has never ever played "regularly"
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Random hypothetical for you:

Let's say Leverkusen agreed to sell Havertz for 'just' 100m.
It's said that Werner has a release clause of around 50m and is thought that Upamecano could also be had for around 50m.

So, hypothetically speaking, say you have 100m to spend and these are your two only options. For your 100m, would you rather have....

1. Upamecano+Werner
2. Havertz
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Upamecano + Werner for me.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:20 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby xevi » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:42 am

Lucas is 23 yo, and he played at atletico madrid. I don't know maybe with this alaba-davies combo we weren't so needed but it's to early to judge him. You maybe wanted de ligt or koulibaly and de ligt is a different type of player but our defence is tipically slow.
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:46 am

aterford wrote:Random hypothetical for you:

It's said that Werner has a release clause of around 50m and is thought that Upamecano could also be had for around 50m.

So, hypothetically speaking, say you have 100m to spend and these are your two only options. For your 100m, would you rather have....

1. Upamecano+Werner
2. Havertz

Upamecano + Werner. And that's coming from someone who isn't exactly a fan of the latter.
Lahmies
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:58 am

aterford wrote:Random hypothetical for you:

1. Upamecano+Werner
2. Havertz
1) 100%

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:01 pm

xevi wrote:Lucas is 23 yo, and he played at atletico madrid. I don't know maybe with this alaba-davies combo we weren't so needed but it's to early to judge him. You maybe wanted de ligt or koulibaly and de ligt is a different type of player but our defence is tipically slow.

I meant that he’s not really invincible... Injured often
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:09 am

Oh oh oh who is this ?

I am not sure but I don't think that I have ever seen his name here

1.42 of this tw

https://twitter.com/TurnTheLightOn_/sta ... 70371?s=09
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News