You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby MoFattal » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:36 am

Damn, is Badstuber also an option for Wednesday's game as well :D ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AllensRoten » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:40 am

I'm starting to get the feeling that Shaqiri is to Bayern what Thiago was to Barca. This man needs play time and quick!
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Yeah, Shaqiri needs far more minutes to play. The current situation is so cruel for him and there's getting a chance to see scenario where Shaq will question his future position at Bayern if something doesn't change soon.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 pm

I wont be surprised if Shaqiri will be a casualty of this "Super" Bayern, just way too much competition especially with Ribery not losing a step...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:17 pm

Under Heynckes system and without a move of Götze and Thiago, he did have a future. Today, with the mentioned two newcomers, everything has changed for Shaqiri. Robben is still dominant and one of the 2 best performers at Bayern, Müller is jumping at the same time on the right wing, striker and left wing, in the begining even on CM position.
In another hand, Lahm's CDM position on some way contributes to his bad situation. Maybe he will be another one "one of the best" to leave Bayern and move somewhere else in BuLi or England after Gomez and Gustavo, including young talent Emre.

He is a very young and very talented, so he can't permit himself to sit on the bench and waste his great talent. Last season I really liked Shaqiri just getting better and better and better as the time was passing at his Bayern career, today you can't see him a lot, like he's out cause of injury, etc. :?
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:24 pm

FCB general wrote:Under Heynckes system and without a move of Götze and Thiago, he did have a future. Today, with the mentioned two newcomers, everything has changed for Shaqiri. Robben is still dominant and one of the 2 best performers at Bayern, Müller is jumping at the same time on the right wing, striker and left wing, in the begining even on CM position.
In another hand, Lahm's CDM position on some way contributes to his bad situation. Maybe he will be another one "one of the best" to leave Bayern and move somewhere else in BuLi or England after Gomez and Gustavo, including young talent Emre.

He is a very young and very talented, so he can't permit himself to sit on the bench and waste his great talent. Last season I really liked Shaqiri just getting better and better and better as the time was passing at his Bayern career, today you can't see him a lot, like he's out cause of injury, etc. :?

The injury he suffered this season was very unlucky especially since Ribery was also out so he has a chance to play if he was healthy

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MatZam » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:34 pm

IMO he should be loaned out, at the very least until the summer. It makes no sense for us to sell a quality player like him if both parties are willing to agree to another option.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:36 pm

We bought Shaqiri mostly as Robben's successor. I think he can be that, but in this system 4-1-4-1 he suffers because of mentioned Müller who has become an indispensable member of Bayern after van Gaal's failure even though Müller as well had a tough time under Heynckes in 11/12 where he was in poor form.
He can work hard and stress his loyalty to Bayern, but as the time will go through, he'll surely notice that there won't be a major progress.
I hope I'll be wrong, but current situation is not that pure for Shaqiri.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Liverpool are rumored to have approached Bayern Munich for a potential loan move for Shaqiri [source]

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MatZam » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Liverpool are rumored to have approached Bayern Munich for a potential loan move for Shaqiri [source]

As a loan move I would like to see this go through, especially since Liverpool have a chance for Champions League next season.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Cathe » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:09 pm

A loan yes but I don't want them to buy him.

As much as I would like to have Shaq in my city, i'd much rather have him play for the team I love so if he does get loaned out, I want him back at Bayern one day.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

A bit torn about it. I do think it is sensible to send him on loan (so that we don't lose him before Robbery retire), but I'd be kinda uncomfortable if we let him go halfway through a season with all our injuries.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion