You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Xherdan Shaqiri

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Xherdan Shaqiri

Postby Jorge » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 pm

USBayernMunichFan wrote:If Pep shakes things up - where is Kroos going to play - it will be hard to see how it all comes together.

Do not be surprised if Pep goes with the inverted triangle that he implemented while in Barcelona, that will leave Martinez (Gustavo) as the sole holding mid while the two advanced central mids will be Schweinsteiger next to Kroos or Gotze (still ramains to be seen which one will have an edge: Kroos will have to adapt to the formation and the coach but not the team mates, while Gotze will have to adapt to everything, Kroos is more experinced and disciplined while Gotze seems to have more talent and flare still to develop) Muller could play up front or on the wing something that will depend on many factors still unknown today.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

For a sec i thought Shaqiri was being linked to moves away, move convo to player discussion thread to save people like me heart attacks :P

https://www.bayernforum.com/personnel-f8/xherdan-shaqiri-t7745.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hhhh4 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

He wont be sold he has a low wages and a long contract he mite be left to rot in bench but wont be sold.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Kalev » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Also good at beatbox.

Kalev
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCB general » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Wow I did not know that his stats were so amazing =D>

Well, you couldn't know that, neither do I. Every guy played awesome, we didn't think on anything individual and Shaqiri didn't play every match from the 1st min. 10 goals and 15 assists in only 24 of 46 matches as a starter... Very, very impressive! :thumbup:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Give Shaq some serious starting time and we could be looking at a 15 goal and 20 assist plus player in my opinion....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:39 pm

He also rescued us from our poor record against Gladbach in December, which was awesome.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:While we have all been praising Robben

ARE you f*cking kidding me? :)

I really like the guy and I also rate him really highly but we tend to overrate him a little bit. Just keep in mind how many of those minutes were played in big games :)

I don't remember him playing a single minute in any of our big games this season and if Jupp didn't trust in him even for the final minutes of those games there may be a reason for it
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:00 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:While we have all been praising Robben

ARE you f*cking kidding me? :)

I really like the guy and I also rate him really highly but we tend to overrate him a little bit. Just keep in mind how many of those minutes were played in big games :)

I don't remember him playing a single minute in any of our big games this season and if Jupp didn't trust in him even for the final minutes of those games there may be a reason for it

The guy is pretty young and Jupp was a pretty conservative coach so i wasnt surprised to see him play Robben over him who is more experienced in those big game situations. I bet if LvG or Pep were at the helm Shaq would have featured in more big games...

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm

If you unleash Shaqiri and let him play more free(like Ribery f.e) as a RWF,then I think in 2 years will be at Robben's level,I don't know if he can surpass him(the Dutchman is maybe the top right winger of his generation) but he can easily become a Bayern starter and a top notch player,he just needs improvement to his concetration,self confidence and consistency.I fear that with so much competitiveness Shaqiri will end up again as a bencher,a prodigy kid and at the end he will leave us... Unless Pep has something for him and Shaq makes a huge step on his progress(which I hope so)

Whatever I really have huge respect for this guys skills and his left shot :P
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hhhh4 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 pm

If u believe the reports pep wants to play more attacking football, shaqiri will suit his new game plan i can see others losing out like kroos he looked like he was not fit also last season he wasn't consistent he had some week games, shaq is always good for a assist or even a goal . Chances that kroos will get a first team place are 0% but shaqiris chances increased with pep 50%.
hhhh4
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Korea North

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 pm

hhhh4 wrote:If u believe the reports pep wants to play more attacking football, shaqiri will suit his new game plan i can see others losing out like kroos he looked like he was not fit also last season he wasn't consistent he had some week games, shaq is always good for a assist or even a goal . Chances that kroos will get a first team place are 0% but shaqiris chances increased with pep 50%.

Put that in the "Who improves?Who fades?" :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 am

hhhh4 wrote:If u believe the reports pep wants to play more attacking football, shaqiri will suit his new game plan i can see others losing out like kroos he looked like he was not fit also last season he wasn't consistent he had some week games, shaq is always good for a assist or even a goal . Chances that kroos will get a first team place are 0% but shaqiris chances increased with pep 50%.

More attacking? I think we were really offensive last year!!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 am

Great channel to see videos of young talented players, lucky for us he made one of Shaqiri =D> =D> =D>

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby jaybayern » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:19 am

with how bayern had played like a team this year it overshadow jus how talented this kid is ..........and that video brought back some good memories.......10 goals and 16 assist .........thats damn impressive for some one who is not a starter.. i neva beleive when ppl say this but he a person to watch out for this remind me of the reason bayern bought this kid.....keep it up =D>
BAYERN TILL THE DEATH OF ME
jaybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion