You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby hhhh4 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:43 am

[\quote]

More attacking? I think we were really offensive last year!![/quote]

Bayern conceded only a few goals and yes we did defend allot you wont see atack players defending under pep I except to see all out attack this season

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2013/07/07/4099720/shaqiri-wants-to-force-way-into-bayern-first-team?ICID=CP_148

"I played a lot of games last season, but obviously I'm now looking to take the next step. I want to be starting the important matches too.

he wants a starting place and he mite get it under pep if he plays his cards rite if not i can see him moving on next season it will be a shame since he has lots of talent and will become one of the best players in the future.
Jup did not give him a fair chance i rember a game last season when he send alaba for riberys position and shaq was on bench. This season is make or brake for him he wont be a bench player hes too good to be on the bench.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:27 am

hhhh4 wrote:Bayern conceded only a few goals and yes we did defend allot you wont see atack players defending under pep I except to see all out attack this season

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2013/07/07/4099720/shaqiri-wants-to-force-way-into-bayern-first-team?ICID=CP_148

"I played a lot of games last season, but obviously I'm now looking to take the next step. I want to be starting the important matches too.

he wants a starting place and he mite get it under pep if he plays his cards rite if not i can see him moving on next season it will be a shame since he has lots of talent and will become one of the best players in the future.
Jup did not give him a fair chance i rember a game last season when he send alaba for riberys position and shaq was on bench. This season is make or brake for him he wont be a bench player hes too good to be on the bench.

I doubt Shaq would make such a drastic change and Bayern would never let a talented player like him walk! With Robben's contract contract about to expire and pushing 30, Ribery at 30 Shaqiri will get his time. He is the only true left footed winger Bayern have and Pep is not a coach who is afraid to give the young bloods a shot over established players. It was his first season at Bayern last year and he is still young. Also adding that Jupp was a very conservative coach he was comfortable playing Alaba and Robben who have been around the block....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:48 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 am

Berni and I*
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 am

Yeah, because those grammar mistakes would make him much less of a millionaire :roll:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:29 am

Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! For 20m they can feel his biceps! :lol: :lol:
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:14 pm

I can see him moving to be honest. Even with Kroos out injured for long he had minimal playing time last season, but this season we've added Goetze, Weiser and probably also Thiago Alcantara which will all reduce his playing time further.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hhhh4 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 pm

MUTU wrote:I can see him moving to be honest. Even with Kroos out injured for long he had minimal playing time last season, but this season we've added Goetze, Weiser and probably also Thiago Alcantara which will all reduce his playing time further.

No he wont hes a fan of bayern probably always was, he will get more playing time under pep this season he rejected bvb why move now to liverpol.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:26 pm

MUTU wrote:I can see him moving to be honest. Even with Kroos out injured for long he had minimal playing time last season, but this season we've added Goetze, Weiser and probably also Thiago Alcantara which will all reduce his playing time further.

I doubt Bayern would let it happen, the kid is very promising and with Robbery aged (29) and (30) Bayern will eventually need another winger and Weiser is no where near Shaqiri's level. Also 10 goals and 16 assists in 46 appearances with 22 being subs, thats way to good to sell..

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:28 pm

No way we SHOULD let Shaq go, but it might happen, like Mutu said. I think he's a huge asset to have, especially once life after Robbery strikes, but...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 pm

He's great and all and he could be huge, but really and truly someone of his talent deserves more playing time, and not less. I wouldn't blame him if he himself pushes for a move.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:41 pm

The only way he should leave is if he's loaned out for a season. However, judging by his recent statement, he's bent on increasing his playing time and becoming a more significant member at Bayern.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

He will get playing time...I am sure of that.

Pep loves working with his type of youngsters...just think of Pedro who got 3x more playing time than Villa. Pep knows what he is doing and I beleive he will rotate a lot once everyone learns the tactics and what he demands of them.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:54 pm

I am a massive fan of Shaq and would be devastated if he left, he is the future of our team and I hope he understands this.

But to Liverpool.....LMAO!!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion