You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
30%
Bailey
18%
No one: renew Robbery
8%
No one, renew Robben
1%
No one, renew Ribery
1%
Someone else
43%

Total votes : 80

Re: 2018/19 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby aterford » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:11 pm

Something I have been thinking about the last few days (and we have touched on it in discussions here, too, kind of the above post) is just the overall squad size/depth we're looking at. I'm not talking about the ability to land big-name players (that's another topic for another day) but rather that our squad just seems really thin overall right now. Like, even if we land what seem to be our two big targets - Sane and Rodri - we still seem really thin to me.
Going back to 12/13 (because that's basically become the benchmark for the past decade, lol) I looked at each season's first-team squad and counted up only the number of players who actually featured. So, to clarify, keep in mind two things:
1. This means that not EVERY player who was eligible to play in a first-team competitive match is represented here. There were some players who were eligible but never featured. They could conceivably count as "depth" if you wanted to stretch it
2. I also didn't bother with any minimum threshold for appearances or minutes. So in some sense some numbers could be inflated (i.e. a player who features for 11 minutes in a season…are they REALLY a depth piece?); also it means some players might not be available for a whole season's worth of 'depth' - in some cases we sold or loaned a player mid-season (or they returned from a loan, etc) or got a big injury early and weren't really a factor all year. Worth keeping in mind.

Anyways, here's my count:

12/13
GK: Neuer, Starke (2) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Contento, Lahm, Rafinha, Weiser (5) / Center-backs: Dante, Boateng, van Buyten, Badstuber (4) / Midfielders: Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Kroos, Gustavo, Tymoshchuk, Can, Hojbjerg (7) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Mueller, Mandzukic, Gomez, Pizarro (7) / Total: 25

13/14
GK: Neuer, Starke, Raeder (3) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Rafinha, Contento, Weiser, Sallahi (6) / Center-backs: Dante, Boateng, Van Buyten (3) / Midfielders: Kroos, Goetze, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Thiago, Hojbjerg, Kirchoff (7) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, / Pizarro, Mueller, Green (7) / Total: 26

14/15
GK: Neuer, Reina (2) / Fullbacks: Bernat, Rafinha, Alaba, Lahm, Weiser (5) / Center-backs: Boateng, Dante, Benatia, Badstuber (4) / Midfielders: Goetze, Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Rode, Thiago, Gaudino, Hojbjerg, Martinez, Strieder, Goertler (10) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Kurt, Mueller, Lewandowski, Pizarro (7) / Total: 28

15/16
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Rafinha, Bernat (4) / Midfielders: Vidal, Alonso, Thiago, Javi, Goetze, Rode, Green, Hojbjerg, Kimmich (9) / Wingers/Forwards: Costa, Coman, Ribery, Robben, Lewandowski, Mueller (6) / Total: 21 *(Kimmich of course featured at CM/DM, CB, RB this season. I'm calling him a midfielder though I think he actually featured most at CB that year)

16/17
GK: Neuer, Ulreich, Starke (3) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Bernat, Rafinha (4) / Center-backs: Hummels, Boateng, Badstuber (3)
Midfielders: Kimmich, Thiago, Javi, Vidal, Alonso, Sanches, Green, Benko (8) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Costa, Coman, Mueller, Lewandowski (6) / Total: 24

17/18
GK: Ulreich, Neuer, Starke (3) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba, Rafinha, Bernat, Friedl (5) / Center-backs: Hummels, Suele, Boateng, Mai (3)
Midfielders: Javi, James, Tolisso, Vidal, Rudy, Thiago, Dorsch, Sanches*, Shabani (9) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Coman, Evina, Lewy, Wagner, Wriedt (7) / Total: 27

18/19
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba, Rafinha (3) / Center-backs: Suele, Hummels, Boateng (3) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, James, Sanches, Tolisso (6) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Ribery, Coman, Robben, Davies, Jeong, Wagner, Mueller, Lewy (9) / Total: 22

