You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How many players should Bayern sign if we assume that Cou, Boa, Javi and Odriozola are leaving?

One.
5%
Two.
25%
Three.
35%
Four.
15%
Five.
10%
More than five.
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:55 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He is also an undisputed starter for the National Elf

The one that lost to Mexico and Korea right?
No ... what are you saying? He was not even called back then...

Sorry I am missing your joke
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:

No ... what are you saying? He was not even called back then...

Sorry I am missing your joke

It’s not exactly a great feat to be a starter - and he’s only undisputed in your world - for a coach you hate
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:03 pm

I don't hate loew.... I think that he should have stepped down after that humiliation in Russia.... which I call another operation barbarossa
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I don't hate loew.... I think that he should have stepped down after that humiliation in Russia.... which I call another operation barbarossa

Nope...
Operation Barbarossa was well prepared and ruined by a madmans crazy decisions - among other factors...

WC2018 was not well prepared but yes, ruined by madmen...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:According to Bild, we want 1 top-winger, another winger would be nice. Also a DM. A defender possibly, if Boateng still leaves.
If this is the line-up for next season, I'd have nothing to complain. With all the new players obviously, not necessarily the best 11.

Bergwijn - Lewandowski - Sané
--------- Tolisso -- Thiago -------
---------------- Roca --------------
Alaba -- Lucas ---- Pavard -- Kimmich
---------------- Neuer ------------

+ Sanches, Goretzka, Müller, Süle, Martínez, Coman, Gnabry, Arp

Sané sounds more likely again. Now that CHO is close to extending, I hope Bergwijn is the alternative.
Rummenigge basically confirmed we want Roca, pointing towards his release clause. So I guess we will trigger that once we finished the more important deals.

Which part of your first three sentences is according to BILD please? I find it ambiguous where you do the switch between reporter and your personal thoughts.

According to Bild, we want 1 top-winger, another winger would be nice. Also a DM. A defender possibly, if Boateng still leaves.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:10 pm

zozon wrote:Putting Bergwijn over Coman in a starting lineup :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coman currently is like what Mbappe is to Arp. I would put a healthy Coman even before Sane.

Can you fucking read?

With all the new players obviously, not necessarily the best 11.

Sorry that I didn't put in Arp for Lewy to make it obvious even for you, but I don't even consider him a real first team alternative yet, max. on the wings.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:38 pm

aterford wrote:Uli Hoeness: "The point is to have a good team when it's time for the Supercup, not the middle of July" (paraphrase)

Reminder that the Supercup vs Dortmund is now *11* days away.

10 days.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby longeleven » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:54 am

#12 wrote:

No!

The current one, where Gnabry play the same role up front like Sane, and have better record.
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:04 am

zozon wrote:Putting Bergwijn over Coman in a starting lineup
Coman currently is like what Mbappe is to Arp. I would put a healthy Coman even before Sane.
Güat?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby zozon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:16 am

I dont know what Güat is, but I surely know that I would take Coman (at his current form) over Sane every day of the week. Just like when Sane is worse than a makeshift Arp when he has his days off.

He surely isnt a Messiah (he can turn out to be... or he wont turn out that way), but the Bayern board is surely looking and acting pathetic in that regard. We should've wrapped +3 signings so far, but no - we are waiting on this dude like we are waiting for Messi. It pisses me off by every passed day and I really do hope he stays at City (not that I wont be happy if he comes), so the idiot board can realise how retarted they sound and act with every media press.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:01 am

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I don't hate loew.... I think that he should have stepped down after that humiliation in Russia.... which I call another operation barbarossa

Nope...
Operation Barbarossa was well prepared and ruined by a madmans crazy decisions - among other factors...

Regarding history:
Spoiler: show
Barbarossa was anything but well prepared, as it’s objective was unattainable for Wermacht due to severe logistical deficiencies. Also, it’s operational targets (Moscow, Leningrad) held little value to the outcome of the war, as Germans mistakenly predicted that Soviet resistance would weaken if those cities fell (can’t blame them for that, that’s how they won in Europe). Most of the German divisions were not (yet) motorized and horses were a big part of the army. The only reason it was rushed is because they feared that soviets might organize themselves too in the meantime. But the main reason were the Soviets not giving up.

The madman I assume is Hitler. Ironically, he had better reasoning than his generals on several occasions, especially when it comes to his insistence to go south and take the oil, and leave Moscow for later. The reason why everyone blames Hitler for every German failure is because he can’t defend himself - unlike his generals who wrote these lengthy “memoirs” after the war.

Given how Loew’s tactics developed eventually we’ll have German team without a single Bayern player, and not because our players are shite.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Lahmies » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:07 pm

So, I spent a while away. I came home and checked this forum, scoured every thread for news, hoping for ANY signings. Even average ones, just to fill some gaps in the squad—I wasn’t expecting anything big but... nothing? Really? NOTHING? With July almost at its end? What the hell...

Edit: at least I found the only good news: Uli is stepping down. About fucking time.
Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:04 pm

aterford wrote:
aterford wrote:Uli Hoeness: "The point is to have a good team when it's time for the Supercup, not the middle of July" (paraphrase)

Reminder that the Supercup vs Dortmund is now *11* days away.

10 days.

And today makes 9....
Still waiting!
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:08 pm

Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:

Nope...

Regarding history:
Spoiler: show
Barbarossa was anything but well prepared, as it’s objective was unattainable for Wermacht due to severe logistical deficiencies. Also, it’s operational targets (Moscow, Leningrad) held little value to the outcome of the war, as Germans mistakenly predicted that Soviet resistance would weaken if those cities fell (can’t blame them for that, that’s how they won in Europe). Most of the German divisions were not (yet) motorized and horses were a big part of the army. The only reason it was rushed is because they feared that soviets might organize themselves too in the meantime. But the main reason were the Soviets not giving up.

The madman I assume is Hitler. Ironically, he had better reasoning than his generals on several occasions, especially when it comes to his insistence to go south and take the oil, and leave Moscow for later. The reason why everyone blames Hitler for every German failure is because he can’t defend himself - unlike his generals who wrote these lengthy “memoirs” after the war.

Given how Loew’s tactics developed eventually we’ll have German team without a single Bayern player, and not because our players are shite.

It was not rushed... It had been planned for a long time and was supposed to start even earlier... Just because supply was not good enough doesn’t mean it wasn’t well planned!
And yeah resistance would have significantly weakened!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Oh and yes, our players ARE shite
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News