You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Can't login at university

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Re: Can't login at university

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:48 am

theundead, please check your email for instructions.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby theundead » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:52 am

Done, seems to be fixed

Thank MUTU!
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby JohnRobert » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:04 pm

theundead wrote:Sorry to bring up an old topic But I'm still facing the same problem.

I can't login using my login and password as it says that I have used the max number of login attempts. Filling in the captcha doesnt help either. My (somewhat educated) guess is that this is an ISP-related problem with the IPs constantly changing and stuff.
We only have one major ISP in the country for broadband networks and it has dynamic IPs.
I cant login at work, university or at home (all use the same ISP). I normally have to connect through another ISP while browsing secure sites at work.I can try logging in through that ISP on Monday I guess.

I even get logged out when using social media login after a little while and its pretty annoying.

The ISP is PTCL (https://www.ptcl.com.pk/)

When you're entering the CAPTCHA, are you using the correct case otherwise skip the captcha and try new one
JohnRobert
First post

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:10 pm

JohnRobert wrote:
theundead wrote:Sorry to bring up an old topic But I'm still facing the same problem.

I can't login using my login and password as it says that I have used the max number of login attempts. Filling in the captcha doesnt help either. My (somewhat educated) guess is that this is an ISP-related problem with the IPs constantly changing and stuff.
We only have one major ISP in the country for broadband networks and it has dynamic IPs.
I cant login at work, university or at home (all use the same ISP). I normally have to connect through another ISP while browsing secure sites at work.I can try logging in through that ISP on Monday I guess.

I even get logged out when using social media login after a little while and its pretty annoying.

When you're entering the CAPTCHA, are you using the correct case otherwise skip the captcha and try new one

You're replying to a 3 year old post on an issue that was fixed. Plus, the guy's probably graduated by now :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby theundead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:49 pm

MUTU wrote:
JohnRobert wrote:

You're replying to a 3 year old post on an issue that was fixed. Plus, the guy's probably graduated by now
Lol I graduated college, relocated to the other side of the world, got my masters and switched careers between my original post and that reply

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Support