You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

BayernForum Logo

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

BayernForum Logo

Postby prasun77 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 am

I feel that the current logo feels a bit old now. We should have a new logo apt for our presence our new stature and our diversity.
We have many talented people out here why don't we try out something new and see if it works?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Re: BayernForum Logo

Postby theundead » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:10 am

prasun77 wrote:I feel that the current logo feels a bit old now. We should have a new logo apt for our presence our new stature and our diversity.
We have many talented people out here why don't we try out something new and see if it works?

I was thinking about this same thing yesterday. I guess great minds think alike :D

We can also look towards changing the overall theme and appearance of the forum. But that will require a lot of MUTU's time.
theundead
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Return to Suggestions & Support