You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
30%
Bailey
18%
No one: renew Robbery
8%
No one, renew Robben
1%
No one, renew Ribery
1%
Someone else
43%

Total votes : 80

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:03 am

If Boateng is sold, while Alaba and Kimmich are both unavailable (injured and/or suspended), this would be our defence:

... with no pure DM cover from midfield.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby longeleven » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:48 am

MUTU wrote:If Boateng is sold, while Alaba and Kimmich are both unavailable (injured and/or suspended), this would be our defence:

No big deal, there will be Tolisso, Goretzka, Thiago, Sanches.Those great talents can cover midfield.

Otherwise we still have Robert Kovac as CB and Niko is DMF as well.

- - -

In reallity, if Kovac do really need Javi in the midfield, I think he will use Goretzka as RB/LB (happen before) or Davies as LB (intend to do)
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:09 am

longeleven wrote:
MUTU wrote:If Boateng is sold, while Alaba and Kimmich are both unavailable (injured and/or suspended), this would be our defence:

No big deal, there will be Tolisso, Goretzka, Thiago, Sanches.Those great talents can cover midfield.

Otherwise we still have Robert Kovac as CB and Niko is DMF as well.

- - -

In reallity, if Kovac do really need Javi in the midfield, I think he will use Goretzka as RB/LB (happen before) or Davies as LB (intend to do)

He can't use Davies at LB because Davies will be playing as LW for most of the season while Coman is out injured. And forget playing Mueller on the wing because he is the only player who can play as CAM in the whole squad.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 am

According to Kicker (print) they're getting concerned that the squad is becoming so thin.

Not sure if serious. Couldn't have realized this beforehand, could they? What kind of squad planning is this - I hope even Brazzo can count past 11?
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:54 am

What if we get both Werner and Havertz this season....
How would you feel?

With these players we can play either 4-3-3
Or 442
Or wingerless
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:What if we get both Werner and Havertz this season....
How would you feel?

Or 442
Or wingerless

There's no way we're getting Harvertz this season. There's a formal decision by the Bayer Leverkusen supervisory board that he stays. There are people from Bayer AG on this board.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:09 am

ramsej84 wrote:What if we get both Werner and Havertz this season....
How would you feel?

Or 442
Or wingerless

What if pigs can fly? How would you feel?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 am

Then Ziyech and Werner...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:18 am

MUTU wrote:He can't use Davies at LB because Davies will be playing as LW for most of the season while Coman is out injured. And forget playing Mueller on the wing because he is the only player who can play as CAM in the whole squad.

According to your case, Alaba Kimmich Coman are not avail. I would like to add Javi Martinez to the list. :twisted:
So we will play like this, assume there will be no new players and Boateng is sold.

Neuer

Pavard - Sule - Lucas - Davies

Thiago - Tolisso

Mueller - Goretzka - Gnabry

Lewandowski

Don't tell me you never seen this before? (Mueller RW, Davies LB and Goretzka CAM) :mrgreen:

I would say this is decent one based on last year performance. =P~

Heck, we have only Sanches and Arp for the sub bench (don't count goalkeeper and 2nd team players) :roll:

ramsej84 wrote:Then Ziyech and Werner...

They are better , than NONE
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fifa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 am

this transfer summer is really getting into disaster . really bad
fifa

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am

I find it utterly unbelievable. How can you put a guy like Brazzo, who never in his life, in any club, had to deal with transfers before, in charge of handling the most important transfer period in decades in one of the world's biggest clubs? He used to be a brand ambassador, for god's sake! He never was a sporting director, a squad planner, a scout, or even a coach! There weren't any transfers last summer really, so this is basically his first real transfer period!

And where are UH and KHR at this point - they are on vacation. So basically Brazzo and the scouts are on their own. Uli interrupted his vacation for the basketball final. The basketball final is more important than this transfer period?
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby fifa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am

RedQueen wrote:I find it utterly unbelievable. How can you put a guy like Brazzo, who has never in his life, in any club, had to deal with transfers before, in charge of handling the most important transfer period in decades in one of the world's biggest clubs? He used to be a brand ambassador, for god's sake! He never was a sporting director, a squad planner, or even a coach! There weren't any transfers last summer really, so this is basically his first real transfer period!

And where are UH and KHR at this point - they are on vacation. So basically Brazzo and the scouts are on their own. Uli interrupted his vacation for the basketball final. The basketball final is more important than this transfer period?

I think the problem comes from the top - Houness ... not Brazzo .he is making some really silly comments last year or so ...when you have sold 7 -8 players for 1 year and bought only 2 it means something is very wrong with the management ! they shouldn't have sold the likes ot Mats and the spanish left back that wen to PSG for almost no money a year ago ...I doubt it was Brazzo who made those decisions .
fifa

Postby longeleven » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:44 am

RedQueen wrote:I find it utterly unbelievable. How can you put a guy like Brazzo, who never in his life, in any club, had to deal with transfers before, in charge of handling the most important transfer period in decades in one of the world's biggest clubs? He used to be a brand ambassador, for god's sake! He never was a sporting director, a squad planner, a scout, or even a coach! There weren't any transfers last summer really, so this is basically his first real transfer period!

Relax man.

They still have more than 2 months for buying.

And Uli already made it clear more than 1 time, any deal have price more than 20M need their involvement (KHR and Uli).
They only let Brazzo work alone in below 20M deal (Davies).

I'm not sure about quality of new comers but heck, there will be new players in august :oops:
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RedQueen » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:55 am

Then nobody is working on transfers bigger than 20m now. Because Uli said to Sky he has to catch up to the actual state of affairs first after his vacation.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby longeleven » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm

RedQueen wrote:Then nobody is working on transfers bigger than 20m now. Because Uli said to Sky he has to catch up to the actual state of affairs first after his vacation.

Chance on buying Ozan Kabak is high then :mrgreen: (he is 15M)
selling Boateng as well, I don't see anyone will buy him more than 15M. :(

And still, more than 2 months till the end of august. In that period of time, a lot of thing can happen. =P~
longeleven
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News