You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby FCB general » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

We're talking about transfer, not loan. I think it won't be an option for such a talent as Xherdan. He wants to develop and play more important role in Munich than last season.
He has played so far more on professional and international level than Thiago and now Shaqiri must fight once again. Too big quality roster won't enable enough minutes and space. Not just for XS, but for Gustavo, Kroos, Robben, etc.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby tflags » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:37 pm

I read the rumours about a possible sale; thought it was pure crap, but then remembered this. Uli's power word is sum'thin that shouldn't be taken lightly.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Rauntšik » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:00 pm

tflags wrote:I read the rumours about a possible sale; thought it was pure crap, but then remembered this. Uli's power word is sum'thin that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Can you translate it or sum it up? I really don't like google translate.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Big mistake if ever it crosses into the minds of our bosses! Ribery is 30 while Robben is 29. So not more then 2 more yrs at this level...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Jorge wrote:If he goes on loan (and he should) I prefer a BL team. If he goes to England his development could go in a different direction related to what Bayern needs and if he succeeds he might not come back.

A loan to Bremen would be great IMO.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Deutche » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Rumor is Liverpool has made an offer of 23 mill. I wouldn't sell him if the offer was 35 mill. This is a young player who will be a star and I'd rather have him be that here. Rib,Rob getting older he will take over sooner than we all think. His talent is undeniable.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:31 pm

BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:46 pm

We'll must sell someone in forthcoming period. That's something what we can't avoid.

Yeah, we are leaving tradition or we've already left it. You can't sit on 2 chairs at the same time. Rib and Rob would be collateral victims in that case.

But I think we will have to sell Shaqiri if he doesn't get enough starter positions or more minutes opposed to last season.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Deutche wrote:Rumor is Liverpool has made an offer of 23 mill. I wouldn't sell him if the offer was 35 mill. This is a young player who will be a star and I'd rather have him be that here. Rib,Rob getting older he will take over sooner than we all think. His talent is undeniable.

According to sportmediaset, we just want to loan him however LFC want a permanent deal!
Don't hate me for this; ... but I'd sacrifice Robben without thinking for a second!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 pm

I hope the board acts smart in Shaqiri's situation because in his case the talent is obvious, he did provide what was needed from him when called upon last season. Its not like Usamis case where we were afraid of losing a "talent".

Robben will probably leave after this season, Ribbery getting older...Shaqiri is the perfect replacement for one of them.

Anws I also read this on facebook fan group, so duno how reliable.

Metro : Bayern Offers [ Xherdan Shaqiri + 25 Millions Euro ] To Get Luis Suarez From Liverpool !
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

BayernLeb wrote:Metro : Bayern Offers [ Xherdan Shaqiri + 25 Millions Euro ]To Get Luis Suarez From Liverpool !

Please, no. I will stop at church in a little bit to pray this doesn't happen. And I'll be praying on the way.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Can't believe there is even a slight chance this might happen :shock: This would be a HUGE mistake.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

I hope Shaqiri's transfer rumours are all nonsense,it would be a huge mistake if we sell him,I'd be really pissed off
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 pm

It doesn't make sense at all selling Shaqiri. Shaqiri does not seem injury prone, is still very young and he has already shown his potential last season. I agree with ramsej84 in that I prefer Robben be sold given that his development will go downward with a high possibility of traditionally missing half a season (although it would be very unfair on him). Best solution would be a loan but Shaqiri agreeing or finding a willing club is another thing.

Plus I definitely want to see a miniature midfield at least once :P

Surprisingly Goetze is the tallest one.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Deutche » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Deutche wrote:Rumor is Liverpool has made an offer of 23 mill. I wouldn't sell him if the offer was 35 mill. This is a young player who will be a star and I'd rather have him be that here. Rib,Rob getting older he will take over sooner than we all think. His talent is undeniable.

According to sportmediaset, we just want to loan him however LFC want a permanent deal!
Don't hate me for this; ... but I'd sacrifice Robben without thinking for a second!

I am with you. If it's between Shaqiri or Robben I'd pick Shaq every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Shaq is the future. I know that sounds cold but such is this business.

BayernLeb » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm
I hope the board acts smart in Shaqiri's situation because in his case the talent is obvious, he did provide what was needed from him when called upon last season. Its not like Usamis case where we were afraid of losing a "talent".

Robben will probably leave after this season, Ribbery getting older...Shaqiri is the perfect replacement for one of them.

Anws I also read this on facebook fan group, so duno how reliable.

Metro : Bayern Offers [ Xherdan Shaqiri + 25 Millions Euro ] To Get Luis Suarez From Liverpool !

I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I cant wait for the transfer period to end.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion