You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
30%
Bailey
18%
No one: renew Robbery
8%
No one, renew Robben
1%
No one, renew Ribery
1%
Someone else
42%

Total votes : 79

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby fifa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 pm

RedQueen wrote:Then nobody is working on transfers bigger than 20m now. Because Uli said to Sky he has to catch up to the actual state of affairs first after his vacation.

exactly . I said it - it is Houness who is the problem here . he is being way too rigid and stingy with financial matters at the club . if you want to among the best you need to attract top quality players . Like Barcelona , Liverpool and Real are doing it .lately City and PSG as well .there is no way around it nowadays . if don't buy quality we ain't be able to compete against the best in Europe . and it will be exactly Houness fault .not Brazzo's , Kale ( who for some reason isn't a big factor on the transfers ) or somebody else . it simple as that . end of story
fifa

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:21 pm

longeleven wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Then nobody is working on transfers bigger than 20m now. Because Uli said to Sky he has to catch up to the actual state of affairs first after his vacation.

Chance on buying Ozan Kabak is high then :mrgreen: (he is 15M)
selling Boateng as well, I don't see anyone will buy him more than 15M. :(

And still, more than 2 months till the end of august. In that period of time, a lot of thing can happen. =P~

Wait, I think 20m requiring Uli's approval is only for purchases. Any sale of 20m+ is automatically accepted by Uli.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:33 pm

longeleven wrote:

And still, more than 2 months till the end of august. In that period of time, a lot of thing can happen. =P~

Would be preferable if we had more than 15 outfield players when the training starts, don't you think?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm

RedQueen wrote:
longeleven wrote:

Would be preferable if we had more than 15 outfield players when the training starts, don't you think?

Don't worry, not every single FC Bayern II player was sold as well... there might me a couple there who could help us ](*,)

A fifth of our squad are goalkeepers.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:07 pm

BVB: 13 offensive players
Bayern: 7 (and I am counting Shabani, Davies and Arp)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Where are the Neres, Ziyech, Lozano, Bergwijn rumours after all ? We've been linked up to them at one point of the last season, now it seems like they disappeared. They only serve the names Carassco and Werner, and nothing more. I mean, if we end up paying 45m for Werner just to play him on the wing after all the talk (i don't even want to think about Carrassco), again, it will be a "panic" solution.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:31 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Sorry for being repetitive, but then again. Not firing Kovac at the end of the season is going to be one of Bayern's biggest mistakes.

We tend our criticise our board because of being cheap, but it looks as though they were ready to splash the cash this summer. They proved it with Lucas and they were ready to bid for Sane.

However Niko Kovac is not the kind of coach that can attract big names. I can imagine Sane thinking about a move to Bayern and asking Kimmich or Goretzka about Kovac and his tactics. I mean... Kimmich would have to blatantly lie to him so he could still be interested on the move. And even then, I'm sure Leroy Sane knows pretty well the sh*tshow that we've been for most of the season.

Just imagine we had appointed Ten Hag

That would've been a completely different scenario I'm sure Sane and other stars would have been tempted to come here. We could have signed James permanently too.

But now we are absolutely f***ed !! =D> =D> =D> =D>
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Sorry for being repetitive, but then again. Not firing Kovac at the end of the season is going to be one of Bayern's biggest mistakes.

"We ArE NoT ReAl MaDRiD. YoU CaN'T FiRe A CoACH WhO WoN tHe DoUbLe !"

Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:22 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Sorry for being repetitive, but then again. Not firing Kovac at the end of the season is going to be one of Bayern's biggest mistakes.

We tend our criticise our board because of being cheap, but it looks as though they were ready to splash the cash this summer. They proved it with Lucas and they were ready to bid for Sane.

However Niko Kovac is not the kind of coach that can attract big names. I can imagine Sane thinking about a move to Bayern and asking Kimmich or Goretzka about Kovac and his tactics. I mean... Kimmich would have to blatantly lie to him so he could still be interested on the move. And even then, I'm sure Leroy Sane knows pretty well the sh*tshow that we've been for most of the season.

That would've been a completely different scenario I'm sure Sane and other stars would have been tempted to come here. We could have signed James permanently too.

Yep, no doubt. We've already seen Rodri prefers to join Pep, and now Sane? I mean, we're at the point where a young German international would rather sit on the bench at City than start at the biggest club in Germany. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say the coach is a big factor. Munich is a nicer city than Manchester, we can offer a key role, better for his future with NT, play with NT teammates, perhaps bigger 'brand' marketing (being a German in Germany), better chance at domestic trophies and still a good one at continental ones...but the coach and tactics are seriously behind.

So, yea. Targets choosing to sit on the bench under other coaches than start for ours. Not sure what more really needs to be said on that.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fifa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 pm

aterford wrote:

Yep, no doubt. We've already seen Rodri prefers to join Pep, and now Sane? I mean, we're at the point where a young German international would rather sit on the bench at City than start at the biggest club in Germany. And I'm going to go out on a limb and say the coach is a big factor. Munich is a nicer city than Manchester, we can offer a key role, better for his future with NT, play with NT teammates, perhaps bigger 'brand' marketing (being a German in Germany), better chance at domestic trophies and still a good one at continental ones...but the coach and tactics are seriously behind.

So, yea. Targets choosing to sit on the bench under other coaches than start for ours. Not sure what more really needs to be said on that.

ROdri is spanish kid ....of coure he wqill go to City where the managament and the coach are all spanish ...what I don't really understand is the decision from Sane . this is stupid decision by him !
fifa

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:24 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh yeah I'm so hyped for a 20yo for the reserves... Damn we will win CL! In 2465!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 pm

Bayern 2020

Neuer

Kimmich Sule Lucas Alaba

Thiago
Tolisso. Goretzka
Ziyech
Werner. Lewa
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:37 pm

That would be a nightmare
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News