So, if the season started tomorrow, by my count we'd be looking at:

Current 19/20:
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba (2) / Center-backs: Suele, Hummels, Boateng, Pavard, Lucas (5) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, Sanches, Tolisso (5) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Coman, Davies, Jeong, Mueller, Lewy, Arp (9)
Total: 23

And let's just pretend we get our two big targets BUT also we sell the players we've been heavily rumored to be selling (Hummels to BVB, Boateng to anywhere, Sanches, and Jeong finishing his move to Freiburg, it seems). Even if we get Sane and Rodri, by my count here's what we'd be left with:

"Prospective" or "Rumored" 19/20
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba (2) / Center-backs: Suele, Pavard, Hernandez (3) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, Tolisso, Rodri (5) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Coman, Davies, Mueller, Lewy, Arp, Sane, Werner (8) / Total: 20

And IMO that's just not nearly enough. Yes, we got our two big-name guys, but we're a bit stretched in midfield and absolutely paper-thin in defense. Weirdly top-heavy. Of course there's some weird factors, like Mai or Richards or even Davies in defense, but overall, I don't like the look of it. We need quite a bit more IMO. It doesn't feel like great squad planning to me. Not only does it seem a player is replaced with a less-talented (or at least less-proven) option, but we also see that on the whole it feels our 'quality depth' has been getting thinner and thinner. I am of the belief that you should almost always replace players before you HAVE to (in this, I'd rather err on the side of too many players than too few. Better to buy earlier than 'needed' and deal with balancing playing time than waiting too long until you HAVE to buy someone, IMO) and it feels like in some areas we've just been a bit slow to act. I know there is a balance there and you don't want to force out players or alienate them while they're still playing at a top level, but it feels right now we're erring a bit too far in one direction...

Anyways, kinda lost my train of thought so not sure where to go with this at this point, but all that to say, even if we do land Sane and Rodri...if we sell/loan the players we've been rumored to sell, we probably need another midfielder yet, definitely a center-back, perhaps a fullback, and potentially another winger too. But the bigger problem is also - as mentioned previously, too - in just two years we have basically the 'core' of the team needing replaced or renewed. So this summer is HUGE - not just for the upcoming season, but also to ensure we're in a good position for next year's summer transfer window and beyond...

Sorry for big wall of text lol.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:52 pm

aterford wrote:Something I have been thinking about the last few days (and we have touched on it in discussions here, too, kind of the above post) is just the overall squad size/depth we're looking at. I'm not talking about the ability to land big-name players (that's another topic for another day) but rather that our squad just seems really thin overall right now. Like, even if we land what seem to be our two big targets - Sane and Rodri - we still seem really thin to me.
Going back to 12/13 (because that's basically become the benchmark for the past decade, lol) I looked at each season's first-team squad and counted up only the number of players who actually featured. So, to clarify, keep in mind two things:
1. This means that not EVERY player who was eligible to play in a first-team competitive match is represented here. There were some players who were eligible but never featured. They could conceivably count as "depth" if you wanted to stretch it
2. I also didn't bother with any minimum threshold for appearances or minutes. So in some sense some numbers could be inflated (i.e. a player who features for 11 minutes in a season…are they REALLY a depth piece?); also it means some players might not be available for a whole season's worth of 'depth' - in some cases we sold or loaned a player mid-season (or they returned from a loan, etc) or got a big injury early and weren't really a factor all year. Worth keeping in mind.

12/13
GK: Neuer, Starke (2) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Contento, Lahm, Rafinha, Weiser (5) / Center-backs: Dante, Boateng, van Buyten, Badstuber (4) / Midfielders: Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Kroos, Gustavo, Tymoshchuk, Can, Hojbjerg (7) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Mueller, Mandzukic, Gomez, Pizarro (7) / Total: 25

13/14
GK: Neuer, Starke, Raeder (3) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Rafinha, Contento, Weiser, Sallahi (6) / Center-backs: Dante, Boateng, Van Buyten (3) / Midfielders: Kroos, Goetze, Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Thiago, Hojbjerg, Kirchoff (7) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Mandzukic, / Pizarro, Mueller, Green (7) / Total: 26

14/15
GK: Neuer, Reina (2) / Fullbacks: Bernat, Rafinha, Alaba, Lahm, Weiser (5) / Center-backs: Boateng, Dante, Benatia, Badstuber (4) / Midfielders: Goetze, Alonso, Schweinsteiger, Rode, Thiago, Gaudino, Hojbjerg, Martinez, Strieder, Goertler (10) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Shaqiri, Kurt, Mueller, Lewandowski, Pizarro (7) / Total: 28

15/16
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Rafinha, Bernat (4) / Midfielders: Vidal, Alonso, Thiago, Javi, Goetze, Rode, Green, Hojbjerg, Kimmich (9) / Wingers/Forwards: Costa, Coman, Ribery, Robben, Lewandowski, Mueller (6) / Total: 21 *(Kimmich of course featured at CM/DM, CB, RB this season. I'm calling him a midfielder though I think he actually featured most at CB that year)

16/17
GK: Neuer, Ulreich, Starke (3) / Fullbacks: Alaba, Lahm, Bernat, Rafinha (4) / Center-backs: Hummels, Boateng, Badstuber (3)
Midfielders: Kimmich, Thiago, Javi, Vidal, Alonso, Sanches, Green, Benko (8) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Costa, Coman, Mueller, Lewandowski (6) / Total: 24

17/18
GK: Ulreich, Neuer, Starke (3) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba, Rafinha, Bernat, Friedl (5) / Center-backs: Hummels, Suele, Boateng, Mai (3)
Midfielders: Javi, James, Tolisso, Vidal, Rudy, Thiago, Dorsch, Sanches*, Shabani (9) / Wingers/Forwards: Robben, Ribery, Coman, Evina, Lewy, Wagner, Wriedt (7) / Total: 27

18/19
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba, Rafinha (3) / Center-backs: Suele, Hummels, Boateng (3) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, James, Sanches, Tolisso (6) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Ribery, Coman, Robben, Davies, Jeong, Wagner, Mueller, Lewy (9) / Total: 22

Current 19/20:
GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba (2) / Center-backs: Suele, Hummels, Boateng, Pavard, Lucas (5) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, Sanches, Tolisso (5) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Coman, Davies, Jeong, Mueller, Lewy, Arp (9)

And let's just pretend we get our two big targets BUT also we sell the players we've been heavily rumored to be selling (Hummels to BVB, Boateng to anywhere, Sanches, and Jeong finishing his move to Freiburg, it seems). Even if we get Sane and Rodri, by my count here's what we'd be left with:

GK: Neuer, Ulreich (2) / Fullbacks: Kimmich, Alaba (2) / Center-backs: Suele, Pavard, Hernandez (3) / Midfielders: Thiago, Goretzka, Martinez, Tolisso, Rodri (5) / Wingers/Forwards: Gnabry, Coman, Davies, Mueller, Lewy, Arp, Sane, Werner (8) / Total: 20

And IMO that's just not nearly enough. Yes, we got our two big-name guys, but we're a bit stretched in midfield and absolutely paper-thin in defense. Weirdly top-heavy. Of course there's some weird factors, like Mai or Richards or even Davies in defense, but overall, I don't like the look of it. We need quite a bit more IMO. It doesn't feel like great squad planning to me. Not only does it seem a player is replaced with a less-talented (or at least less-proven) option, but we also see that on the whole it feels our 'quality depth' has been getting thinner and thinner. I am of the belief that you should almost always replace players before you HAVE to (in this, I'd rather err on the side of too many players than too few. Better to buy earlier than 'needed' and deal with balancing playing time than waiting too long until you HAVE to buy someone, IMO) and it feels like in some areas we've just been a bit slow to act. I know there is a balance there and you don't want to force out players or alienate them while they're still playing at a top level, but it feels right now we're erring a bit too far in one direction...

Anyways, kinda lost my train of thought so not sure where to go with this at this point, but all that to say, even if we do land Sane and Rodri...if we sell/loan the players we've been rumored to sell, we probably need another midfielder yet, definitely a center-back, perhaps a fullback, and potentially another winger too. But the bigger problem is also - as mentioned previously, too - in just two years we have basically the 'core' of the team needing replaced or renewed. So this summer is HUGE - not just for the upcoming season, but also to ensure we're in a good position for next year's summer transfer window and beyond...

Don’t be so negative
Buncha wannabes playing like pink rabbits!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:19 pm

There's a big difference between analyzing our current situation and writing sarcastic negative comments in every thread on this forum [-X
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:23 pm

aterford wrote:Something I have been thinking about the last few days (and we have touched on it in discussions here, too, kind of the above post) is just the overall squad size/depth we're looking at. I'm not talking about the ability to land big-name players (that's another topic for another day) but rather that our squad just seems really thin overall right now. Like, even if we land what seem to be our two big targets - Sane and Rodri - we still seem really thin to me.

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

Current 19/20:

Good post! However your theory/concerns has a lot of “ifs” and it’s why I am still not personally worried. Also who are the “core” players who need replaced currently? I don’t think you were specific on what you meant by that, since if you are talking about the midfield our core consists of Goretzka, Tolisso, Thiago, and Martinez. Out of those probably only Martinez needs a replacement who is supposedly on his way this season whether that is Rodri or someone else. Defensively, at the moment I would say our core is Alaba, Kimmich, Sule, Hernandez, Pavard, Boateng and Hummels. Right now only Boateng we know for sure will be out the door and even if Hummels does leave that is a more than solid core of players defensively in our squad. Offensively as of right now is probably the only part I think we managed poorly with Muller, Gnabry, Lewa, Coman, and Arp but I chalk that down to the clubs values. Robben and Ribery were part of the clubs success so we kept them around longer than we should but still have more than decent prospects to fill in who cost us peanuts relative to the market.

Could Bayern have done better? Probably, but as of right now I think management in my opinion have done good in replacing core players who were part of our treble season with talented young blood. Offensively we will need to replace Robbery with a star signing to keep up with the best sides in Europe but overall I think the squad has been managed greatly. I don’t see us slipping to those old Klinsmann and Magath days where we didn’t have a side that could play with the worlds best. People definitely have to realize the best sides aren’t built in one window or even two. Klopp’s Liverpool side is a great example of this. For a club like us who have lost many iconic players in the the past decade I think our board have done great bar this one season in keeping us with the best.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm

#12 wrote:

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

Current 19/20:

Don’t be so negative

Constructive criticism is one thing but criticism in of itself doesn’t do much other than express what your feeling which is something even a infant can do.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:34 am

YlonenXabi wrote:There's a big difference between analyzing our current situation and writing sarcastic negative comments in every thread on this forum [-X

I've been analyzing the same shit and posted it about three years ago... When all you get is accusations about your "negativity", turning to sarcasm seemed like the way to go...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:39 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:

12/13

13/14

14/15

15/16

16/17

17/18

18/19

Current 19/20:

Don’t be so negative

Constructive criticism is one thing but criticism in of itself doesn’t do much other than express what your feeling which is something even a infant can do.

Yeah thing is Hoeness thinks he’s a god immune to criticism... He’s better at everything, he knows everything better and on top of that he always finds a solution... Problem: he's the only one who thinks so bar a few faithful followers like you...
compete with the top sides? With this squad?
Gonna be hard to compete for the Bundesliga title...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:31 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Good post! However your theory/concerns has a lot of “ifs” and it’s why I am still not personally worried. Also who are the “core” players who need replaced currently?

