You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How many players should Bayern sign if we assume that Cou, Boa, Javi and Odriozola are leaving?

One.
No votes
Two.
9%
Three.
36%
Four.
27%
Five.
18%
More than five.
9%

Total votes : 11

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:They never learn (re: Nübel)

Also, while I very much like(d) Sané, paying another record sum close to 100m for another already potentially handicapped knee - with ONE YEAR left on contract - is just insane... 60m tops
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Hope we get a new DM in the winter. Won’t bode well to have our midfield so imbalanced for the rest of the season.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Hope we get a new DM in the winter. Won’t bode well to have our midfield so imbalanced for the rest of the season.

I also want that, but the good ones will not be cheap - Neves, Tonali, Roca, Gbamin, Zubeldia..
I think it's a wise decision to at least call back Adrian Fein from Hamburger back. A lot of people will be amazed by his workrate and defensive awareness.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Hope we get a new DM in the winter. Won’t bode well to have our midfield so imbalanced for the rest of the season.

I also want that, but the good ones will not be cheap - Neves, Tonali, Roca, Gbamin, Zubeldia..
I think it's a wise decision to at least call back Adrian Fein from Hamburger back. A lot of people will be amazed by his workrate and defensive awareness.

True. But the midfield is no lopsided towards the offensive side a move may be needed. I wouldn’t mind trying Fein if the other clubs try to price gauge us considering our situation....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:44 am

First they need to sketch the new Bayern. Select the right coach Ten Hag,Flick or Tuchel I don't mind they have the profile we need, they are great fits on papers. The board with Uli out now they need to roll up their sleeves and work hard for a 3-year plan/budgeting and all. Coach, staff, departures, renewals and transfers. From Ulreich to Thiago all must be done and dusted, we need decisions without sentimental tunes, we must act and never look back, big project, crystal clear to everyone, from to the board, to the coaching staff, to the player, to the fans. We finally need some unity in terms of everybody(majority) likes/agrees on what we have, where we standing, the quality of the squad. Not baptizing an average squad, with a bad coach as a world-class squad who can thrive in every competition calling CL final a realistic target. This will make us look like fools again...

Transfer priorities by position should be: x1 DM | x1 Winger | x1 CB
I don't have names because I don't know what we're willing to pay. The Sane project was something very interesting but as the time goes by I don't see why we should chase an offensive player with such a serious injury. Even for 60M with our luck regarding injury-prone players it's like tossing 60M to the recycle bin. I don't remember any offensive footballer coming back top-level from an ACL. I suppose that spending 80M for Lucas won't stop us for paying at least that kind of money for our number one transfer target... How did it turned out with L.Hernandez? Not so good...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:59 am

2 new wingers, 2 new DEFENSIVE midfielders, 1 new attacking midfielder, 2 CBs because even if we have 5 of them in the squad at the same time, you never know how often Kimmich will wander from RB to MF.
Also I never wanted nor now want to see Alaba playing CB, no matter how decent he's doing his job. He's got his position(s) and central defender is definitely not the one of those. [-X [-X [-X [-X

Sign Sané 60 million €, Coutinho 60 mil €, find 2 defensive midfielders and sign them for 50-80 mil €.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:40 pm

I feel a lot of our issues can be addressed by fixing the midfield. In the first leg vs Liverpool the only reason we were in it was cause Javi played DM and absolutely killed it. A solid midfield can carry a team a long way as it keeps you in a match long enough for you to take advantage of the chances you can create on the other end.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Does that Borr Monchengladbach guy fill this role?
Sorry forgot his name
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Does that Borr Monchengladbach guy fill this role?
Sorry forgot his name

Who, Cuisance?

At this point I doubt we’ll ever see him play for us again.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Does that Borr Monchengladbach guy fill this role?
Sorry forgot his name

Zakaria would be great but Monchengladbach would probably not even sell us in the winter and in the summer he would cost a pretty penny and a guy like Roca at Espanyol who are facing relegation would probably be cheaper and no less inferior in my opinion.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Fénix wrote:2 new wingers, 2 new DEFENSIVE midfielders, 1 new attacking midfielder, 2 CBs
Sign Sané 60 million €, Coutinho 60 mil €, find 2 defensive midfielders and sign them for 50-80 mil €.

Yes I agree but it's just too much for us to get it done, totally unrealistic expectations.
City won't sell Sane half price even with a bad knee and an unknown form of the player nor Barcelona will make us 50% discount even if they actually want to ditch him, I'm sure with a couple of Werder-like performances somebody else will bid at least €80M for Coutinho(PSG,EPL)
We need to ditch one winger(...or Muller) in order to get two new which I agree but they won't do it...
I see that Kimmich wish will become reality especially if Flick gets a permanent contract if not then yes 2 DMF and Javi out.
2 CBs it's sure thing for me since Boateng is a goner and Mai can't get minutes even with Flick, he is that bad.

If I was Bayern I would go all-in for Fabian Ruiz, Sane, Havertz, Upamecano and Alderweireld(free)
Monitor Werner & Coutinho cases and sign a couple of young promising Bundesliga footballers for depth like Ascasibar/Nube/Meier
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:57 pm

Aaaaand you people forget that we need at least one fullback as well... This squad is a shithole...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:57 am

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:18 am

We should ask Ten Hag first :coffee:
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News