Just talking about the contracts that are up, for the most part. In 2021 we have expiring: Thiago, Lewy, Alaba, Hummels, Müller, Javi, Boateng, and Neuer. While some of those might not be AS big of "core" players anymore, I do think it's fair to say they've been the core group (well, less Robben and Ribery and a couple others perhaps, who have left already) for the last half-decade plus. Some of them will likely be sold by then (Hummels, Boateng, it seems) and some will likely be renewed (Alaba, Thiago, hopefully), but all that considered - there's a realistic chance in the next two years we'll need to be finding replacements for Hummels/Boateng, Müller, Javi, and Neuer, which is no small task. There are some potential replacements perhaps in the works, but I think the jury is still out on many, and of course the pursuit of Sane and other wingers makes it clear we feel we haven't adequately replaced Robben and Ribery - so tack them on that list, as well.

The thing I am finding though is that IMO there's simply no time for rest. You're right in saying that teams aren't built overnight - and that's exactly my point! Klopp at Liverpool is a great example. It took a few years for them to get to the level where they're at - in part because of inadequate 'preparation' in years prior. And since then it's taken constant investment to get them to a championship level. That's just kind of the way the game is nowadays, IMO. I'm not saying we have to spend like this year every year - rather, the idea is that you invest well *every* year so that you don't have to spend huge one summer every now and then. Like I said - I think the best practice is to sign players BEFORE you *need* to sign them. Some might argue that a player like Rodri isn't a pressing need right now (and I'm not saying he's the most pressing need), but I'm of the mind it's better to secure a player like that now when it's not an absolute emergency - rather than wait until Javi's gone and Thiago's older or hurt or something and we're forced to make a signing for various reasons.

So, for example, I'm looking at the current squad, plus new signings, in 2021.
Ages, roughly speaking (I'm not gonna take the time to get the exact ones, haha)
Neuer - 35, Ulreich - 32, Früchtl - 21, Hoffmann - 22, Süle - 25, Hummels - 32, Boateng - 32, Alaba - 28, Kimmich - 26, Javi - 32, Thiago - 30, Goretzka - 26, Tolisso, 26, Sanches - 23, Coman - 25, Davies - 20, Gnabry - 25, Müller - 31, Lewy - 32, Jeong - 21, Lucas - 25, Pavard - 25, Arp - 21.
Theoretically, Sane - 25, Rodri - 24, Werner - 25.

Now that's a pretty good new young core for sure. But like i said, still we'll be looking at replacing guys like Neuer, Ulreich (ha), Javi, Hummels/Boa, Lewy, Müller, who at the moment are still mostly key players in the team (well, besides Ulreich, haha). We can say Pavard and Lucas are to replace Boa/Hummels, and that's fine - but then there's nothing behind them. Same is true for other positions/players, too. So you're right that it's not bad, but I think we've been dragging our tails just a bit too much lately - it's nice seeing a big spending window, but IMO that's usually a sign that you've done something wrong in previous windows. Anyways, it's true that it's all a lot of "ifs" and is largely speculative. That's fair. But ultimately my main point still stands: even IF we do get Sane/Rodri/Werner (another big if!), there's still a lot of work left to do *this year*. And if that work isn't done this year, then it's more work yet to do next year. And that compounds into 2021 - which as I've outlined - is already likely to be a busy summer.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Ceballos...
What do you guys think about him?

He is leaving Real for sure
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ceballos...
What do you guys think about him?

He is leaving Real for sure

I thought they sold him to Atletico for 45m?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:04 pm

That's marcos llorente who is a DM. Ceballos is more a CM attacking minded.
Navas, vallejo, reguilón, llorente, ceballos, isco, modric, bale, lucas vazquez and mariano are all them on the market.

I hope we get sane. If rodri isn't an option we still could get n'dombele or more names who can do a good job.
xevi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: 2019/20 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Me waiting for some positive news about our transfers.

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:01 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Me waiting for some positive news about our transfers.

Bit the window hasn’t even opened yet!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:39 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:42 am

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I wish I only read the first sentence.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News